Status: Complete. (10.10.10 - 9.1.11)

To Write Love on His Arms

Four-

Things were intoxicatedly warm. It felt like I was drifting on a fluffy cloud. I couldn't hear anything, nor could I see. My eyes refused to open. Unless they really were open, then that would mean I was......dead. Am I dead? Fear instantly sent its chills up my spine and I shivered. I couldn't be dead! Could I? What happened? What was the last thing that happened?! Where was I? Where am I now? Why couldn't I move!

My mind raced with thoughts and I couldn't make sense of any of them. I whimpered pathetically to myself. I felt wetness cover my face. Oh great, I was crying. God I was such a child.

"Ah, he seems to be awake." I heard a male voice say.

"Really?!" Another voice asked. It was another male, but much younger than the first one.

"Yes. Now let's see what this dog tag necklace says." I felt hand touch the cool metal of the necklace my parents had given me one year for Christmas. That was the last time I had been able to see them. After that day I was forbidden to leave the house.

"Where the fuck have you been Atty?!!" He roared as soon as I closed the front door behind me. I immediately started to shiver and looked forward to him walking down the stairs.

"I-I-I" I sniffled. "It's Christmas. S-so I w-w-went to get my p-pr-pr-pres-present f-from my p-parents." I managed to speak. He clenched his jaw. "Oh! So you think you can just head out and do what ever the fuck you want?! You could have gone to a fucking bar while you were out!!!" He growled and stomped to me. He punched my jaw and sent me flying into the door.

I gasped and fell to the floor. I quickly pushed myself up onto my knees.

"Please Isaiah! I would never do that to you! You know I love you!!!" I screamed and cried. He was abusing me more and more now a days and it hurt so much. I'm sure more that thirty permanents scars covered my whole body.

"Fuck that! YOU ARE CHEATING AREN'T YOU!" He roared and pulled me up by my wrist. I cried and tried pulling out of his grip but couldn't. Isaiah was so much taller than me and way stronger. I was stuck at the height of 5'4 while he towered over me and 6'2.

I screamed loudly but my attempts at getting away were useless and he soon dragged me into the basement. I cried more when I realized how dark it was down there. "No Isaiah!!! STOP! PLEASE NO!!!" I yelled and trashed around. He just chuckled and threw me down the stairs, then closed the door.

I screamed for an hour straight until my lungs burned painfully. He knew I was afraid of the dark and that was exactly why he did it.That was only the first of over eighty times he would throw me down there.


I came back to reality when a needle dug into my arm. I gasped and tried sitting up. My eyes quickly flew open and adjusted to the light.

"Oh. Hello there Atticus. Please, lay back down son. We have a lot of things to go over." An old man said. He grabbed my shoulder and gently pushed me back down.

"W-who are you?" I rasped out.

"I'm Doctor Chase and this is June." Dr. Chase said and pointed to a boy behind him. I glanced at him quickly then looked back to Dr. Chase. "You should thank June, you know. He's the only reason your alive right now." Dr. Chase spoke.
♠ ♠ ♠
Never Shout Never and The Blaqk Year inspire me to write this story. xD
Comment & Subscribe please <3
Also can anyone message me if their up for writing a co-written slash? I'd love to create a co-written story :]
Stupid rain makes submitting this story take forever 'cause the internet keeps going on and off. XD