Status: Complete. (10.10.10 - 9.1.11)

To Write Love on His Arms

FiftyThree-

"You ready?" I asked, closing the trunk of my car and walking over to the passenger seat. Atticus nodded his head as he walked down the steps of the house with a leashed Lyn. Lyn barked happily, pulling on her leash to run off but Atty shook his head at her. "No Lyn! We're going somewhere." He told her as he pulled her over to the car. I smiled at them and opened the car door, Lyn jumping right in. Before Atticus had the chance to get in I pulled him into a hug and kissed his nose.

Atticus giggled and I smiled, happy with the reaction. This boy was mine. Atticus was my boyfriend. My smile widen at the thought and I closed the door after my boyfriend got into the car. I jogged over to the other side and quickly got into the car and started it. Lyn jumped across the center console and licked at my face.

"Ahh Lyn!" I yelled. "Hey hey, I need to drive." i told the puppy as I picked her up and placed her in Atty's lap. Atticus laughed as he scooped the Lyn into her arms and nuzzled her face with his, making Lyn attack his face with kisses. I chuckled at the two and pulled out of the driveway.

"I like the music you listen to." Atticus said as he leaned back in his seat and pet Lyn. My car stereo turned on, releasing the sound of a piano and an auto-tuned male voice. I nodded my head at Atticus, "I'm glad you do." I told him.


you mean the world to me,
I'd give anything, just to be..

I'm dieing, for the opportunity,
to save your life,
I'm not running,
I will never close the door,
to fate I won't escape,
I wish that I could tell you,
that it doesn't have to be this way.


"Who sings this?" Atticus asked curiously. I just smirked, the males voice and music style easily recognized in my head. "Um it's called Breaking This Fall by a band that used to be called The Blaqk Year but they changed they're name to Beyond December or something like that."I explained. "I think I've heard of the name before." Atticus nodded his head.

"Yeah." I whispered, pulling onto the freeway and increasing speed. "Hey, shouldn't you be driving already?" I asked Atticus, remembering that he was already old enough too. "Um, yeah. I always wanted to but.... he never let me go get my license..... he didn't want me leaving him or something...," Atticus whispered. I furrowed my eye brows trying to figure out who he was talking about but then remembered he had an abusive ex. I felt the anger bubble up in my chest and I shook my head.

"Well, I'll take you." I told him, glancing over at him. "Really?" Atticus asked, sounding excited. "Of course Sunshine. You're going to need to learn in case anything happens." I told him. Atticus squealed, causing Lyn to whine and jump into the back seats to sleep. Atticus giggled as he blushed.

"Sorry, Lyn." He said, resting his left hand on the console. I smiled, leaning back in my seat and leaving my left hand on the steering wheel as my right hand intertwined Atticus and I fingers. I glanced over at him, seeing his cheeks flush a light pink as he eyed our linked hands and smiling.

"They fit together nicely." He whispered and I gently squeezed his hand, noticing that he was right. Our hands interlocked perfectly and in that moment I knew, without a doubt. Part of me knew all along but in that moment, my whole being was sure of it. Atticus was the only person I wanted, and needed. Sure one can say I'm ridiculous for saying this and we've only known each other for four months and have been together for less than 24 hours, but I don't care.

I really are about Atticus, and I'll do anything to make him happy.
Any thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so um, yeah screw it, I have great idea's and I made another story called Suicide Season and I'm working out the kinks on the story line but I'm going to try making it similar to To Write Love On His Arms. By that I mean how the two character feel for one another and how one is always there for the other. I'm planing to make Suicide Season very deep and emotional though so yeah.

And my two sweet boys are finally together <3. This story should have a about 20 chapters left. So yeah. God I'm going to miss these boys when it's over. Todays my sister birthday, she's 18 now. x.x and she's going to college later this year. I'm the last kid in school. Oh god.

Thanks to those who commented! Way to many to put down but I love you all so much!

Wish me luck with trying to get through with my bands stubborn ass drummer today!

Comment & Subscribe
<3