Status: Complete. (10.10.10 - 9.1.11)

To Write Love on His Arms

FiftyFive-

I laughed and doubled over, my face pressing into the table I was sitting at. Atticus flailed his arms around and gripped onto the edge of the table, laughing as he tried not falling out of his chair. I now understood why Atty had introduced me to the other gay couple in front of us, because once we greeted them they sucked us into a conversation quickly.

Krystal looked similar to Atticus, she had his brown hair and big brown eyes but her face wasn't as round and cute like Atty's was. Her face looked a bit stretched out and she had freckles across her nose and cheeks. Krystal was an inch taller then Atticus and her skin was tanner.

Mary was a girl with bright blue eyes and bright orange curly hair. Her face was small and round and her cheeks were always a rosy color no matter what. Both girls loved each other and it was so easy to tell. Just watching how they looked at one another, it reminded me of how much I cared for Atticus.

Whoa June, you two have been together barely for a day.

Yeah well, fuck it. I felt like I new Atticus longer than that. I snapped out of my thoughts when Atticus busted out in giggles again and leaned against my shoulder.

"Come on Atticus, you know it's so true. When a guy wants to get side bangs, they can't go to a barber shop. You have to go to a salon." Krystal said. Mary smiled and looked at her fiance, her eyes shinning with adoration as she cupped her lovers cheek and kissed her. I turned my attention away to give them some privacy and I looked down at Atticus only to find his big chocolate eyes staring up at me. I smiled at him and leaned down to catch his lips with mine. I felt Atticus smile into the kiss and I pulled away, hearing a chorus of awes made by everyone.

I looked up only to find Atticus' aunts, uncles, cousins, parents and my parents all looking at the two girls in front of us and at Atty and I. Atticus buried his face into my shoulder as everyone turned away and began serving themselves food. The couple in front of us stood up and made their way to serve themselves stuff. I just watched them all talk happily and felt a pang in my chest.

Atticus grew up with a big happy family, while me and my own parents were the only family I had ever known. Sometimes I'd ask why it was only ever just the three of us on holidays and all they said was that they never got along well with their families.

As I sat there, next to my boyfriend I couldn't help but realize how at ease my parents felt around his family. I noticed how my mom was getting along well with his aunts and laughing. I noticed how my dad and his dad were talking as if they had known each other for years and I felt hope run through my veins. I planned on giving myself just to Atticus, I wanted him to be the only one in my life and if we stayed together then my parents and I would get our happy endings. It wouldn't just be the three of us anymore because then we'd have Atty's huge and welcoming family by our sides, I just knew it.

"Come on boys, serve yourself and join us outside. Oh and June get Lyn out there, I had Atticus' dad cook something up for her." My father said as he slipped out of the kitchen with a plate filled with food. I looked over at Atticus beside me, realizing it was just the two of us left inside the house. "June." Atticus said and I looked at him, his eyes looking into mine.

"What is it Sunshine?" I asked. He smiled and nuzzled my cheek then pulled away. "I really enjoy being with you." Atticus said and giggled. I smiled at him and kissed his forehead. "I enjoy being with you too Hun." I replied. We both stood up and grabbed ourselves plates. Atticus served himself some chicken, corn and past salad. I grabbed made myself a burger and served myself some pasta salad . I called out for Lyn as Atticus grabbed us two sodas. Lyn bark happily and ran to my feet.

"Come on Lyn." I told her as I picked up both Atticus and I's plates. Atticus was about to refuse but I spoke before he did. "Don't worry about it, just carry the drinks and pick up Lyn." I told him and he nodded his head and followed my instructions.
♠ ♠ ♠
So before I clicked backspace, I had typed out the whole joke scene Krystal and Mary had done, but then I clicked backspace and yeah so i changed it to this and substituted the joke to describing the girls and they're relationship. Pretty good huh? :]

I have the rest of the story planned out for the most part. I can't believe it. I love these boys so much.

Thank you to those who commented:
tiffagold
Skwahdala
BOOM!roasted.
Unexpected.
AshlynnLyrix
Maim.The.Heart


I had this dream the other day where i was dating this guy. And we had skipped classes at just to talk to each other. Then we rushed to the lunch room only to find that all the food was gone. It was pretty crazy because we were at some strict boarding school and I lived in house with dozens of wild animals in their own spaced around it. Soon i wasn't right next to him and I found myself climbing wooden pools to escape some lioness who were trying to get to me to drink the cup of ice tea in my hand. Next thing I know they;re backing off and I look back to notice my prince charming rescuing me. Something else happens and then I find us both going through various doors just to get back to the school. Every now and then he would stop and kiss my knuckles and then I'd pull his hand up to my lips and kiss his knuckles in return. it was sweet. :C that guy was my own June.

June is the type of guy us chicks want, isn't he?

Comment And Subscribe.