Status: Complete. (10.10.10 - 9.1.11)

To Write Love on His Arms

FiftySix-

Hello, beautiful, where you going?
And am I still your favorite boy?


"Whoa! Be careful there kiddo!" My mom called to one of my younger cousins who ran around with a sparkler. June hummed in my ear his arms wrapped around me and my back to his chest. We leaned against the trunk of a car parked in the driveway, a CD of June's playing softly. The rest of my cousins surrounded us, all talking about different things.

"Oh and then this one time, fucking Garrett, oh god. I walked in on him singing to Lady Gaga!" Anna told, nudging Garrett's side. Everyone laughed and pointed at him and I just stood there, too distracted with June's breathe tickling my neck. I smiled as I stared at our feet, my black converse between his blue vans. Being with June like this was really nice. My back burned in a pleasant way from his touch and my muscled relaxed into him.

"June I love you're taste in music." Krystal told him as she grabbed Mary and started slow dancing with her. "Thanks." June told her nuzzling his head into my hair. I giggled and played with his hands. "You know sunshine, you're so cute." June cooed and spun me around so I was facing him. My cheeks flushed and I looked down at our shoes.

"Aw come on." June cooed, lifting my chin up so he could look at me. June leaned down and kissed my nose and then my head, pulling me into his chest. I grinned and buried my face into his chest, inhaling his cologne. Old spice, yum. "You know I really care about you." June whispered running his hands up my back. I shuddered and nodded my head. "I'll do anything to make you happy Atticus." He said.

Why did I have June? Did I really even deserve him? He was such a sweet guy and I wasn't use to this. I wasn't use to feeling loved like this. Isaiah was so different.

I felt regret pool into my stomach and I bit my lip and closed my eyes tightly.

'What the fuck Atty?" He roared, pushing me into the wall. I just looked up at him, my eyes wide as I waited for what ever was coming next. "I though I told you to stop this nonsense." He growled yanking my wrists up to his face and examining the various cuts. I whimpered and desperately tried pulling my arms back up to my chest.

"What is up with this! I fucking treat you damn good and you wanna die?!" He yelled and slapped me. My head lolled to the side and my body went numb. Isaiah continued yelling but I heard absolutely nothing. He was a liar. He treats me awful and he fucking knows it.


"Hey guys, come on, let's light the big fireworks." Derek said, popping up out of no where and pulling me out of the past. I nodded my head and pulled away from June. He looked down at me and furrowed his eyebrows. "You okay?" June asked and I nodded my head, standing up on my toes and kissing his lips. I gave him a small smile and grabbed his hand, walking to where the rest of my family was waiting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey there. I haven't update because my computer was down. But my sis put a new hard drive so I'm all good now. But I also lost all the music on my Ipod. :C My band lost it's drummer and I lost my friend. My mom is once again trying to convince me to pursue something else rather than being in a band and I'm sick with headaches that are a pain in the ass. x.x

But there is some good news aswell. My band has a 3rd guitarist now, which is my friend who has a perfect balance of seriousness and humor. I bought myself a Black Veil Brides wallet and I'm also going out with my bands lead guitarist(we so broke band rule 1) He makes me really happy :)

Thanks to those who commented, I'll resume posting Commenters in the next chapter.

Comment And Subscribe

P.S. The first two lines in this chapter come from the song I Will Run To You by Beyond December.