Status: Complete. (10.10.10 - 9.1.11)

To Write Love on His Arms

FiftyEight-

"You'll never fucking escape me Atticus."

I can't breathe. My vision is fading and someones calling my name but I just can not breathe. It was him. IT WAS FUCKING HIM! Isaiah! He's after me! He's going to get revenge and I can't fucking......

"This is a big no." He hissed, kneeling down to me and whispering into my ear. I just sat there, against the wall, the big gray t-shirt the only thing i was wearing. My skin was layered in sweat and my legs were covered in his cum. My hair was matted and filthy. I gasped for breath, my lungs burning from the many screams that had been spewing from my mouth. Isaiah just chuckled, the small lamp turned on, illuminating his crazed face. His eyes just looked insane and his teethe were showing and shining brightly, mocking his health at me.

I let out a sob, but cut it short when my chest began aching. I whimpered and pushed away from him, trying to fade into the wall and the darkness. "Aw, come on love don't be that way." He cooed, taking the shade of it's lamp. I shut my eyes quickly and covered my face, not use to the brightness. I felt Isaiah presence disappear and something shattered. I kept my eyes closed as I heard him drag something across the cement and then it stopped.

"Look Doll." He sang evilly, chuckling to himself. I slowly opened my eyes and looked in from of me, a shattered mirror reflecting my image. My hair was yellow from being so oily and dirty. My skin was covered in dirt and my eyes were sunken in, my cheek bones popping out. My skin was an awful grey color and my eyes were nothing. They were just a brown, a lifeless still boring brown.

Isaiah dropped the mirror, making it shatter everywhere and lunged at me.

I let out an earsplitting scream.


I can feel my whole body shudder furiously. My muscles refusing to un-tense and my breath irregular. It came out in short pants and my eyes stayed closed. I was staring into nothing. "Come on Atticus." I heard the all too familiar comforting voice coo.

June....

"Please Atticus, calm down." He whispered, his voice filled with worry. I tried opening my eyes, but they wouldn't budge. All I could do was hear him be worried and feel the cloth of his shirt. June ran his fingers up my back again, causing my body to shudder violently and my breathing to skip. I wasn't budging. No. No. Isaiah was out there. He was out there and he was looking for me.

He was looking for me.

"You are my Sunshine..." I heard June sing, his voice quivering slightly. Only when he sniffled did I notice he was crying. June don't cry. "My only sunshine..." His hands slipped under my shirt and ran up my back. "You make me happy....when skies are grey..." My eyes fluttered and my whole body shook, not as harshly as before.

His hands are so warm

"You'll never know dear... how much I love you..." I can his breath in my air and my breathing is so calm. What would I do with out June? He is my everything. He's my rock. "Please don't take my sunshine away..." June runs his fingers up and down my back continuously and my whole body aches closer to him, enjoying the feeling of his warms hands on my bare skin.

Thoughts of Isaiah are quickly kicked out of my head as the familiar 'I'm okay." stated of mind fills me. My entire body relaxes and responds to June's hands. Shivering in pleasure every couple seconds.

"June..." I whisper, finally opening my slightly. I'm sitting his his lap, my head in his neck and his in mine. "God Atty.." He cries as he kisses my head. "You had me so worried." He continues but I can't think straight. My brain doesn't piece together what had happened and i just nuzzled my head further into his neck and close my eyes.

Sleep takes over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello there, I'll add another chapter tomorrow, I promise.

I apologize, but having Isaiah come back was always something I had plan. Do not worry though, what happens when he's around will result in a better outcome, even though it may not seem like it at first.

Thank you for commenting:
TechTaKiity
Never the Miracle
Nytestalker
Skwahdala
KobraKid
No H8


Comment And Subscribe