Status: Complete. (10.10.10 - 9.1.11)

To Write Love on His Arms

Sixty-

You have no idea, how good it felt. You have no clue. You can't imagine how damn fucking great, it was to finally tell this to someone. To admit to myself that I was and idiot; I had fallen for that bastard, but I didn't love him anymore. No,no I didn't love him. I never knew how relieved I was that he had been gone until he came back. Until I saw him outside of the car, walking the streets like a ghost. Like a fallen angel lost in this world, like a the children of the corn.

I was afraid of him though.

He was almost the death of me. I should have been dead because of him yet here I was, months later still alive and still breathing. I was still living and trying so desperately to move forward and continue on in life, but this past was my anchor, it was thrown out in the deepest part of the ocean and it was trying so hard to drown me. It was trying so desperately to take me down with it but I refused! I was trying so hard to break the rusty chain and swim to the near by shore. The island of paradise that had June calling my name and encouraging me to keep trying. To never give in.

June.

"June..." I breathed, a smile adorning my lips. My sweet June-bug, who's laugh I loved. Who's eyes sparkled and shined in the sun when he was smiling. June who whenever he looked at me, it took my breath away. It sent me tripping over air because I couldn't understand, couldn't realize and believe the way he looked at me.

Every time June looks at me, his eyes show nothing but adoration, nothing but love and kindness. June was what I needed. I needed him to repair me, because even after I get over my past I still won't be the same Atticus. That Atticus won't come back unless I have June. And I know exactly how June will help, I can feel it dancing across my skin and taste it on my tongue. A beautiful dream that will soon turn into a sweet reality that will leave me breathless and eternally happy.

I opened my eyes, looking around me, finding myself curled up against June's chest. His warm arms wrapped around my and Lyn curled up beside us. I let out a yawn, exhaling yesterdays cry fest and inhaling the familiar intoxicating scent of the man that was holding me so close. June whispered something in his sleep and I pulled away and looked at him.

June looked so innocent and vulnerable, his eyes closed as his lashes lie themselves out fully, showing off their length. His breathing was deep and relaxed and he looked peaceful. I smiled as I cupped his cheek with my right hand and leaned foreword, kissing his lips gently. But apparently not gently enough, June's eyes fluttered open and he stared at me.

"Good morning sunshine."
♠ ♠ ♠
So, not much happening. Fillerish I know. And you can expect more filler chapters too. But don't worry I won't bore you too much with them, I'm just getting the ball rolling on smooth surfaces, okay?

So hopefully, I get to see my lover today :D And cuddle up next to him most likely because theres only two couches and 4 couples attending a badass movie day. 8D Heheheh, gah I miss him so much D: <3 Txting doesn't do justice! I can't actually hear him LOL or shake his head when he knows he's such a blond. :)

Thanks for commenting:
Escape. My. Fate
tiffagold
jojo13617
Nytestalker
unicorndreams
Skwahdala
Ace Lightning.
AshlynnLyrix
CeraRachel
Never the Miracle
Kade Holloway.
TechTaKiity
Unexpected.
BOOM!roasted.


Aww I missed all you guys! Thank you sooo much!!!! <3
And please, if you'd like. Go check out the co-write I'm doing with the lovely Escape.My.Fate, fabulous idea done by her. Keep Your Friends Close, But Keep Your Enemies Closer.

A sexy story about when good and evil cross paths. When boy meets boy and opposites attract after unpleasant situations. When things go on between a Neko and a Demon/Vampire Hybrid. A story where you get to see the very fucking Sexy Alex Mckee's photos!!!! >:D

And you know, Comment & Subscribe