Status: Complete. (10.10.10 - 9.1.11)

To Write Love on His Arms

SixtyFive-

"Atticus." I called, walking down the hallway and stopping at the bathroom door. I looked down, seeing light flood through the bottom of the closed door. Lyn slowly walked next to me and sat down. "Sunshine." I called softly. I heard a click and the door open slightly.

"Yeah?" He asked, sounding slightly afraid. I opened the door, seeing him standing in front of the mirror with his shirt off. "What are you doing?" I asked. Atticus just closed his eyes and shook his head. "This is going to be here forever, isn't it?" He whispered, his hands running over the scars on his stomach. I sighed and wrapped my arms around him, glad when he didn't flinch. I kissed his head. It's been a week since I had to coax him out of the closet and he was calming down, which I was grateful for. He wasn't cowering from me as much or from Lyn just when we were loud did he get scared. I pulled him against my chest and nuzzled my head into his shoulder.

"You could get surgery to get rid of them." I told him. "Really?" Atticus spun around and looked up at me his eyes hopeful. "I'm pretty sure, I think so." I told him, kissing his nose. Atticus scrunched his nose cutely and shook his head. "That's good, I want to get it." He whispered. "You sure?" I furrowed my eye brows and he nodded his head.

"Okay, I'll look it up and such tomorrow but today..." I kissed his lips gently. "I want to take you out." I told him. "Out? Why?" Atticus looked up at me curiously. "You've been stressed out and paranoid for a long time and I wanted to take you out to relax and have some fun." I told him, tucking some of his hair behind his ear.

"Oh June... I-I don't know if that's a good idea..." He said, pulling away from me and shaking his head. "Atticus." I said soothingly. "We'll go out, eat dinner and then I'll take you to play some laser tag okay?" I told him,grabbing his hand and squeezing.

"B-But, what if- and then people are going to be- and you know I..." I cut him off by putting my fingers to his lips. "This is what I'm talking about right here Atty, being this paranoid isn't good for you. Look, we'll go eat some Jack in The Box and then head to play with lasers, alright? It's Wednesday, no ones at the place Wednesdays." I told him, putting my hand on his back and leading him out of the bathroom.

"Only if I can get a chocolate shake." He said, giggling, I smiled.

I'm so glad he's starting to act like his normal self.
♠ ♠ ♠
Are things really getting better.......? >:]

So Anniversary was awesome o: lmao Kevin played You Had Me At Hello while Lemus sang xD It was cool, we jumped through a small hole in a gate, we watched planet of the apes. We went to one of the most dangerous parks and made it back in time 3 mins before my mom pulled up to pick me up xD and she didn't know I did all that. It was a fucking good day.

Thanks to these people for commenting:
all time blow;
TechTaKiity
Skwahdala
Escape. My. Fate
AshlynnLyrix
Brennie
MissLonely


Remember 3 Comments= Chapter. That was 7 comments so I'm going to post another chapter soon. :3

Go check out my other Stories
and this other new idea I've created, Massacre

Comment And Subscribe