Status: Complete

Found a Place for Me to Rest My Head

Or That I Would

"What's up your butt?" Matt laughs as he lays next to me on the couch in the green room.

I sigh and look at him. "Nothing. Just going through withdraw," I lie.

The guys don't know what happened to Jason and I. He hasn't told anyone so I don't think I should. Plus, it would only complicate things.

"How long has it been?"

"About two weeks." I smile a little, happy I haven't given in to nicotine.

"You're crazy," Brian tells me as he pulls out a pack and waves it in front of my face. "I miss my smoking buddy."

I grab his pack an throw it across the bus with a smirk. "You're an awful person."

Brian pouts and goes to grab it then walks out to smoke. "I know something is wrong. Something more than lack of nicotine," Matt says to me with an eyebrow raised. "I have an idea of what it is."

"Oh really?" I roll my eyes. "What?"

"Well you and Zacky haven't been fighting as much."

"That's cause he's been on the phone with that fake blond all day everyday," I spit hatefully. Right after the words spill from my lips I feel my cheeks go red and look at Matt who is smirking. "Don't even say it. We're not-"

"You love him. I know it!" Matt laughs and points to me. I grab his hand and walk to the back room and lock the door. "Hey now, I'm married."

Rolling my eyes I sit on the couch and look at him. "I can tell you anything right? Without you blabbing to the guys?" I laugh a little.

"Of course." He nods and sits down next to me.

I sigh and look at the ground. "Jason broke up with me a week ago." His eyes widen. "It's because Zacky was a the same restaurant with another girl and I guess I subconsciously got jealous? Well Jason thought I was lying to him the whole time saying when I told him I like him and how much fun I was having. He just left." I sigh. Shockingly though I don't feel so bad about it all. I guess I had it coming.

"I'm sorry, Audrey." He sighs and brushes my hair out of my face. "Jason hasn't told any of us."

"I know. It will just complicate things if everyone knows, I guess." I sigh and look at Matt. "I think I do like Zacky... More than I want to admit. And I know everyone is going to laugh and say I told you so."

Matt shakes his head. "Everyone pretty much knows that you guys are bound to like each other. But I know what you mean, kid." He pats my back.

"It's not like any of it matters, anyways. He's talking to that girl." I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, but it obviously won't last. I'm sure he's doing it just because he thinks you're dating Jason. He's trying to make you jealous or trying to get revenge. I can talk to him if you want."

I sigh. "I appreciate it but I don't want there to be any drama, ya know? It's whatever. There are plenty of other guys out there." I smile. "Thanks for listening to me babble." I kiss his cheek then get up. When I open the door three guys collapse into the room.

"OW! You idiot I told you not to lean against the door!" Brian hits Johnny upside his head.

"You were fucking leaning on me I had no other choice, dick!" He pushes him.

Jimmy jumps to his feet. "I had no idea you guys were in here!"

I roll my eyes. "Good to know my friends eavesdrop." I walk out past them.

"Audrey!" Johnny pouts.

"Idiots." Matt smacks them upside their heads and walks away.

Awesome. Now everyone knows I like Zacky... except Zacky. COOL.

"I'm sorry." Brian sighs walking out after me.

"Don't you guys have sound check?" I open the u-haul and pull out their equipment.

Brian takes my hand and pulls me over to a few parked cars. "I really am sorry. It was none of our business listening to your conversations like that. We promise not to tell anyone." He puts his hands on my shoulders and smiles at me. "But I have to say-"

"I told you so." I roll my eyes and laugh a little. "Yeah, I know."

He pulls my into a hug. "I think it's cute, if you ask me." He kisses my head.

"Yeah, yeah." I blush a little and hug him back. "But next time." I punch him. "You decide." Another punch to the shoulder. "To listen." Punch. "To my private conversations." I push him and he tries to run away. "I'LL KILL YOU!" I laugh and chase him.

I jump on his back laughing and he runs around the bus trying to get me off. When we reach the other side he comes to a dead halt. "Well..." He coughs.

I peek past his head and see Zacky chatting up some girl. I roll my eyes and hop off his back. "I can take care of this." I smirk and walk over to the girl. "Hey, did you hear Zacky has an STD?" I ask her.

She looks confused and Zacky pushes my shoulder. "What the fuck, Audrey? What are you talking about?"

"Oh, don't be so shy about it. It's okay. We all make mistakes. Yeah, he is has this awful rash and found out a while ago it's something he can't get rid of. Highly contagious."

The girl gasps and walks away from Zacky and back into the venue. I smirk and walk off thinking about what I just did. I should feel horrible. I really should. But I feel so proud.

"Audrey!" Zacky grabs my arm and pulls me back to him. "What the fuck is wrong with you?! Why the hell would you do that?!"

I just pull my arm away and walk away from him trying to think of what to say. What I did was awful... I may have taken a girl away from him who is better than me, who can make him happier, a girl who doesn't hate him as much as I do...

"Fucking answer me!" He grabs my arm again.

"Look!" I turn around and look up at him in his beautiful eyes. "I fucking love you! I love you!" I scream, not able to hold it back anymore.

He takes a step back and looks at me with wide eyes. "W... What?" He whispers.

My eyes start to tear up and I sigh looking away from him. "I cannot believe I'm saying this. I hate you! I've always hated you. But for some reason things have changed. Since we stayed together that night I just felt different about you. Jason left me because I tried to make you jealous. So, you win." I walk off.

He just stands there shocked. Zacky looks at me as I walk away then looks at Brian who holds his hands up and shrugs his shoulders. He looks down at his feet then punches the side of the bus.

What did I just do?
♠ ♠ ♠
I cuss a whole lot haha. Should I tone it down?

Comments, please (: