Sequel: All I Want
Status: Finished :) Comment for a sequel?

Smile Like You Don't Give A Damn About the Consequence

Toxic Valentine

"Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen
And boys will be boys
Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen
and wearing aubergine dreams.."

The lights turned off as Brendon sang the last note of Time To Dance. It's our first show at Warped tour and it couldn't be better. Samantha, Jade, Hayley and I ran off stage to go fight for the showers...Unfortunately I have a stalker on this tour who decided to stop me on my way to the fight. Alex Flippin Gaskarth.

"Lyric!! What a nice surprise! You looked great on stage tonight..as always" He says with a smile

"HA HA Lyric! I GOT THE SHOWER FIRST!" Jade screams. great this tool Alex just had to stop me.

"UGH Gaskank! Really? I'm sweaty and gross and we were racing to the showers. Seriously.."

regret washed Alex's face and he looked sorry.

"Oh sorry Lyric, I didn't know."

I sigh feeling bad that he feels bad now- WAIT! what is wrong with me?!?! I shouldn't care!

"It's fine Alex sorry, I've just had a long day."

And that wasn't a lie. I kind of freaked out when I realized that my dad's band was going on warped tour as well...

"Well how does this sound, you can come shower in All Time Low's dressing room, and then I'll take you to a cafe and get coffee?"

He looked hopeful. I thought about it. There were about eight other bands that had to play...well why not?

I smile "Sure that sounds great."

Alex grabbed my hand and led me to his dressing room. I grabbed some clothes before and then showered. After about 20 minutes I walked out in

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=1949245

Alex stared at me for a minute until I walked over and closed his mouth.

"Lets go!" He exclaimed and grabbed my hand. We practically skipped the whole way there laughing.

Alex bought me a hot chocolate and we sat down in a both at the deserted cafe, Te amore.

"So, whats wrong? You've seemed down all day?"

I sighed. I'd have to tell someone my story soon or I just might explode.

"You sure you want to know? It's a long story Alex."

He simply smiled and took my hand as my heart soared and sparks lit as he touched my hand he looked into my eyes. He must have felt it too. I took a deep breath and started my story.

"My parents weren't married when I was conceived. Actually it was really supposed to be a one night stand. But when my mother found out she was pregnant she found my dad and told him. Once I was born my mom left me on my dad's doorstep and said she didn't want me. His band was just starting to get signed by decaydance. My dad was 15 so he put me up for adoption and basically just dumped me. Since then I've been to about 8 different foster homes and every single one well they hated me or didn't like my past."

A tear ran down my face. I couldn't look up at Alex's face. I knew he was never going to talk to me after I tell him this. Everyone leaves..they always do.

"Then last year I found out i have two older brothers. They looked for me and found me. I guess my mom had two others sons. just not with my dad. They adopted me. But Ben is in the Air force and Douglas is in the marines and and I lived with Randy, my best guy friend when they weren't home. Doug and Ben were both sent on a mission and they've been MIA since then. The military is still searching for them. And Randy, he got in a..a car crash and died. So foster homes were back in my future. But I told the adoption center that I was going to live with my friends Sammy, and her twin sister Jade. They have their own apartment. I didn't care what the center said I just left. My life is just falling apart. And I've been upset because my real dad is on this tour...Its Pete Wentz."

I said finally looking up and seeing that look on Alex's face, I just broke down...
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope this is alright for my first chapter! give me some feedback pleasee!!