Sequel: All I Want
Status: Finished :) Comment for a sequel?

Smile Like You Don't Give A Damn About the Consequence

Just two kids stupid and fearless

Lyric P.O.V~
Today was the day. My 17th birthday, woohoo. Note any sarcasm? Yeah, well the one thing I want, I can't have. I just want my brothers back.

But, Today I wasn't going to dwell. I knew that Alex was planning on trying to make this the best birthday ever, and I wasn't going to let him down by me being a downer. I know Ben and Doug wouldn't want me being upset today of all days. We just had arrived in South Carolina and we were going to be here for two days.

It was around noon, and I opened my eyes to see Jack and Zack grinning down at me. I got startled and somehow accidentally fell off my bed. but Zack and his muscles caught me before I hit the floor. The guys laughed as Zack set me down and I crossed my arms and pouted, with a blush on my face. I then started laughing at my klutziness.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYRIC!" Jack yelled

"Happy Birthday kiddo!" Zack smiled

"Thanks guys, and uh thanks for catching me Zack.."

"Well, I'm sure that the floor wanted to say happy birthday as well."

"Thanks! Hey where's Alex? He's never up before me?" I asked

Zack and Jack just looked at each other and grinned. Uh oh...

"And that's what we're here for! So go shower up, put this on, and meet us back out here!"
Zack said as Jack handed me some clothes.

I looked at them suspiciously while Jack looked at me 'innocently'.

"What are you guys up to?"

I was answered by Jack pushing me into the bathroom. I laughed and started the shower.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Matty! Where are we going??" I whined.

After I got out of the shower, and did hair/makeup the Zack and Jack were replaced by Matt, and he dragged me out of the hotel room.

It had been two hours now; Matt had taken me to the movies and out to lunch. It was 3:30 and we were walking around what looked like the venue.

"Oh , just wait till we get there. Trust me, it's nothing bad!" Matt said smiling back at me.

I smirked and said-

"Matty! Are we there yet?" Matt looked at me with a eyebrow raised and I just looked at him innocently.

"Lucky for you, Birthday Girl, we are. So have fun!" Matt laughed and walked away.

The merch booth. He dropped me off to Vinny, who was smiling and held out a note.

"Oh no! Vinny, what's going on?"

"Sorry Hun, can't tell ya. But here." He said and handed me the note.

I looked up at Vinny and groaned. The note withheld Alex's messy scrawl, and he was sending me on a wild goose chase. This kid is LUCKY I love him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One note lend from crew man to crew man, and finally the last note led me back TO-
The tour bus.

"Alexander Gaskarth you are GOING to be the death of me."

I mumbled under my breath, read the note, and followed it's directions by walking onto the bus.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYRIC!" Kara, Cassadee, Jade, Hayley, and Sammy yelled.

"JADE! I missed you! And thanks guys! ha ha!" I laughed at my short attention span.

Jade hugged me and the girls went off. Throwing a dress and heels at me. After I got dressed they did my hair and makeup and we were off! To where, I still have no clue.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Guys, you gotta be 21 to get in.."

Jade rolled her eyes and we all walked up to the front of the club. Normally you would drive past here and lines would be down the block, Ive been to SC a few times for vacations. But there was no one outside other than the bouncer. He nodded at Kara and Cassadee and let us in. All of a sudden-

"SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYRIC!"

I was shocked! All in the club was All Time Low and their crew, Fall Out Boy, Hey Monday,TAI, and Cobra Star ship. All friends I had made along the tour.

I smiled and saw Alex walk up to me with a smile on his face.

"You did this?" I asked shocked

"Yep! We'll with the help of all the guys. Sorry I didn't get to see you today babe, but I wanted to get this all right. Happy Birthday, by the way." He smiled and kissed me

For once, I smiled a truly meant it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next morning I woke up to my phone blaring, I groaned and went to search for it.

My blackberry was sitting on the coffee table in the living room of the hotel room. Matt, Vinny, Rian, Zack, Jack, Alex, Kara, Jade, Sammy and Will. Sammy laughed at me looking for my phone and handed it to me.

The Caller ID? Sergent Cooke. I gulped and Sammy saw the look on my face and told everyone who it was calling. Everyone immediately shut up as I answered the call.

"H-hello?" I answered shakily.

"Ms.Ryan's? We need to talk. Are you back home in Boston?" He sounded stressed.

"Um n-no I'm currently in South Carolina, I'm on tour with-with my boyfriend." I couldn't stop stuttering.

"Could you come to the office? I-I have information regarding your brothers."

I perked up at that,

"You found them?! Oh are they there?!" I asked excitedly.

"Lyric, I.." Sergent's voice cracked, almost sounding upset

Another voice came onto the phone-

"ma'am we need you to come to the hospital to identify a body. It may or may not be your brothers."

At this, the waterworks came and I knew they wouldn't stop anytime soon.

I whispered okay, and barely hung up my phone before falling, my knee's gave out on me. Everyone rushed over and Alex and Sam both starting hugging me, and trying to calm me down.

But it was no use. My brothers were gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=29772440 outfits :)

Comments???