Status: Temporarily Discontinued

iLove You (Freddie Benson)

Chapter 2

We pulled up to a small hotel a few hours after we left Portland. It was white with blue shudders and looked like it had come straight out of ‘Little Red Riding Hood’. I chuckled to myself as I got out of the car.
“I am so hungry,” Bella rolled out of the car and clutched her stomach dramatically.
I rolled my eyes. “Here,” I dug in my purse and threw her a granola bar. I opened the trunk and took out my small suitcase.
“Here, let me get that.” A man in a blue uniform came up behind me and grabbed the bag from me, pulling out the other three large ones and carrying them in.
“Um, okay.” I looked after him as another man came out. He carried in the rest of our luggage while Moon went to park. “Calm down, Vi.” I pulled on the Doberman’s collar as he lunged for a cat in an old lady’s arms.
He marked a few times, but then sat down, licking my free hand.
Bella opened the granola bar and took a bite. “Ew, fiber.” Nonetheless, she continued eating it.
“Crap,” I pulled my phone out and dialed Moon’s number.
“Hello?” I heard the engine die in the background.
“I forgot my clothes in the backseat, could you bring them up, please?” I smiled sweetly, hoping she could hear the happiness from it.
She sighed, “Yeah, I’ll get it. Hey, do you know if ‘Smackdown!’ is gonna be on?”
I walked through the front door and looked around, “Looks like it. The Colts are up thirty-four-twenty-seven on the Steelers. ESPN is on, so I’m guessing the CW will be, too.” I sat down in front of one of the large TV’s and continued watching the game.
“Awesome, thanks.” Moon hung up the phone.
“Yup,” I closed mine and set it on the table. I looked at the clock: 2:30. Thirty minutes. I nodded to myself and got up, grabbing my phone, and walked over to the elevator.
I pushed the up button, stepped back and waited. It opened a few seconds later to a boy about my age with sandy blond hair, green eyes and pale skin. He smiled at me as he got off the elevator. I smiled back and got on, pushing the 8th floor button. The doors closed again and the elevator started moving. When it stopped and the doors opened, I got off and went to the door.
I knocked.
“Who is it?” Bella asked as she held Vitani back.
“Who else would it be?” I smiled to myself as she opened the door to let me in “We have thirty minutes before we’re supposed to be at the Junior High.” I sat down on the bed next to the sliding glass window
“I know. What do you think of this?” She twirled around in yellow skinnys, black Converse and a New Moon shirt.
“It looks fine. I’m going in this.” I mocked her twirling. Unlike her, I wore blue boot cut jeans, a pink top and white Danskin shoes. I also had on my family’s crest on a necklace that sat right at the hollow of my throat, purple rose earrings and multiple black bangles.
“You are so boring.” She went back into the bathroom and finished curling her hair.
“Probably, but at least I’m me.” I smiled at her as I pulled a brush through my hair. After it looked ‘shiny-smooth’, I popped a piece of gum in my mouth and started chewing it.
“Let me in!” A banging came through the door.
“I’ll get it,” I walked out of the bathroom and over to the door. I opened it, holding Vitani’s collar. Moon burst through with my clothes, a cup of Starbucks coffee and she was texting.
“I envy you.” I shook my head as Moon walked past me, still texting away. “Who are you texting, anyway?”
“Spencer.” She took a frantic drink of her coffee. “He said we could come over right now. The kids had a half day, so they’re ready for us now.” She wasn’t smiling, but I could tell she was happy to see her ‘bestest buddeh’ again.
“Whatever. I’m ready right now.” I looked at Bella.
“Yeah, yeah, I’m ready, too.” She fluffed her hair up a little more.
“Then let’s go.” Moon grabbed her wrist and pulled her out the door.
We got out to the car and drove the fifteen minutes to the apartments where the Shay’s lived. I looked up. “Wow, this is huge.”
“Yeah, it is.” Moon bounced in her seat.
Bella was pressed against the back seat. “You don’t have to drive like a Cullen, Moon. Gosh, give me a heart attack.”
I snickered from the front.
“’Kay, lets go!” Moon jumped out of the car and up to the doors.
Bella and I followed slowly, mostly just to annoy Moon. Before we made it half way, Moon burst through the doors and up to the doorman.
“What?” He had a huge wart on his cheek. Lewbert.
Bella shuddered beside me.
Moon purposefully didn’t stare at the wart. “Where are the Shays’?”
“Well, wouldn’t you like to know?” He keyed something on the computer and whispered something to Moon.
“Thanks!” She dashed up the stairs. “Well, come on.”
I rolled my eyes and followed her. Bella was close behind.
We ran up seven flights of stairs and, exhausted, knocked on the door whose number was 352.
“Who is it?” A male’s voice came.
“Spencer,” Moon knocked a little harder.
“Oh!” Spencer, I guessed, opened the door to us.
Moon jumped in Spencer’s arms and kissed him on the cheek.
I smiled as Bella bumped my arm. I nodded at her.
Spencer put set Moon down and looked at Bella and I.
“Hi, Spencer.” Bella smiled as she hugged him.
Spencer looked at me. “Uh, hello.”
I smiled at him. “Hi. I’m Briese. And I know you. I’ve heard much about you.” I looked at Moon. “All good, though.” I chuckled.
“Okay, let me get Carly.” He walked over to the stairs, “Carly!”
Two minutes later, three people came down. A blond girl, Sam, a brunette girl, Carly, and the most beautiful boy I’d ever seen. That had to be Freddie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, this one's kinda cheesy, huh?
Comment please!