Siren Call

Selenity, a fourteen year old witch in her first year at Howarts struggles to keep up with the other wizards and witches her age, for, despite this being her first year, she is mixed in with the other fourth years. Naturally, she turns to other students, in desperate need of help, and secures the friendship of Harry Potter, Ron Weasly, and Hermione Granger. Read as they help her sort out the secrets of her past. Will they accept her for her when the truth is revealed?

Will be told in third person P.O.V at first, then goes into Selenity's P.O.V and only third person when necessary. :D
  1. Selenity's Wish
    Selenity makes a wish on her birthday candles that will change her life forever.
  2. What do you mean, I'm a witch?
    "Do you mean to tell me that I am a witch, as in the whole spells, cauldrons, and wart trip?" He smiled. "The spells and cauldrons, yes. The warts, well, as long as you stay away from the Wartcap Powder, you shall remain wart-free."
  3. An Unlikely Escort
    True to his word, Dumbledore sends Selenity an escort. Selenity just wishes he had chosen someone else. I mean, really? Snape?!
  4. An Eventful Day in Daigon Alley
    Selenity meets Mrs. Weasley and discovers the wonders of Diagon Alley.
  5. Meeting the Family
    Selenity meets the Weasleys and the Golden Trio, and encounters three unexpected stow-aways.