Kind Of Real, Not So Fake

Part Ten: Drinking Plus Your Biffles Equals Best Night Ever!

Do a little dance!
Make a little love!
Get down tonight!

Uh sorry 'bout that...
Okay so let’s start this shit

First off I wormed my way into getting dad to let me go to the art school.

Yay!

Second off me and Jason are officially together.

Wooh!

And thirdly I'm going to Nay-Nay's tonight and we are going to party hardy.

Yeah!

***

"Hey!" I yelled into the phone as I stood outside a local club, "where the fuck are you?"

"I'm on my way now! Jeez!" said Jason from the other end.

I sighed in exasperation and hung up. I leant against the wall of The Delirium, a smallish, underground club that Nay-Nay had suggested we attend Right now me and Nay-Nay were loitering outside waiting for Jason to turn up with his brothers ID. They look SO alike.

I kept shifting my weight from one high heeled foot to another, beginning to get impatient. Nay-Nay wolf-whistled next to me. I turned just in time to see a cute guy walk past.

"Hey!" Nay-Nay called, hiccupping. "You have sexy shoes!"

I literally face-palmed and rolled my eyes. We had had a couple of shots from her parents liquor cabinet before we left and Nay-Nay had proven to have a low tolerance level to alcohol.

Just then Jason pulled up in a taxi.

"Oh my God! Finally! C'mon let's go."

I grabbed his hand and we walked over to Nay-Nay. We quickly steered her over to where the bouncer was standing in front of a black leather door. He folded his muscular arms as he watched us approach.

"Hello." said Jason smoothly.

The bouncer looked him up and down.

"ID?" he asked.

Jason quickly flashed him ID and ducked past as the bouncer gave him a nod. Nay-Nay and I quickly followed and let out a whoosh of air as no one stopped us.

I gasped as we stepped into the crowded interior. A glowing bar lined the wall and pulsing lights bathed the writing dancers in a luminous glow.

I looked around for Nay-Nay only to realise she was missing. I scanned the club for her and saw her chatting up the good-looking bartender. She already had a drink that was no doubt ricocheting off the alcohol limit scale in front of her and was leaning over the bar, exposing her cleavage a little too much.

I hurried over and grabbed her arm.

"Sorry." I apologised to the bar keeper.

"No worries." he replied winking at Nay-Nay causing her to giggle.

He slid two tall glassed drinks over the counter.

"For the two most gorgeous ladies her tonight."

We took the drinks with a smile and sipped them.

The ice rattled in the bottom of my glass as I downed my third cocktail.

"Hit me!" I hollered, banging my fist on the bar and laughing.

Another drink slid my way and I began to down it.

Then it's a blur.

***

I and Nay-Nay sat on the curb laughing our heads off.

"Oi!" I yelled at Jason. "Who's picking us up?"

"A taxi is coming soon." he said rolling his eyes.

"NO NO NO!" I said shocked. "I know who can pick us up!"

I nudged Nay-Nay knowingly. She winked back at me, nodding. I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my contacts until I found who I wanted. I pressed the call button and waited as it rang.

Just then Nay-Nay reached into her pocket and pulled out her phone.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Hey! It's Krystal! Can you come and pick us up?"

"Nah dude! Krystal's calling me now to come and pick youse up!"

"Oh! Well why didn't you come with me and Jason and Nay-Nay tonight?"

"I was out with Krystal and Jason! Sorry dude."

"Nah it's all good. Those guys are pretty cool."

"Yeah they are...hey guess who's here right now!"

"Who?"

"Krystal!"

"No way! Tell her I said hi!"

Nay-Nay took the phone away from her ear and covered the mouth piece.

"Krystal says hi." she said seriously.

I nodded and Nay-Nay put the phone back to her ear.

"Krystal?"

"Yeah?"

"I think I have to go..."

"Why?"

"Coz I'm going to-"

But her sentence was interrupted by a fountain of vomit.

"Ew!" I yelled into the phone. "Nay-Nay just puked everywhere!"

Then we were in the taxi; Nay-Nay passed out in her own vomit and me rambling on in a drunken stupor.

“Excuse me Mr Taxi Man, how does one become a Mr Taxi Man?” I asked the exasperated taxi driver.

He ignored me.

“MR TAXI MAN! WHY MUST YOU IGNORE ME LIKE THAT?” I screamed, bursting into tears.
Jason quickly consoled me and after that was black.

***

I woke up on Saturday morning, my mouth dry, my head pounding and still in my clothes from last night.

I smiled through my hangover, knowing that that smell wasn’t just vomit and shots.
It was the smell of one hell of a night.
♠ ♠ ♠
ZOMG
sorry i havent posted in ages o.O