Kind Of Real, Not So Fake

Part One: The Beginning Which Started It All (Coz That’s Usually What Beginnings Do).

“Jason!” I called, waving franticly.

“Hey!” he called back, his face breaking into a giant grin.

I ran up to him and flung my arms around his neck, pulling him into a crushing hug. When I was finished squeezing the life out of him I asked him where Nay-Nay was.

“I don’t think she’s here yet.” He said shrugging.

I frowned dramatically and caused Jason to chuckle. I started bouncing up and down suddenly. Jason looked at me, his eyebrows raised. I looked back at him and grinned, continuing to bounce restlessly. He put his hands on my shoulders.

“What did you do this morning? Take speed?” he asked laughing.

“Shut-up!” I said, laughing too. I was fidgety this morning because it was our first day back from school after our two week break. I know what you’re probably thinking. Two weeks? It’s not that long! Well dear friends, it is for me. I’m what you’d call a social butterfly. If I go without seeing my friends each day then I get anxious. So now I was at school, doing my little I-want-to-see-my-friends-really-badly-right-now bounce. At that moment it was only me and Jason but as I looked towards the front gate I saw a head of blonde curls come flying towards us.

“KRYSTAL!” a high-pitched voice called.

“NAY-NAY!” I called back. Suddenly a flying ball of hyper energy ploughed into me, crushing me in an anaconda like grip.

“Ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod! I missed you SO much!” screamed Nay-Nay, stroking my hair with such ferocity I could feel it almost ripping from my scalp.

Nay-Nay and I had only been friends since last year but we hit it off straight away. We both had the same sense of humour, dirty minds, social confidences and singing abilities (GREAT! ...according to Sing Star). But in appearance we had little in common. We were both slender, but where she was blonde I was brunette. Her eyes were a beautiful blue, whereas mine were a muddy green-brown. She was as fair as I was tanned and as short as I was tall. But no matter how opposite in looks we were still the best of friends.

I slowly wormed my way out of her grasp and managed to gasp out an “I missed you too.” She beamed and then hugged Jason stopping him mid laugh. Jason was my best friend too. We told each other EVERYTHING. I could trust him with absolutely all my secrets and girly desires, just as he trusted me with all his private tales and cute aspirations. I noticed that I was still bouncing and forced myself to stop. So there we stood, the three of us, and waited for the rest of our “posse” to arrive.

The rest of the day passed uneventfully. We smothered everyone to death and went to class, the life of a teenager; oh joy! I got home that afternoon and hopped on AIM. I hurriedly signed in and saw that Jason was online.
-Krystal: HEY!! Long time no see ;) haha
-Jason: LOL i reckon ayy!
-Krystal: so what shakin’ bacon?
-Jason: haha, nm just on your Facebook
-Krystal: hmmm speaking of which, i think i shall go on yours (:
-Jason: haha ok (:
>>10 minutes later<<
-Jason: accept my relationship request ;)
-Krystal: WHAT?!
-Jason: dude! We’ll pretend we’re going out and get everyone to believe us!
-Krystal: what? Why?
-Jason: idk...for fun (:
-Krystal: LOL YES!!

So I accepted the request and around five minutes later I had twenty notifications notifying me that everyone had been notified that I had changed my relationship status from “single” to “in a relationship”.

Now this is where it gets interesting...
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like part one :)