Kind Of Real, Not So Fake

Part Two: I Forgot About Her...Y’know, My Other Best Friend...

Oh shit I thought to myself as I saw Bianca storm towards me, her red hair swirling around her. I was cornered in the locker room after P.E. and was the last one to get changed so I was all alone. “What the fucking FUCK!” she screamed at me.

I cringed, trying to shrink into my locker.

“What were you, HIGH or something?”

I knew straight away what she was talking about, or should I say who. Jason. She had been “in love” with him for like ever girlfriend. Why yes reader I did just use that over the top American bimbo accent to mimic my best friend, what of it? Look, I know it seems mean and nasty...but this girl equals COMPLETE BITCH! I don’t even know why I’m friends with her to be honest. I tried to form a response but was cut off by a string of profanities that I won’t even mention. (This one has a mouth on her!).

“Look!” I said, a sharp edge to my voice, “you need to just calm your farm.”

“What!” she seethed.

I mentally kicked myself. Krystal! This is NOT the time for smartass remarks ok! I told myself. I really wanted to tell her that it was all fake and we were doing it for a bit of fun but I didn’t want to wreck the whole thing by telling someone and, to be perfectly honest, I was getting a sick kind of amusement out her anger. I laughed internally. Plus I know Jason’s type, she does SO not fit it! So I let her get her anger out, which included continuing to verbally abuse me and kicking in one of the locker doors. I eventually managed to get away when the last bell rang. Saved by the bell I thought, how cliché. I continued on to my next class, Photography Major. I hurried into the classroom and took my seat next to Nay-Nay.

“What kept you?” she whispered.

“I got cornered by that bloody ranga Bianca.” I told her.

She snorted laughter which got her a dirty look from our teacher. We shut up after that, pulling out our laptops and working on our Photoshop assignments. When the bell rang me and Nay-Nay packed up as fast as kids on red drink and bolted out the door. We slowed to a stroll once we were out of the block and heading towards the back oval, where our group sat.

Soon we got there and sat down with the rest of our group. Jason wasn’t there yet and neither was Bianca. Soon enough though we saw them, Bianca hanging off Jason and Jason trying to look vaguely interested in whatever drivel was spewing from her mouth. I looked at Nay-Nay who looked as if she had just seen someone eat a puppy then fondled the remains, her face was literally that shocked.

“What’s up with you?” I asked. She looked at me as if I had just spoken in Hebrew.

“She is practically RAPING your boyfriend!” She loudly informed me.

My boyfriend? What is she-oh right...the fake relationship thing I thought.

“Oh I’m not fazed-”

“I hang around big stars all day. I don’t see what the big deal is anyway. You’re just plain ol’ Marshall to me.” Nay-Nay starting singing. Another thing we have in common; MASSIVE Eminem fans! I started laughing and joined in, singing the rest of Superman with her. Just then Jason and Bianca reached us. Jason quickened his pace to reach me and haul me to my feet.

“Hey!” I went to say but was cut off when his pulled me into a kiss. What the Hell? I thought. But I went along with it, not wanting to cause a scene in front of everyone. Then he hugged me.

“What was that?” I hissed into his ear.

“Just trying to please the audience.” He whispered back and I could hear the wink in his reply.

So there you have it, the first obstacle:

Miss Bianca Faggot -.-
♠ ♠ ♠
PART TWO :D