Kind Of Real, Not So Fake

Part Five: Get Your Detective On Peoples! We're Going On A Man Hunt!

"Oh my God Krystal! I can't believe we're doing this!"

"And I can't believe that bitch Bianca really got called by some psycho!"

I was crouched with Nay-Nay behind some bushes a few houses down from where Bianca lived. We, well I, had decided to do some sleuthing. Nay-Nay had described it as creepy and stalkerish but they are both such ugly words so I called it sleuthing.

"If we get busted I am so kicking your teeth in!"

"Yeah, thanks for the support! Love you too."

Nay-Nay rolled her eyes.

"C'mon," I said, "let's get closer."

We crept out of the bushes and made for Bianca's house, keeping low to the ground. When the glistening green of her lawn was visible I was tempted to commando roll across it. Suddenly Nay-Nay stopped walking.

"What's wrong?" I hissed.

"Were you just...humming the theme for Mission Impossible?"

"Uh...no..." I replied, glad she couldn't see me blush in the dark. "C'mon."

We continued on until we were around the side of Bianca's house where her bins resided.

"What are you doing?" asked Nay-Nay, looking at me in horror as I opened the bin lid and plunged my hands in.

"Looking for clues doofus! Now help me!"

"There is NO WAY I'm sticking my hands in there!" she said but when she saw the look on my face she quickly joined me at the bin and began to rummage through the contents.

"Why are we even here dude?" asked Nay-Nay.

"To look for proof."

"Proof of what?'

"My theory."

"And what's your theory?"

"That Bianca didn't get called at all, she made it up."

"And how are you going to prove that?"

"That's why we're here kiddo, to get the proof."

"But, how do we know what to look for?"

"Well maybe if you stop asking questions and look, you'll find out."

Nay-Nay opened her mouth to retort but closed it again and sighed, figuring it wasn't worth the fight.

***

I slumped against the brick wall and Nay-Nay slid down next to me. I sighed, putting my head in my hands, even though that had been in the bin. We had gone through everything! Her rubbish, her recycling and even her green waste garden shit! But, we had found nothing. I looked at Nay-Nay and she brushed back some of her hair.

"WAIT!" I screamed grabbing her arm. "What's that?"

I plucked a piece of paper from her arm and held it up. It was the note Bianca had gotten! I jumped up, doing a little victory dance. Suddenly we heard a noise from inside the house. Nay-Nay quickly got to her feet and we scampered away from the bins and legged it down the street. When we reached the end of the block and rounded the corner we slowed to a walk. I handed the note to Nay-Nay who looked at it and handed it back.

"Yeah...so?"

"So we have a proof baby!"

"How is this going to prove anything?"

"We can check the hand writing!"

"And if it's not hers?"

"Then we'll check other hand writing!"

"And how are we going to that?"

"We're gunna have to sneaky..." I said winking.

Nay-Nay laughed and we headed towards her house full of energy even though it was two in the morning.

So things seem to be looking up, but another complication will arise.
Why?
Because life is a bitch.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this one isn't longer
the first one got deleted and i had to try and rewrite it off what i could remember LOL
hope you still like it :)