Kind Of Real, Not So Fake

Part Seven: My Very Own Cliche Moment; Oh Joy!

It was Saturday and I was chilling in my room listening to my tunes when my dad walked in.

"Sweetie theres someone at the door for you."

I got up and brushed past him, not muttering a word to him. I walked to the front door and hurridley opened it. There stood Jason.

"Oh hey," I said running my fingers through my hair, "what are you doing here?"

"I wanted to take you somewhere."

"Oh where?"

"Well you might want to get changed in to your swimmers." he said winking.

"Oh." was all I could say.

I looked at my grey tracksuit pants and pink Care Bear tee and suddenly felt embarrassed.

"Wait here."

Quickly I ran down the hallway and tore into my room. I flung open my drawers and rummaged through flinging clothes everywhich way until I found my favourite black and white bikini. I hurriedly pulled it on then chucked over a pair of blue denim short shorts and a black tank top. I slipped on my pair of hot pink thongs and ran out the door, grabbing my beach bag on the way. I speedily dumped my handbag contents into the beach bag and slung it over my shoulder. I grabbed a towel out of the cupboard and bolted to the front door. I skidded to a stop but not in time. I slammed into the screen door.

"Fuck me sideways!" I yelled rubbing my nose. "That hurt like a bitch!"

I opened the screen door only to find Jason pissing himself laughing.

"Shut up!' I said laughing too.

"So you can come?" he asked wiping tears from his eyes.

"I don't know."

"Well are you gunna ask?"

"Nope! Fuck that!"

He laughed and I joined in, feeling good for once in the past few weeks.

"I expected Nay-Nay to be with you." he said opening the car door for me.

"Yeah I'll explain on the way."

He nodded and I hopped in.

***

After I finished telling him the details we pulled into this rough dirt track.

"So why is she so mad?" he asked raising his eyebrows.

"I think its because she did this thing for me, y'know stood up for me but I pretty much threw it back in her face."

"Right."

"I'm a shitty friend aren't I?"

"If you're a shitty friend then I'm your dad's secret lover!"

I laughed. He could always make me feel better.

"Where are we going anyway?" I asked, peering out the window at the trees flashing by. The track was bumpy and I kept bouncing in my seat.

"You'll see..." he said.

I frowned, curious as to what was going on.

Soon we came to a small gravel clearing. He stopped the car and hopped out. He walked around to the passenger side and opened my door for me with a sweeping bow.

"Madame, you will have to walk from here."

"Walking? That wasn't part of the deal!" I whined.

He lauged and took my hand. Together we walked along the dirt track, birds cawing and flies buzzing around our faces and taking refuge on our arms. I was an extremely hot day and being in the humid bush area was not helping.

"Are we there yet?" I asked, my voice an annoying high pitch.

"We are actually." he replied.

I looked at him questionly as he pulled me through a clump of brush. We broke through, Jason gloriously...me waving my arms and brushing my top incase of spiders. When I was sure that no eight legged mutant zombie spiders had clung to me I looked around. This place was beautiful. A basin of water was at the bottom of the small but steep slope. It was surrounded by rock faces and a waterfall ran down causing a rushing sound.

I ran for it, skidding down the slope and scrambling up on of the rocks. The rock I was standing on jutted out above and over the basin. The water was cool where it was collect around my ankles. It ran around them and down into a large natural hole in the rock. I crept over to the rock being careful not to slip. I looked down into the hole and saw where the water was running. It spilled over the edge and made up the waterfall. I closed my eyes and let the rushing sound of the waterfall fill my ears. I quickly found a dry spot on another rock that stuck out over the basin and laid down my towel and bag. Then I slipped off my shorts, top and thongs and lept over the edge of the rock.

I heard Jason yell my name before I plunged into the water. I felt the cool water block my ears. It was refreshing against my sweaty body. I swam to the surface and called for Jason to jump in. Quickly he shed his shrit and jumped in, landing a metre away from me. I laughed as he broke the surface and did that hair flick that all boys do when their hairs wet. He swam over to me.

"How did you find this place?" I asked staring around in awe.

"Me and my brother used to come here as kids." he answered absent mindedly brushing back my wet hair. Then he kissed me. It was so perfect. Nothing like that kiss at school. Here, in this beautiful bliss, we were together and I fell unregrettably into the moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
woooh
i am proud that i finally got this done
it is a bit long and a bit rushed coz i was trying to get it done before dinner but i still hope you like it :)
please take time to comment, id appreciate it :)