Status: this is my very first one-shot, i hope you like it

Why I Left You

Sincerely, Mari

Dear Matt,

I’m pretty sure you’re very confused right now. Now I’m betting that right about now your confused as to why everything is gone. Don’t worry I’m okay, I came home from England early, about two weeks ago. I walked into the house and you can bet I was really surprised. Now what I saw, I believed was not true, but I looked again. It was true. After walking out and going to Gena’s I got my thoughts sorted. Yeah I cried a little, but what woman wouldn’t. Now I sure that you see the divorce papers on the counter. If you haven’t well then you should look at them.

Your probably thinking how did I get the papers that fast, right? Well I have very strong connections like that. Now your probably confused as to why everything is out the house, I don’t think I ever gave you a straight answer. I decided that if you could cheat on me, your wife of 5 years, then I could throw everything out. Besides baby, don’t you remember when you told me that I was the most important thing in you life? Well, if you could push away the most important thing, then I could sell EVERYTHING.

Now baby, don’t get stressed out, you still have money. But I don’t think it was smart of us to share a bank account. There is a huge chance that when you look there will be just about 50,000 missing. Don’t worry, it’s in my possession. You always wanted me to get that place in New York, so I decided to buy it. I left you just enough money to live comfortably, by my standards. There is no doubt in my mind that you will be able to earn that money back within the next year, but until then, spend wisely.

If your wondering as to why I’m doing this, then you’re a real idiot, you should know not to fuck other women in our bed Matthew. I could’ve sworn your mother taught you better.

Oh speaking of your mother, she knows about this as does everybody in the band. I convinced them to keep you as the singer, but now that I’m moving, I’m not entirely sure as to what they plan on doing. Now all of the girls are pissed off and I’m almost positive Leana is thinking about different ways to torture you.

I never asked for this, and I’m sure you never wanted this to happen. But it did, and I couldn’t be more happier. I’m sorry that it has to end this way, but you brought this on yourself. Don’t bother calling my cell, It's turned off. If you want to call me, call my lawyer. His number is 555-6732, his email is JosephBaker67@yahoo.com, I’m pretty sure you know him better as Zacky’s dad.

Matt, I love you more than anything, but I do not tolerate cheating. You will go on with your life, and I will go on with mine. I have no doubts about the fact that I will be able to move on fast, as I am only 27 years of age and still have my looks.

It was nice knowing you.

Sincerely,
Mari

Ps: I might have forgot to tell you that there is a chance I might have forgotten to pay the bills. There is a huge chance you will be evicted.
♠ ♠ ♠
i was inspired by the song Hit'em up style by Blu Cantrell.

hope you liked it, cause I loved writing it