Status: I changed the age of Jay. ;d

Oh Golly, I Love You.

Lily; not running away is good, right?

I expected him to run. I expected him to get up, jump out my window and book it, never turning back. Momma always told me not to assume things, and I guess she was right. In fact, Jay didn’t run. He just simply got up, embraced me and held me for a good ten minutes. No words being spoken, no glances being given. Just us, the sun and the growing human being in my stomach; half of him, half of me.

Once a few tears had fallen and the mark of ten minutes had passed, we pulled away from each other and he smiled down at me. I didn’t know how to react, so I just stood there and waited for him to finally realize what I had said and run away. Resting my arms at my sides, I wiggled my toes and looked down at them.

“I think it’s great, Lily,” Jay finally spoke, a hint of gleam in his eyes. I believed him, he looked ecstatic.

“I… You do?” I asked, bringing my hands up to his sides. I watched him nod,

“I do. I really do. I don’t know why I do but I do and there isn’t anything that will change my mind,” he replied, planting a soft kiss on the top of my head. I swallowed.

“I… My parents can’t know yet, okay? This stays between you, me and what about bob,” I explained, clearing my throat. “Until I work up enough courage and balls to tell them myself,” with that added in, I wrapped my arms around his waist, relieved that the scary part was over. Well, the scary part in telling Jay, that is. Everything else was scary to me.

“I understand, I mean, I wouldn’t tell them either. I love you, alright, Lil?” Jay stated, kissing the top of my head. “Have you had any sickness or puking yet?” He asked. What an awkward question.

“No.. I don’t know when that’s suppose to happen, though,” I explained. “I’m just as new to this as you are,” I added. Pulling away, I sighed. “Let’s go eat something, I’m effing hungry,” and he obliged happily.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so here's the dealio;
Each chapter is going to be seperated by their names, Jay and Lily.
That generally means that it's their different point of views.