Sequel: Two Lives As One
Status: Check out Two Lives As One! Picks up at Christmas time after the events in this story :)

One Life To Live

Exultation

Lance's black Cadillac pulled up against the curb of the university. I sighed, and looked over at Lance with a breathless smile.

"Would that be the I-don't-want-to-leave sigh?" Lance grinned lazily at me.

I smiled secretively. "Perhaps."

Lance frowned, "Perhaps?!" He smiled, leaning over to me. His lips touched mine sending shockwaves through my body. My hand rose instinctively to his cheek. The kiss grew passionate, and steamy to the point where I ached to yank him closer to me by his collar.

Though, I drew my restraint and thought, I love kissing Lance. He was an expert in a department where I am lacking, which makes every moment like this new and even more exciting than the last.

I drew back, and smiled - looking into his green eyes. "Thank you for dinner. I had a great time."

He responded by snagging my hand. He played with my fingers before kissing the top of my hand.

I was beginning to think that this was an Italian thing.

So you are saying you'd do it again?" He asked, searching my face.

"I am, yes."

He grinned.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I opened my dorm room door with a flourish. I sighed happily, turning in circles and throwing my purse on the couch. I fell back in a plush chair, kicking off my high heels. By now, my feet were a little sore, but not bad.

Bethany Lynn was not around - most likely spending time with Freddie in his dorm room on the other wing, with whom she is "not" dating of course, just having a good time and seeing where it goes.

I knew it was blasphemy, however. Her and Freddie were so smitten it was ridiculous.
I went into Bethany Lynn's room, and stripped off her blue and green dress, hanging it back in her closet. The butterfly feeling didn't dissapear, however - it just grew dimmer and dimmer until it was just a pleasant reminder of the evening's events. Though, once I was reminded of what went on, it reappeared with just as much gusto as before.

It was such a foreign feeling to me. Even when I dated guys in high school, this fєєlíng never was present. The feeling of euphoria was addictive, and so - as I had become to notice - was Lance Capra.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D Ah....Melanie's happy.
It's such a different feeling from the haze she's been in throughout her past.
Can Lance change everything for her?
It's looking like it!! :))
Stay tuned, y'all
x. peace!