The Magic of Three

Faye

Faye's pov

I was sitting in the stupid orphanage. I was kicked out of my last foster home. Apparently, I was disobeint and sarcastic. Which I don't see how they could think that. I guess I should tell you I was being sarcastic there. I heard the doors open. It was Miss Lee.

"Someone is taking you in." she said.

"Do they even know me because usually we have alittle seeing." I replied.

"He already knows about you."

"Then does he know about my "problems" the others say I have?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Okay.....So why does the person want me?"

"Beats me."

"Okay then? What's his or her's name."

"Mr.Donahue." I laughed.

"That's such a girl last name."

"How is it a boy or girl last name?"

"I don't know, but it funny." she looked down at her watch.

"It's time to go."

"What about my stuff?"

"You don't have anything expect the clothes on you and that bracelet."

"I know. Guess testing you."

"Um, okay?" we walked out of the part where we sleep. We were in the main office. It was so much nicer than where we sleep. Th walls were a icky yellow, when in here it was a bright white. The floor was title here, and where we sleep the floor was wooden with pieces breaking. It was really clean in here, and it wasn't in the other rooms.

An old man walked up to me. I was guessing it was Mr.Donahue. He stuck his hand to me. I looked down at it and then back at him. I smiled at me.

"I'm Mr.Donahue and you must be Faye."

"I am? Thanks for telling me." I said sarcasticly.

"You are funny." he laughed. What?!

"Exucse me?" I asked.

"Oh, look at the time. Come on, time to go." he said while heading towards the door. I nodded and sat up. I followed him outside. We walked over to a old worn out car. He doored the door and sat in the driver seat. I opened the door for the back seat. On the ride to the house I looked out the window.

Finally, we were at the house. I got out of the car. I glanced around the neighborhood. I saw these teenagers waiting at then corner. I guess they were waiting for the bus. I started walking down the path. I felt someone's eyes on me. I turned around and my side bangs fell in my face. I quickly pushed them back. It was a girl with long wavy black hair in a poneytail. For some reason she seemed familar.

The girl next to her said something and then the boy started talking too. They girl who looked at me had bright brown eyes. They looked brighter than mine. Her gaze fell back on me. I could tell she was looking at my eyes. You got bright eyes too.

She then smiled at me. For some reason it was reasuring. I knitted my eyebrows. Why did she smile at me? Soon the bus came and I was still looking at the girl. They girl took the window seat. When she looked out the window the bus began to pull away. I felt myself smiling back at her. Why did she seem strange familar?

After, the bus left I saw a little girl in the back seat of a car. For some reason she caught my attention. She had curly black medium hair with bangs. She also had bright green eyes. I felt myself beaming at her and she quickly returned it. When the car passed by my mouth dropped opened. Why did they seem so familar?