The Magic of Three

Charmed: The Magic of Three Chapter 1

Vee's pov

I woke up in my purple and black room. I got up and put jeans and a graphic white shirt with words written all over it. I quickly brushed my long wavy black hair in a ponytail. And I put my necklace on. The only thing from my real family.

"Vee, Breakfast!" Mrs.Juliert yelled up to me. She was my adopted mom. She adopted me when I was nine. I don't really know my family before I went into the orphanage. They said I was luckly that a got picked so quick.

I walked down their spiral staircase. I could smell the bacon and pancakes. I sat down arcoss the empty chair. Mr.Juliert sat at the head of the table reading the news paper. After, Mrs.Juliert set the table she sat across from her husand.

"You going to be late." Mr.Juliert said looking at the clock. I nodded and grabbed my purple messgener bag. As I went to the front door I grabbed a pancke and ate it on my way to the corner of the street.

I saw that Hannah and her twin brother Parker were already there. Hannah is my absolute best friend. And her brother is pretty much the most perfect person in the world. No lie, he is the star of the football, baseball, and basketball team. Also, he could sing and play gutair and was the nicest guy I ever met.

"Hey, Han and Park!" I said finshing my pancake.

"You're early." Parker started, "Usually you come when we board the bus."

"You're so funny." I replied saracasticly and stuck my tongue out.

"What about me?" Hannah whined cearly affended.

"Oh I'm sorry. It's just thought that since I saw you before I went to bed-" she interruped me.

"So that doesn't count." and Parker chuckled. I gave Hannah a hug.

"That's better." she said smiling. I started laughing. I looked at Parker he was shaking his head at us. His dirty blonde hair fall over his eyes. I realized that I was staring and I quickly looked at Hannah. She had her short blonde hair in a clip.

They were also adopted. Most kids on this street were adopted. I saw Mr.Donahue was walking out of his car with a girl about eleven. She was kindof tall, had short pitch black hair, and piercing ice blue eyes. She was looking around. This girl seemed strangely familiar.

"Um, hello? Earth to Vee." I heard Hannah call out.

"Huh?" I responed.

"What are you looking at?" Parker asked.

"Mr.Donahue's new foster child." I responed slowly looking back at them.

"She kindof looks like you. I mean without the ice blue eyes." he replied.

"Yeah, but Vee has bright brown eyes." Hannah said.

"Yeah, we've been over this before." I said irritated. I didn't like getting rude comments on my eyes. You see my eyes are really bright, brighter than most eyes. I guess it was a family trait. My gaze fell back on the girl.

She turned around with her side bangs falling in face face. She quickly pushed them back and looked straight at me. I could tell she was looking at my eyes. You're eyes are bright, too. She knitted her eyebrows in confusion. I noticed I was giving her a reasuring smile. A few seconds later the bus came. I could feel the girl's eyes on me.

"I call window seat." I called to Hannah. She nodded. Parker sat by his baseball teammate, Matthew, who is the catcher and Parker happens to be the pitcher. Hannah picked a seat, but didn't sit down yet. I slid into the seat.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

"So anyway, I heard Jeremy and Kayla are going out." she started gossiping. I nodded and looked out the window. I saw the girl still looking. When the bus started to pull away, I saw her smile back. Why did she feel so familar?