‹ Prequel: Lima Loser.
Status: Slowly updating, but still updating. :)

Lima Loser - Part Two.

SEVENTEEN;

We all piled into the Northshore Hotel at 8:30 that evening, after a lovely meal at Breadsticks. Mr. Schuester decided to invite Miss Pillsberry along with him as a chaperone, considering both groups were going, and Mr. Schue knew what we were like.

He checked into the rooms for us as we waited in the lobby with our suitcases. The deal was that there would be two people to a room, but they had to be the same gender, just because. Mr. Schue decided that he’d put us in alphabetical order, to be fair. This meant that Artie and Blaze would be sharing a room, along with Finn and Kurt, and Mike and Matt. Puck got his own room, considering he was last in alphabetical order and nobody else was after him.

Mr. Schue offered to share a room with him, but Puck quickly rejected, stating that sharing a room with a teacher would be weird. He also said that he’d feel limited to the amount of things he’d be able to do if a teacher weren’t around. Mr. Schue respected his privacy and decided to bunk with Miss Pillsberry, which I thought was extremely hypocrital. It’s not like wild teacher affairs were unheard of or anything.

Anyway, alphabetical order also meant that Brittany and I would be sharing a room, along with Mercedes and Quinn, and Santana and Rachel. Tina would also be getting her own room, which I thought was a bummer. I’d definitely trade her in for Brittany, although I doubted Mr. Schuester wanted Brittany to be alone in a hotel room. Nobody knew what she was capable of. Not even herself.

After checking in, we went to our rooms, which all happened to be right next to each other, and put our belongings inside. Then, while all of the girls and Kurt headed straight for the attached spa, all of the boys and myself pretty much booted it to the arcade. I hadn’t been to an arcade in so long, so I felt the need to let my nerdy inner gamer out right then and there.

As soon as I entered the arcade room, I fell in love, along with everyone else. There was every type of game there. Everything from violent games to racing games to some good ol’ Atari. I decided to start at the front of the room and make my way around, so I took a seat at a fun-looking Mario game. I was getting really into it and kicking virtual ass when I noticed at least three different shadows hovering over my shoulder.

“Wow, you’re pro,” I heard Mike say in awe.

“Yeah, she is,” Finn agreed.

“Holy shit, how’d you get past that little fucker?” Puck wondered.

“Guys, you’re distracting me,” I laughed.

They apologized and stayed silent for the rest of the game. After a few more levels, I quit and stood up, making my way around the room to play other games. I noticed Puck follow me to each and every game I sat at.

“Can I help you?” I asked him with a smirk.

“Sure can,” he smirked back, and then lowered his voice to a creepy Jigsaw tone. “Wanna play a game?”

“Do I have to fight for my life, by any chance?” I joked.

“Maybe,” he replied. “Nah, I was just wondering if you’d be up for getting your ass whooped.”

“By who?” I looked around the room, pretending to look for a “challenge” and trying not to laugh at the insulted expression on Puck’s face.

“Me, obviously,” he pointed to himself.

“Oh!” I gasped, acting surprised. “Well, okay. What do you wanna play?”

He nodded his head towards an air hockey table in the corner of the room.

“Air hockey?” I grinned. “You’ve really gotten yourself into it this time, Puckerman.”

He shrugged and smirked. “I can take you. You’re a woman.”

I rolled my eyes at his sexist remark and turned away, making my way to the air hockey table. He followed and scrounged some change out of his pocket. He then inserted a dollar into the money slot on the side, and we were ready to play. I grabbed the handle on the pusher thing and we began a good ol’ game of air hockey.

We were tied at 9-9 (the game went to 15), and all of the dudes from the Glee club were standing around the table. I was entertained by the fact that they were all rooting for me. This definitely took a blow to Puck’s confidence, and he began to suck…hard. I won the game by four points, and he seemed to take it pretty hard.

“Don’t worry,” I smiled. “You could probably take me in Black Ops.”

“Now we’re talkin’!” he grinned, glancing over at me. “Is that a challenge?”

“We’ll see,” I laughed. I then turned away to leave the arcade.

“Where are you going?” Puck asked me.

“I’m going to the spa to see what the ladies and Kurt are up to,” I informed him.

“Can I come?”

I was a little surprised by that question. I never knew Puck as a guy that would ditch video games to go to a spa with me. “Ah, sure,” I replied.

We walked out of the arcade together and attempted to search for the spa. On the way, we saw Mr. Schuester talking to one of the employees. He noticed us.

“Hey, guys. Where are you going?”

“To the spa,” Mr. Schue raised his eyebrows at Puck as I said this. “Do you have any idea where it is? This hotel is massive.”

The employee next to him chuckled. “It’s just up the hall there,” he pointed to a rather long hallway. “And to your right.”

“Wawawait,” Mr. Schue stopped us. “I’m about to call everyone out of the arcade and spa in a few minutes. We’re going to see a movie.”

“They have a movie theatre in here?” Puck’s eyes widened. “This is nuts.”

“Right across the street, actually,” Mr. Schue corrected him. “The hotel doesn’t have quite everything.”

“Sweet!” I said with a little too much enthusiasm. “What are we seeing?”

“Not sure yet,” Mr. Schue told us. “We’ll have to see what’s playing when we get there. Can you two go find the others and meet me back here?”

We both nodded and headed separate ways, Puck back to the arcade, and me to the spa.

I eventually found it, and walked inside. The first thing I saw was a lady with dark brown hair standing by a counter. She had her back to me, and she was rearranging a shelf with what looked like lotion on it. I coughed a little, and she jumped a little, seeming startled.

“Oh, hello there!” she gave me an extremely optimistic smile. “May I help you with anything?”

“I’m just looking for some friends,” I told her. “They said they’d be here.”

“Ah, yes!” she smiled. “Quite a few girls and one handsome young boy came in a while ago.”

“Yeah, that’s them,” I smiled.

“Hold on a second, dear.” The lady went into a room, and about a minute later, Kurt walked out, wearing a pink fuzzy robe and a cleansing mask.

“Ohmygod, Courtney!” he exclaimed when he saw me. “You are seriously missing out!”

“I bet I am,” I nodded a little. “Hey, so, Mr. Schuester told me to come get you guys because we’re going to see a movie.”

His face dropped a little. “But I’m having fun…”

“Please come?” I gave him the Bambi eyes. “It’ll be fun. And I’m sure the spa will be open tomorrow before we leave. So, take that green shit off of your face, and change into something appropriate.”

“Okay, fine,” he rolled his eyes. “Let me inform the others.”

He walked back into the room. I stood waiting by the door for at least ten minutes, but eventually Kurt and the other girls trailed behind one another out the door, looking the same way they did before they went in.

“Good job, mutant,” Santana glared at me. “You totally just cut off my tanning session.”

“Oh yeah, as if it was my idea to come tell you to stop overcooking yourself.” I felt like smacking her, but held myself back.

“By the looks of it, you haven’t been cooked at all. Why don’t you go audition for one of the Twilight movies or something?”

“As long as you audition for one of the weaklings I get to murder,” I smirked.

“Hey!” Mercedes yelled from across the room. “Both of you. Shut up. I’m not afraid to come over there.”

“Yeah, we’re here to have fun,” Tina spoke up. “Can’t you guys just get along for one night?”

“Yeah, sure,” I nodded. “Sorry.”

Instead of apologizing back, Santana just smiled at me. “Apology accepted.”

“Orange bitch,” I muttered very quietly under my breath, as I turned around and left the spa, making my way back to meet Mr. Schuester and the dudes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just finished off this chapter. :) In the process of a new one.
Hope you guys likey, even though it's not that amusing.
Lemme know what ya think :)