‹ Prequel: Lima Loser.
Status: Slowly updating, but still updating. :)

Lima Loser - Part Two.

EIGHTEEN;

“Are those seriously our choices?” Puck asked me in the movie theatre. “I think I’d rather kill myself.”

We’d just found out our movie choices. There were only two movies playing that night, Mr. Schuester split us into groups again. Whoever wanted to see “The Roommate” would go with him, and whoever wanted to see “Gnomeo and Juliet” would go with Miss Pillsberry.

“Come on,” I tugged at his arm. “It won’t be that bad. And if it makes you feel any better, I’ll sit by you.”

“Deal,” he said a little too quickly. I smiled and dragged him over by the “Gnomeo and Juliet” group. He didn’t seem to like it too much, but he got over it pretty quickly when we got to the food portion of the room, after purchasing our tickets.

He slammed about thirty bucks on the food counter and told the employee to get him an extra large bucket of popcorn, two Dr. Peppers, two bags of licorice, and two Twix bars. When he got what he wanted, he took my hand (surprisingly, he still had one free), and we walked into the room that “Gnomeo and Juliet” was playing in.

I noticed that Rachel, Mike, Mercedes, Quinn, and Miss Pillsberry had already taken some seats near the front of the room. That must’ve meant that Finn, Matt, Artie, Tina, Santana, Brittany, Blaze, Kurt, and Mr. Schuester were in the other room, watching “The Roommate”. Puck and I took a seat near the back, hoping Miss Pillsberry would assume that we were with Mr. Schue.

A couple of minutes before the movie started, Kurt finally found us. “Hey!” he whispered. We both looked over at him. He had a bucket of popcorn in one hand and a bottle of apple juice in the other. “Mind if I sit by you guys?”

“Sure,” I patted the seat on the other side of me.

He sat down. “This movie looks so good. I love Elton John,” he said, cheerfully.

“Of course you do,” Puck joked. He didn’t seem to be as mean as usual, but I still elbowed him in the ribs.

“Very funny, Noah,” Kurt rolled his eyes, but also laughed a little. The two seemed to be getting along a lot better than they had before I had come along, and I was glad that I could make a difference.

Anyway, the movie began. The room quieted down, and luckily there were no annoying lovesick couples in front of us, like there usually was when I went to the theatre. This was great, in my opinion, because then Puck and I could be the annoying lovesick couple in front of someone else. I could eat my popcorn instead of throwing it at people.

Well, throughout the entire movie, Puck tried the movie “tricks” on me about six times. This included pretending to yawn and then putting his arm around me, trying to find my hand in the popcorn bucket, etc. Of course, I didn’t reject him. If anything, I encouraged it, because when his arm was around me, I rested my head on his shoulder for the rest of the movie.

By the end of the movie, Kurt had pretty much heaved himself on the floor in tears. I lifted my head up from Puck’s shoulder, and looked up at him to see that he was fast asleep. I smacked him on the arm slightly and he jumped about a mile into the air.

“Let’s go,” I whispered. “Before Miss Pillsberry finds out that we were here in the first place.”

He nodded, and we both stood up. Kurt followed us out of the room just before everyone else began to leave. About fifteen minutes later, everybody had finished with their movie, and the whole group met up in the theatre lobby.

“Okay, listen up!” Mr. Schuester spoke to everyone. “It’s almost 11 now. When we go back to the hotel, wait in the lobby until I give you further instructions.”

We all made our way back to the hotel and stood in the lobby, waiting for Mr. Schuester to tell us what to do.

“So,” he began, once we were all in the hotel. “How did you guys enjoy the movies?”

“It was just excellent!” Kurt piped up. I looked over at him and smiled.

“I’m going to marry Leighton Meester,” Matt said in awe. All of the guys seemed to agree with him, whistling and high-fiving each other.

We all talked about the movies for a few moments more, and then Mr. Schuester continued what he was saying. “The plan is that everyone is going to return to their rooms now and settle in for the night. How does that sound?”

“Crappy,” Finn said. “Mr. Schue, it’s only 11.”

“I didn’t say anything about going to sleep,” Mr. Schue replied. “Just chill out in your rooms for the night. Watch TV, get to know your roommate better if you have one.”

Well, that was just out of the question for many roommates. I doubted that Finn wanted to get to know Kurt any better, along with Santana and Rachel, and Brittany and I. There was just no way for any of us to get along.

“So, let’s go!” He clapped, and we all began to walk away in the direction of the elevator. I took the same elevator as Puck, Artie, and Mercedes. We went to the eighth floor and proceeded to our rooms.

“Hey, wait up,” Puck stopped me as I was trying to unlock my hotel room door.

I looked up at him. “Yeah?”

“I just wanted to apologize for falling asleep during that movie,” he gave me a sincere look.

“It’s cool,” I smiled as I opened the door. “I know that you’re not really into those kinds of movies.”

“Yeah, I’m really not,” he laughed.

“Goodnight, Puck.” I walked inside my room.

“I love you,” I heard him say, but shut the door, once again pretending not to hear him.

I took off my jacket and shoved on some pajama pants before sprawling out on one of the beds and flicking through the channels on the television. I came across a “The Office” marathon, and was a few minutes into an episode, when Brittany entered the room.

She walked straight into the bathroom without even a “hello”. Eventually she came back out wearing a robe. She walked over to her bed and sat down, refusing to even look at me.

“Hey,” I smiled, trying to be nice.

She ignored me.

“Are you okay?” I began a few minutes later.

She looked over at me hesitantly, shaking her head.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

She stood up and walked over to her suitcase. She rummaged around in it for a few moments, and then pulled out a piece of paper and a pen. She scribbled something on the paper and folded it up. She then walked over to me and laid the paper in front of me on the bed. She walked over to her bed and sat back down, staring at me as I unfolded it and read:

santana toled me i wood get herpees if i tocked too u

Well, let me be honest here. I hadn’t seen worse spelling before in my life, and that includes Puck. Sure, I could pick out what Brittany was saying, but still. It seemed to me like she skipped grades K-9, and decided to come back for high school.

I snorted a little. “Seriously?”

She nodded.

“I don’t have herpes,” I told her. “If anything, Santana has herpes.” And possibly every other STD, I added in my mind.

She came back over to me with the pen and wrote something else on the paper.

r u shore?

“Yes,” I smiled up at her. “Santana’s only saying that because she wants to make my life hell.”

“Why?” Brittany finally spoke up.

“Well, I’m not entirely sure, but I think it might have something to do with the fact that I went out with Puck,” I told her. Wait…why was I telling her this? I knew for a fact that she’d just run back and tell Santana. Knowing this, I smiled to myself and continued. “And I think she’s pissed because there’s a possibility that we might get back together.”

“Really?” Brittany’s face lit up. Yep, I thought to myself. This is definitely all going back to Santana.

I nodded.

“Did you guys do it yet?” she asked, taking me by surprise.

I didn’t want to say no, because that would just make me look like a total idiot for not giving it up to a smokin’ guy like Puck. It would also make Santana happy that her “man” hadn’t touched me. But I also didn’t want to say yes, because then it would make me look like another one of his sluts, and Santana would have it spread around like wildfire in about two seconds.

“Well, what do you think?” I raised an eyebrow at Brittany. I knew that this would be the best answer, because if anyone asked, I could just tell them that Brittany had misinterpreted the whole thing. Plus, Brittany didn’t “think” a whole lot, so asking her what she thought was a great idea.

She grinned. “Awesome.”

“Yep.”

We sat silent for a few more moments, which was pretty awkward, so after looking up at the clock, which read 12:03, I stood up. I looked through my bag and found a hoodie, and then threw it on over my tanktop.

“What are you doing?” Brittany asked me.

“I’m just going to see what’s in the vending machine,” I lied. “I’ll be back soon.”

I slipped out the door, and silently made my way down the hallway until I arrived at Room 564. I knocked quietly, of course, and when the door opened and a shirtless and sexy Noah Puckerman smiled out at me, I said the first thing that came to mind.

“I lost my bed…can I use yours?”
♠ ♠ ♠
The next chapter should be good. I already have an idea for it. :)
Hope you guys like this one, in the meantime.
If so, comment! If not, comment! :P
Thanksss. <3
PS. Who's stoked for tonight's episode? MEMEMEMEME.