‹ Prequel: Lima Loser.
Status: Slowly updating, but still updating. :)

Lima Loser - Part Two.

NINETEEN;

“So, what are you doing here?” Puck asked me about ten minutes after letting me into his hotel room. I walked in, flopped on his bed, and took over the remote control, as he stood there looking extremely confused. He eventually sat down next to me and had sex with me…with his eyes, of course. I wasn’t that easy.

I put the remote down and looked over at him. “Well, Brittany’s my roommate, and I couldn’t really handle her any longer.”

“I see. So, why are you here?” he repeated himself.

“I just told you,” I raised an eyebrow.

“No, I mean…why here? I’m sure Tina wouldn’t mind you bunking with her. You could’ve went to any other room in this hotel, and you chose this one.” He threw on his signature smirk.

“Uh...” Fuck! He’s onto me. “Well, I didn’t feel like I had given you a proper…um…goodnight.”

“Oh yeah?” he laughed, knowing I was bullshitting. “And what’s a ‘proper’ goodnight?”

He expected me to strip and attack him right then and there. Instead, I rolled over on the bed so that I was inches away from his face. He leaned in, but I put my finger up to his lip before he could proceed. “Goodnight,” I smiled. I then stood up and walked back over to the door.

“Wait,” he spoke. “Where are you going?”

“Well, it seems as if you don’t want me here, so I’m just gonna go back to my room and masturbate,” I simply told him.

“In front of Brittany?” His eyes widened.

“Yup,” I replied. “Maybe she’ll join in.”

I quickly saw him grab one of the pillows on the bed and shove it over his crotch area. I smiled, knowing that I had him exactly where I wanted him. Lying shirtless on a bed with a boner. This was exactly where I wanted him. I opened the door.

“Hey, no, wait,” he stopped me. I turned around. “I’ve…uh, got an idea.”

I closed the door and walked back over to him. I snatched the pillow away from where it was resting on his penis, and stared at the massive bulge in his boxers. “Does your idea have anything to do with that?” I asked.

“No,” he shook his head, blushing. “Unless you want it to.” He winked.

“Nice try,” I chuckled. “What’s your idea?”

“Pass me my guitar,” Puck nodded to his guitar, which was leaning against one of the chairs. I picked it up and handed it over to him.

“So, I saw Mr. Schue yesterday after football practice, right?” Puck began, strumming a little tune on the guitar.

I nodded. “And?”

“And he gave me a hint about our next project.” Puck stopped strumming, rested one of his elbows on top of his guitar, and looked over at me. “We’re taking a trip to the 80’s.”

My face completely lit up. “Seriously?!” I was a HUGE fan of the 80’s, and I didn’t care what anyone else had to say about it. There was just something about that era that made me happy.

“Yep. So, I figured we could get an early start. I know just the perfect 80’s song. What do you say?”

I grinned. “I say let’s go for it.”

He went back to the guitar and began the song. I swayed back and forth to the intro, and had a strong feeling that I’d be making out with him by the time the song ended. He finally began to sing, and I almost had an orgasm right then and there.

“Moving forward, using all my breath.
Making love to you was never second best.
I saw the world thrashing all around your face.
Never really knowing it was always… mesh and lace.”

“I'll stop the world and melt with you.
You've seen the difference and it's getting better all the time.
There's nothing you and I won't do.
I'll stop the world and melt with you.”


Me: “(You should know better.)”
Puck: “Dream of better lives, the kind which never hate.”
Me: “(You should see why.)”
Puck: “Dropped in the state of imaginary grace.”
Me: “(You should know better.)”
Puck: “I made a pilgrimage to save this human’s race.”
Me: “(You should see why.)”
Puck: “Never comprehending a race that long gone by.”

Me: “(I'll stop the world.)”
Puck: “I'll stop the world and melt with you.”
Me: “(I'll stop the world.)”
Puck: “You've seen the difference, and it's getting better all the time.”
Me: “(Let's stop the world.)”
Puck: “There's nothing you and I won't do.”
Me: “(Let's stop the world.)”
Puck and I: “I'll stop the world and melt with you!”

Me: “The future's open wide.”

Me: “(Let’s stop the world.)”
Puck: “I'll stop the world and melt with you.”
Me: “(Let’s stop the world.)”
Puck: “I’ve seen some changes, but it's getting better all the time.”
Me: “(Let's stop the world.)”
Puck: “There's nothing you and I won't do.”
Me: “(Let's stop the world.)”
Puck and I: “I'll stop the world and melt with you!”

Me: “The future's open wide.”

Puck: “Hmmm, hmmm, hmmm.
Hmmm, hmmm, hmmm, hmmm.
Hmmm, hmmm, hmmm.
Hmmm, hmmm, hmmm, hmmm.


Puck: “I'll stop the world and melt with you.”
Me: “(Let’s stop the world.)”
Puck: “You've seen the difference, and it's getting better all the time.”
Me: “(Let's stop the world.)”
Puck: “There's nothing you and I won't do.”
Me: “(Let's stop the world.)”
Puck and I: “I'll stop the world and melt with you.”
Me: “(Let's stop the world.)”
Puck and I: “I'll stop the world and melt with you.”
Me: “(Let's stop the world.)”
Puck and I: “I'll stop the world and melt with you…”

The song ended, and surprisingly, my expectations were proven wrong. We didn’t leap at each other like I expected to happen. We just kind of sat there, staring and smiling at each other for a few moments. This only lasted for so long, though, before he cut the crap and changed the subject.

“Wanna go for a swim?”

“What? Now?” I widened my eyes.

“Yeah, why not? The indoor pool is open twenty-fo sev,” he shrugged.

“Mr. Schue would kill us if he caught us wandering around,” I hesitated.

“Come on,” Puck rolled his eyes. “I betcha five bucks he’s next door bangin’ Miss P as we speak.”

I wouldn’t give into that bet, because nine chances out of ten, it was true.

“True,” I nodded. “But I didn’t bring a swimsuit or anything.”

“Neither did I. I’m going in my boxers,” he replied. “In your case, I dunno… bra and undies?”

“No,” I said, simply, before receiving a disappointed look from Puck. “How about I just sit on the edge and dip my feet in?”

“That works, I guess,” he shrugged again. “Let’s go.”

----------

We slowly opened Puck’s hotel room door, trying to make the least noise possible, and peeked outside to see if anyone else was roaming. Apparently not. We tiptoed out and down the hallway. It was pretty hilarious (and rare) seeing Puck so quiet.

After reaching the elevator and stepping inside, we burst into laughter like the immature fucks we were.

“That was intense,” I joked.

“Oh, definitely,” Puck agreed.

We eventually arrived to the first floor, where the pool was located. The first thing I noticed when I walked out of the elevator was a clock on the wall, which read 12:48. We walked past the front desk, and the middle-aged woman working gave us a weird look. Especially since Puck had left the room in nothing but boxers. She was either wondering what he was doing wearing so little, or she was wondering if there was any way she could tap that.

“Can I help you guys with anything?” She raised an eyebrow as we walked past.

“No thanks,” I smiled. “We’re just on our way to the pool.”

“Okay, have fun,” she gave a hesitant smile before going back to her work.

We finally saw the door that read “Pool area” with a sign underneath that read the rules. No running, be cautious of others, no food and drink, blah, blah, blah. We didn’t even read the sign, considering most of it was common sense anyway, and Puck wouldn’t follow them in the first place, so it’d be a waste of time.

As soon as we entered and noticed that we were the only ones there, Puck ran (disobeying the main rule) and jumped into the pool. He made a huge splash and got water all over me.

“Puck!” I screamed as he came up out of the water. It reminded me of one of those parts of a movie where the hunky surfer dude comes out of the water accompanied by a surfboard and is running towards you in slow-motion, and the water is dripping off of him as he shakes his hair and pretends not to pay attention to the camera. And I watch way too much television.

Puck stayed in the pool, though, and smiled up at me, still wearing my now soaked pajama pants and hoodie. “Come in!”

“No way. This is my only set of clothes,” I replied, looking down at what I was wearing. But then I realized that I looked absolutely ridiculous standing there like it was the middle of winter. I pulled my hoodie up over my head, and took off my shoes, which left me in just my tanktop and PJ pants (note that there was unicorns all over them).

“Now, that’s what I’m talkin’ about. You’re already wet,” he said, and then realized how dirty it sounded. “In more ways than one…” He added a wink.

“You are so disgusting,” I laughed. But I decided to give in a little. I hauled off my pajama pants, leaving me in just the tanktop and panties. I went over to the side of the pool and sat down. “Better?”

“Much,” he nodded as he swam over to me. “Please come in. It’s lonely in here.”

“Nah, I’m good right here, and anyway, I’m a little scared that you’re gonna try to drown me,” I smirked down at him.

“I swear to god, you think I’m a monster,” he chuckled, but I could tell that he thought I was serious.

“Well, are you?” I gave him a smug look.

“I dunno,” he swam closer to me. He reached the end of the pool where I was sitting, and put his wet hands up on my lap. “Am I?”

But before I could answer, he wrapped his arms around my legs and lifted me up. I squealed and kicked him as hard as possible, but it didn’t really seem to bother him as he put me down…into the water.

“Oh my god! You’re an asshole,” I informed him.

“Get used to it, babe,” he winked.

“Already have,” I rolled my eyes, but couldn’t stay mad at him for long. Especially not when he looked this good.

He reached out his arms to pull me into a hug, but I kept swimming away from him. Little did I know, he was an amazingly fast swimmer, and he caught up with me pretty quickly. I continued to squeal and laugh and yell at him in a childish voice, and eventually he caught me.

“Well, well,” I heard a familiar voice speaking from the door. I turned around to see Blaze standing up with his arms folded. “What do we have here? Can’t even keep your hands off of each other in a public pool.”

I laughed right in his face. “Sad that you weren’t invited?”

“Oh, definitely. Because I’m so jealous of missing out on two complete idiots mackin’ in a pool,” Blaze rolled his eyes. “I only came to get a drink from the vending machine, but then I heard some screaming and decided to check it out.”

“In case you’re fucking blind and didn’t seem to notice, nobody here is mackin’,” I rolled my eyes. “But since you’re so concerned about my personal life…” I looked over at Puck and pretty much smashed my face into his. He seemed to be taken back by this, but didn’t hesitate at all. Our makeout sesh was getting pretty heated, when I pulled back and smirked up at Blaze. “Who’s mackin’ now, asshole?”

Both he and Puck just stared at me in surprise. Then, Blaze’s face changed to hurt and anger. He tried to hide it, but I could see right through it. “Oh, whatever. This is exactly the same stunt you pulled with me when you were trying to get Puck jealous in the parking lot that time. So, if you think I’m gonna go cry a river over this, you’re clearly mistaken.”

“Nobody said anything about you crying over this, so thanks for confirming that you probably will,” Puck laughed.

Blaze just rolled his eyes and walked out of the room, leaving me and Puck staring at each other as if to say “What just happened?”. Then, Puck shot the same question to my face. “What just happened?”

I looked away for a moment, then shrugged. I honestly didn’t know. I kissed him because I wanted to prove a point to Blaze, but now that I thought about it, it was much more than that. Blaze wasn’t what drove me to kiss Puck. My feelings were the reason behind it.

I snapped out of my inner thoughts when Puck asked another question. “Did you really use Blaze to make me jealous?” He smirked and raised an eyebrow.

“Nooo…” I blushed in denial.

“C’mon, you can tell me the truth,” he grinned.

“Yeah, I did,” I admitted. “I did like Blaze, but he was nothing compared to you. I was hoping that dating him would make you come back to me somehow.”

“Well, it worked, didn’t it?” Puck smiled, pulling me closer.

I nodded before touching my lips to his again. I knew that this was the end of me pretending that I didn’t have feelings for Puck. I couldn’t do it anymore. He was the one I really wanted, and I had to give into my feelings instead of hiding them.

I slowly pulled away from him, but kept my arms wrapped around his neck. I looked into his eyes and spoke the three words he kept repeating to me but I kept ignoring. “I love you.”

He looked happier than I’d ever seen him. He leaned in for some more lip action, and after getting some, he pulled away this time. He grinned at me. “By the way, it worked.”

I gave him a confused look. “What did?”

“Getting with Blaze to make me jealous,” he replied. “It worked.”

I smiled widely, and grabbed his face again. We were getting really into it, and I was sure he would try to go further, but before we could, I heard the door open again, and since I was back on to the person, I assumed it was Blaze. I raised my middle finger in the air.

“Excuse me?” Mr. Schuester’s voice boomed through the room. “What the hell is going on?”

My face completely dropped as I turned around and looked up at an angry-looking Mr. Schue. His arms were folded as he glared down at Puck and I, who immediately moved apart. How’d he find us?, I asked myself, but then came to the best conclusion. Blaze…that little fucker.

“You realize you guys are supposed to be in your rooms now, right?” Mr. Schue tapped his foot. He then looked at the watch on his arm. “It’s 1:30 in the morning.”

“Sorry, Mr. Schue,” Puck apologized for the both of us. “We couldn’t sleep and wanted to go for a late night swim.”

“Looked like a lot more than swimming to me,” Mr. Schuester raised an eyebrow.

I blushed and began to swim to the ladder leading out of the pool, not wanting to reply. Puck followed my lead as we both exited the pool with water dripping onto the floor.

“Tell you what,” Schue began. “If you guys go back to your room and stay there for the rest of the night, I’ll let this go. If not, I’ll be calling both of your parents.”

I knew that Puck’s mom wouldn’t be surprised if she received a call from Mr. Schue, explaining that Puck had been sexually involved with a girl in a hotel swimming pool at 1:30 in the morning. My mother, on the other hand, would literally kill me.

Puck nodded, and I began to mumble some kind of an apology as I attempted to dry off in my clothes that I’d taken off. I just had to pat myself on the back for not bringing a towel.

Mr. Schue stood there for a moment. “Back to your rooms,” he told us in a stern voice before leaving.

I was too scared to speak, afraid that he’d come back again, so I quickly slipped on my shoes. As I picked up my clothes and attempted to dry my hair with it, I glanced over to see that Puck was looking straight back at me. He winked, and I grinned and waved. Then, without even saying goodnight, I walked out of the pool area room and back to my hotel room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Music:
I Melt With You - Modern English.

So, it took me forever to finish off this chapter. I've been working on it all week. XD
Hope it was worth it! :) Gimme some feedback, yo!
And thanks to everyone who has commented, subscribed, and took the time to read. You guys are the reason I continue this story. Well, duh. If nobody commented or subbed, I'd be like "o noez dis story sux" and delete it. ANYWAY, thanks! I appreciate it. :) <3