‹ Prequel: Lima Loser.
Status: Slowly updating, but still updating. :)

Lima Loser - Part Two.

TWENTY;

“Billie Jean is not my lover…” My alarm clock sang to me. I groaned and slammed my hand down on top of it to turn it off. I slowly opened my eyes and glared over at the clock. 6:03 AM, it read. It took me a moment to realize that it was Monday morning, but when I did, I actually made an effort to get up and ready for school that day. There were quite a few things to be excited about.

The weekend flew by, which was kind of a bummer, considering it was the best weekend of my life. I hadn’t talked to Puck (or any of my friends, really) since I’d made out with him in the hotel pool and got in trouble with Mr. Schue. I was anxious to see what was going on between us two, so Monday morning wasn’t such a terrible thing for me this week.

I also was extremely fucking stoked to start the 80’s project in Glee club. I’d come up with so many ideas after Puck had told me about the project, and I couldn’t wait to perform.

I grabbed a shower real quick, and then dressed in a blue stonewashed pair of skinnies and an Alice in Chains t-shirt. I straightened my hair as usual, threw on some makeup, and then headed downstairs for breakfast. After pouring up some Cheerios into a bowl (and pretending that Santana - a Cheerio - was drowning in the milk), I sat down at the table and ate away. When I finished, I headed back upstairs to brush my teeth and pee. I then grabbed my bookbag and jacket, slipped on a pair of comfy boots, and headed out to the bus stop.

When the bus came, I hopped on and noticed that it was packed that morning. There wasn’t a free seat available, unless I sat with someone. And in this case, the only choices I had were the floor or with Jacob Ben Israel. I groaned and walked back to him. “Can I sit here?” I asked with a sigh.

He looked overjoyed that I’d asked such a thing and nodded his head frantically as he moved his bookbag to his lap. I sat the furthest away from him as possible, which meant that most of my ass was hanging off of the bus seat. I shoved in some earphones and turned on my iPod, hoping that this dear electronic device would get me through the bus ride.

Jacob moved closer to me and began to pet my hair. “You’re pretty…” he spoke in awe.

I looked over at him. “Um…can I help you?”

“Yes,” he said, in a matter-of-factly tone. “You can meet me in the janitor’s closet during second period.”

“Riiiight,” I slowly nodded and gave him a nervous smile. This guy was totally fucking creepy.

He didn’t say anything else, but after a few moments, I looked over to see that he was sniffing my shoulder. Freaked out, I sat on the floor for the rest of the bus ride.

Fortunately, the bus soon came to a halt. I quickly made my way off of it and into the school, away from Jacob. I went straight to my locker, hoping a certain someone would be there. When I reached it, I found that my hopes were proven right. Puck was leaning against my locker, looking hotter than usual in a tight black t-shirt that showed off his muscles big time, and a pair of baggy, but sexy blue jeans. The sight of him sent me into hormone overload as I approached him.

“Do me a favor,” was the first thing that came out of my mouth. “Two, actually.”

“What are they?” he asked.

“Okay, well first of all, stop looking so goddamn sexy. You’re making me insecure,” I told him, jokingly.

“No can do, babe. This is all natural,” he winked as he flexed his arms. “What’s your other favor?”

“Oh. Please have a ‘word’ with Jacob. I sat with him on the bus this morning and he was basically groping me,” I explained.

“Who the hell is Jacob?” Puck gave me a strange look.

“You know that weird kid who’s obsessed with Rachel?”

“Oh! Jew fro!” he nodded.

“Yeah, I guess you can put it that way. He really creeped me out this morning,” I shuddered at the thought.

He’ll be the creeped out one today at lunchtime,” Puck put on a devious smile.

“Now, don’t kill the poor guy,” I warned him. “Just tell him that he should stick to Rachel, and the next time he touches me, I’m getting a restraining order.”

“Oh, don’t worry. I’m just gonna perform the daily ritual of tossing his ass into a dumpster,” he replied. “It won’t hurt him. I’ve been doing it for years now. The kid’s used to it.”

I didn’t want Jacob to be thrown into a dumpster. That was just plain humiliating, and I knew what it felt like to be absolutely mortified. I just wanted Puck to go up to Jacob and tell him to leave me alone. I knew Jacob would listen to him, because he knew what would happen if he didn’t. I was about to protest to the dumpster plan, but the bell rang.

I looked up at Puck. “What class do you have now?”

“No clue. I’m just gonna wander around until I get caught,” he shrugged.

I rolled my eyes and laughed. “Well, I’m going to Art class.” Not being the tallest person, I stood on my tippy-toes and kissed him on the lips. “Seeya in English?”

“Sure will,” he smiled down at me. He snuck in another kiss before I turned the other way and walked off to Art class.

When I got there, I noticed Kurt sitting alone, as usual. I was lucky to have him in Art with me because he was the only person I really knew or liked in that class, and I was almost sure he felt the same. I took a seat next to him and greeted him with “good morning” and a smile.

“Alright,” Kurt began, looking over at me. “So, what happened with you and Puck this weekend, and why didn’t you tell me?”

“Wait, what?” My eyes widened, and then I lowered my voice to a whisper. “Who told you?”

“Who didn’t tell me? It’s going around the whole school,” Kurt shook his head, but then quickly moved along with the questions. “So, how’d it feel? Did it hurt a lot? Did you bleed? Did he use protection?”

I choked on thin air as I processed these questions. “WHAT?!” Everyone looked over at me, but I ignored them and went back to nearly screaming at Kurt. “Who the fuck told you we had sex?!”

“Mercedes told me, but she heard it from Tina,” Kurt told me. “And I’m sure Tina heard it from someone else. There’s more to the story, too, but Mercedes said that it’d be better for me to hear it from you.”

“Kurt,” I hastily shook my head. “I don’t even know the story. And it’s about me. Puck and I did not have sex.”

“Really?”

“Yeah,” I told him. “Seriously, who the hell is spreading this?”

“I don’t know, but I’d be happy to try to find out for you,” he gave me a small smile.

“Thanks. I’d really like to know.”

We spent the rest of the class painting and chatting about who could’ve said something like that. I was thinking Santana, mostly because we hated each other and she’d do anything to try to ruin Puck’s and my relationship.

The bell rang, and I stormed out of the art room immediately, making my way to find Santana to confront her. However, she found me first. I was almost at her locker when she came up to me and gave me a shove.

“Who the fuck do you think you are?” she yelled.

“More like, who the fuck do you think you are?” I shoved her back. “Why would you start the rumor that Puck and I had sex? That’s low, even for a bitch like you.”

She gave me a weird look, and then smirked. “I didn’t start it. I just spread it.”

“Who started it?” I growled.

“You can find that out for yourself,” she didn’t lose the smirk.

“Tell me who started it. Now.” I lunged at her. She backed away, but still wouldn’t tell me.

“No names,” she said. “But wow. I never thought I’d hear of you losing your v-card in a hotel swimming pool. That’s hilarious. And kinda gross.”

I was about to protest, but as soon as she mentioned a swimming pool, I knew exactly who started the rumor. I swung myself around and stormed off in the opposite direction with clenched fists and clenched teeth. I was furious.

“Slut!” Santana called after me, but I ignored her as I stomped angrily down the hall.

I reached Blaze’s locker and noticed that he was talking to Dave Karofsky. Oh, of course. He was definitely gonna turn into one of them. Wait, no. He already was one.

“What the hell are you saying about Puck and I?” I tried to stay calm, but it wasn’t working at all. I had to force myself to keep my fists at my sides, and I could feel my cheeks burning with rage.

Karofsky snorted and gave me a “get back to the kitchen” look.

“Oh! Look who it is!” Blaze smiled a fake optimistic smile. “Hey, slut. Do any swimming lately?”

“You’re pathetic,” was all I could manage to say without swearing my head off.

“That’s old news,” he chuckled. “Especially since this morning.”

“Puck’s gonna beat the shit out of you,” I simply told him, not being able to handle being around him for much longer. He was making me sick. “And this time, I’ll make sure of it.” I turned around and stalked down the hall again, this time on my way to find Puck.

I eventually located him in the cafeteria. He was buying something at the canteen. I walked up to him and whispered “I need to talk to you”. He nodded, and after purchasing a chocolate milk and three cookies, he sat down at one of the tables. I sat across from him, and didn’t really know how to begin to tell him.

“So,” I looked up at him as he opened his milk and stuck a straw in it. “Did you hear yet?”

“Finn told me that there’s something going around about us in the hall a few minutes ago, but he couldn’t stick around and tell me what it was. He had to find a teacher and ask them a question, so he told me he’d tell me at lunch if I didn’t already find out.”

“Oh yeah? Well, I know what it is, and I also know who started it,” I informed him. I couldn’t wait to tell him who started it, because I knew he’d go nuts and probably attempt to kill Blaze. This time, I wouldn’t try to stop him.

“Who?” Puck looked quite eager to find out.

“Well, apparently, we had sex in the swimming pool at the hotel this weekend,” I told him.

“No way!” He laughed a little. “You’re kidding.”

“Nope. That’s the rumor. And you’re gonna laugh even harder when you find out who started it,” I said, seriously.

He gave me a look as if to tell me to spit it out.

“Blaze” was all I had to say to get the best reaction ever. Puck’s face changed from completely amused to pure hatred. He stood up, leaving his milk and cookies on the table, and exited the cafeteria, looking really stiff. I followed, not wanting to miss the action.

Puck thundered down the hallway, and it took a split second for him to find Blaze. This time Blaze was alone, standing at his locker and texting. Puck went up to him, grabbed his phone and threw it across the hall. It landed with a smash on the floor next to some ginger’s locker.

Blaze looked at him in horror. “What the fuck!”

“You’ve really gotten yourself into it this time,” Puck sneered. He didn’t even seem like himself. I was a little scared for Blaze’s life, but at the same time, he deserved it, so I just stood there, smiling.

“What are you gonna do, Puckerman?” Blaze laughed. “Fuck me in a pool?”

With that, Puck grabbed Blaze by the neck and slammed him to the floor. He then jumped on top of him and repeatedly punched him in the face for at least a minute, until a teacher came along and pulled them apart.

When they both were standing up again, I took a good look at Blaze. Blood was running from his nose, his lips had expanded to about three times their normal size, and his face was already starting to bruise. His left eye was also beginning to swell. I then glanced at Puck, who was just standing there, breathing heavily and looking like he really wanted to go again.

“You two!” The teacher who’d pulled them apart yelled. “Office. Now.”

Both boys followed the teacher down the hallway. I just stood there, wondering how much trouble Puck would be getting in, and if Blaze was really worth all of that trouble. After a few minutes of zoning out, I snapped out of it and made my way to English class alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, this took me a while to write, but I hope it was worth the wait. XD
What do you guys think? Comment and let me know. :3

PS. Was last night's episode awesome or awesome? <3
I can finally listen to Justin Bieber songs without wanting to commit Sue-icide.