‹ Prequel: Lima Loser.
Status: Slowly updating, but still updating. :)

Lima Loser - Part Two.

TWENTY-SEVEN;

The lights shut off, only leaving the blinking Halloween lights. “We Like To Party” by Vengaboys blasted from a large speaker I didn’t know was there, and we all stood up, shaking our bodies to the music. Mr. Schue grabbed Miss Pillsberry’s hand and the two of them twirled around the room. Miss P’s costume was pretty cute. She was dressed in a red cloak and bright red pumps, carrying a basket. The Little Red Riding Hood, I thought to myself. Simply adorable.

“I dunno why everyone thought our performance was weird,” Puck shrugged as we danced together around the room. “I thought we did a pretty decent job.”

“I completely agree,” I grinned up at him. “I just think they’re not used to such a sexy Jack Skellington.”

“Learned everything from you, dear Sally,” he winked.

I stood up on my tippy toes and kissed him as the song changed to some crazy techno song. We went nuts with the music, and when I turned around to fistpump, I accidently fistpumped right into Santana’s face.

----------------------------

“Oh, hell no!” Santana grabbed the part of her cheek that I’d punched. “This bitch be wantin’ a piece of me!”

“Ew, no,” I shuddered. “That was an accident.”

“Like hell it was,” she grabbed my arm. Mr. Schue rushed over and pulled us apart before another Puck/Blaze incident occurred. The music suddenly stopped, and everyone looked over at us.

“Ladies, ladies!” he rose his voice.

“It was an accident!” I said, defensively. And it’s not like I wasn’t telling the truth, although I did enjoy seeing her reaction.

“Yeah, yeah,” Santana rolled her eyes. “It’s just a coincidence that your fist ‘accidently’ hit me in the face, right?”

“It was!” I opposed. “Trust me… I’m actually trying to have fun here, unlike you, who just wants to start fights with everyone.”

“Damn straight,” she gave me a sarcastic smile. “Wanna come over here and find out why?

“No,” Mr. Schue answered for me. “Santana, I want you to party on that side of the room,” he pointed to a corner. “And Courtney, you will be partying on this side.”

I shrugged. “Fine by me.”

“Yeah, me too,” Santana folded her arms and spun around, walking to the other side of the room.

Thank you,” Mr. Schue sighed a sigh of relief. But as soon as he turned his back, Santana ran over to me and jumped on me. She grabbed me by the hair, and before I got a chance to fight back, someone had already pulled us away from each other. I looked up to see Puck with his arms around me so that I couldn’t charge at her.

“What’d ya do that for?” I glared up at him.

“Ladies, pull it together!” Mr. Schue yelled at the both of us, with a frustrated look on his face. “Actually, you know what? I’ve had enough of you two. Please go to the office.”

“But-” I protested.

“You’re done here today,” Mr. Schue frowned. “People are trying to have fun here, and you two are being selfish and ruining the party for everyone. Please leave.”

I really didn’t want to argue with Mr. Schuester, because he seemed real pissed off at us, so I began to make my way out of the music room. I heard Santana following behind a little too quickly.

“Wait,” Mr. Schue stopped us before we’d left. “Puck, can you please go with the two of them so that they don’t tear each other apart on the way?”

“Sure thing,” Puck followed us out of the room. As soon as we’d exited the room, I heard the music resume, and was sad that I had to miss out on it because of the likes of Santana.

Puck stood in the middle of us on the whole way to the office. There was a big long awkward silence, but eventually he broke it. “You guys really need to lay off of each other.”

What?” I spat, not being able to believe what I was hearing coming from my own boyfriend’s mouth. “I didn’t even do anything in there!”

“Oh, yeah! Except for ‘accidently’ punching me in the face, you bitch!”

“You’re the bitch! You can’t go one second without either getting fucked or fucking with someone’s life!” I yelled.

“See what I mean?” Puck rolled his eyes. “It’s actually starting to get irritating.”

“What the hell are you even talking about?” I snapped. “Do you not see her verbally and physically attacking me every fucking time I turn around?”

“I do,” he turned towards Santana. “And that has to stop.”

“It’ll stop as soon as you come back to me,” she reached out and trailed a finger down his chest. I absolutely fucking lost it.

“You listen here, you little cunt,” I pushed Puck out of the way so that she could hear me loud and clear. “He doesn’t want you. Sure, I’m not the skinniest girl in the world and I don’t give it up to any guy that asks, but I can give him something that you can’t. And that’s love. So, how about you leave us alone, get the fuck over yourself, and try to gain a bit of respect for yourself? Clearly, you need it.”

Both hers and Puck’s mouth dropped, like I’d just swore at the Pope or something. I expected her to come back with something totally lame, but she just kept her mouth shut until we arrived at Principal Figgins’ office.

I stopped dead in my tracks when I had a sudden flashback of the last time I was in Figgins’ office.

“Oh, and you’re on probation,” Figgins informed me. “One more screw-up, and there’ll be way more consequences than just being booted from a club.”

“I can’t go in there,” I said to nobody in particular.

“What? Why?” Puck asked, confused.

“Remember my probation?” I looked up at him.

“Oh, shit!” He suddenly realized what I was talking about. “What are you gonna do?”

“Probation, huh?” Santana gave me a sly look. “What kind of probation?”

“None of your fucking business, that’s what kind it is,” I said with a sarcastic smile.

“Oh, well, in that case, we’d better make it my business,” she nodded, opening the door to the office. I had no other choice but to follow her.

--------------------------------------

After sending Puck back on his merry way, I entered the office, finding Principal Figgins behind his desk and Santana sitting on one of the chairs in front of his desk. She had her head buried in her hands and I heard muffled sobs coming from her. I slowly walked over and took a seat next to her.

“I was just…dancing…” she lifted her head up, and I could see tears streaming down her face. Wow, she’s good at this…

“And…?” Figgins gestured for her to continue.

“And she punched me in the face!” she cried out, pointing to me.

Figgins glanced at me. “Is this true?”

“It was an accident!” I put my hands up, defensively.

“You know,” Santana began, after dramatically sobbing a few more times. “I think it’s because of mine and Puck’s history together. Girls get jealous… what can you do?”

“Well, you can’t resort to violence,” Figgins shot me a death glare, and I knew that this was it. “Now, I want you two ladies to go and discuss your problems with Miss Pillsberry.” Didn’t see that one comin’.

“What?” Both Santana and I said at the same time. I thought for sure he was going to bring up my “probation” and have me booted out of the Glee club right away.

“Yes. I recommend you go and find her immediately. If not, I suppose I’ll be seeing you both back here eventually. Now, shoo shoo.” He stood up and basically drove us out of his office, meaning that there wasn’t enough time for Santana to ask him about my probation.

------------------------------------

We were out in the hallway again, this time alone. I could punch her if I wanted to, and trust me, I wanted to. But what I didn’t want was to be out of the Glee club just before Sectionals. That would suck. So, I just looked at her, waiting for her to hit me first so I could be the one fake crying to Figgins. But she also just stood there with her arms folded, waiting for me to hit her first.

“Good job,” I smiled sarcastically. “Your plan totally backfired.”

“I’m not going to see that crazy ginger,” Santana narrowed her eyebrows.

“But we have ‘problems’,” I air-quoted it, as well as mocking Principal Figgins’ accent.

“No,” she corrected me. “You have problems. Especially if you think that you and Puck are going to last. I give him another week before he jumps back into my bed again.”

A smile suddenly formed on my face. Puck went a full week without getting skin from Santana. Accomplishment. And for that, he was going to be awarded.

“What the fuck are you smiling at?” She gave me a strange look.

“Oh, nothing,” I said innocently before turning around and skipping the opposite way, leaving Santana speechless.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this wasn't my best chapter, but I think that the next one will be a lot better. :)

I had a snow day today, and I was pissed because I didn't get a call informing me until FIVE FUCKING MINUTES before the bus came. Before debating whether I should go on a mass murder, I went back to sleep until 2, which is the latest I've slept in since the summer.

Anyway, comments make updates come a lot faster, so you know the drill. ;)