‹ Prequel: Lima Loser.
Status: Slowly updating, but still updating. :)

Lima Loser - Part Two.

TWENTY-EIGHT;

I walked up to Puck’s front door on Saturday night and knocked three times. The door swung open and Natalie, his little sister, stood before me in a Joker’s costume.

“Well, aren’t you looking like a winner?” I smiled down at her.

“Wait till you see my brother,” she rolled her eyes. “He’s still upstairs, trying to get ready.”

“Oh?” I tried to sound surprised, but I wasn’t at all, really.

“Yep. Come in, and please, try to help him out… I don’t wanna be embarrassed when we go out trick-or-treating,” she gave me a pleading look.

“Neither do I. Don’t worry about it,” I laughed before running up the stairs. I knocked on his bedroom door, hearing nothing but Jimi Hendrix’s “Foxy Lady” and Puck singing along in a super seductive voice. He opened the door just as he sang the word “foxy”, pointing to me in my Sally costume.

I burst into laughter when I saw his failed attempt at Jack’s face. “Wow. Your sister was right.”

His face dropped. “What’d she say?”

“Oh, nothing. Just something about your costume being awful and that I need to help you,” I smirked, letting myself into his bedroom.

“Baby, I don’t need help,” he winked at himself in the mirror.

“Yes, yes you do,” I forcibly sat him down at his dresser and wiped off the makeup he tried to put on. The song on his iPod changed to “Sometimes” by Britney Spears. I legit stood there for at least thirty seconds, giving him the strangest look ever.

“I, uh…” he tried to explain. “Some of this is my sister’s music.”

“Funny,” I looked up at the ceiling. “’Cause I was talking to Natalie just the other day about how she’s glad she has her own iPod because she hates your music.”

He didn’t know what to say, so he sat there awkwardly as I re-did his makeup. I then began to sing along just to get under his skin, and before the song was over, we were both screaming the lyrics at the top of our lungs.

“Alright, you’re done,” I let him know once his face was fixed (feels weird to say). “We ready to go?”

“For some reason, mom wants Nat to stick around till 8. So, let’s chill out here until then. We can listen to some more pre-crazy Britney.” Puck chuckled.

“Oh, please, no,” I put a hand up before going to the iPod and flicking through his music. “Let’s see…lots of Pink Floyd…Rage Against the Machine…Poison…ah! Here we are.”

I pressed a button and let the song play. I felt a sing-a-long coming on and smiled over at Puck, who knew exactly what I was thinking.

Puck: “I'm a wheel, I'm a wheel.
I can roll, I can feel.
And you can't stop me turnin’.”


Me: “‘Cause I'm the sun, I'm the sun.
I can move, I can run.
But you'll never stop me burnin’.”


Me: “Come down with fire!
Lift my spirit higher!”


Puck: “Someone's screaming my name.
Come and make me holy again.”


Puck and I: “I'm the man on the silver mountain!
I'm the man on the silver mountain!”


Me: “I'm the day, I'm the day.
I can show you the way.
And look! I'm right beside you.”


Puck: “I'm the night, I'm the night.
I'm the dark and the light.
With eyes that see inside you.”


Me: “Come down with fire!
Lift my spirit higher!”


Puck: “Someone's screaming my name.
Come and make me holy again.”


Puck and I: “I'm the man on the silver mountain!
I'm the man on the silver mountain!”


Me: “Come down with fire!
And lift my spirit higher!”


Puck: “Someone's screaming my name.
Come and make me holy again.”


Puck and I: “I'm the man on the silver mountain!
I'm the man on the silver mountain!”


Me: “Well, I can help you, you know I can!
I'm the man on the silver mountain!
I'm the man on the silver mountain!”


Puck: “Just look at me and listen!
I'm the man, the man, give you my hand.
I'm the man on the silver mountain!”


Me: “Come down with fire.
And lift your spirit higher!
I'm the man on the mountain.
The man on the silver mountain!”


Puck: “I'm the night, the light,
The black and the white.
The man on the silver mountain!”


The song ended and changed to some Nine Inch Nails song, and I looked over at Puck, who was now sitting on the bed.

“Well, that was fun,” I grinned.

“It was,” he agreed.

I checked the time on my cell phone, and when I read 7:46, I walked over to Puck’s bed and sat next to him. “So, I was talking to Santana yesterday.”

“No shit, I was there with you,” he laughed.

After you left,” I corrected myself. “Well, we weren’t really talking. She was more like bitching at me. But what I got out of the conversation was that you and her haven’t been...hooking up…for quite a while.”

He shook his head. “We haven’t. I haven’t slept with her since a few days before you and I became friends again.”

I just gave him a look that asked him if he really expected me to believe that, but honestly, I did believe him. I mean, sure, the guy hadn’t given me much reason to in the past, but he seemed so sincere, and the adorable face attached didn’t help.

“Really,” he said with a serious look on his face.

“I believe you,” I smiled.

I wasn’t entirely sure what came over me, but I practically tackled him, causing him to fall backwards on his bed. I slowly climbed on top of him, smiling down at him as he looked back up at me, dumbfounded. I leaned down and kissed him with much force. He pushed me off a little and continued to look at me with wide eyes.

“What’s all of this, you horndog?” He chuckled.

“Oh, just a little something for being such a good boy,” I winked.

“Scooby snacks!?” His face lit up like a child who just found their dad’s porn stash.

“Something like that,” I giggled, leaning down again and placing another few kisses on his lips, before moving down to his neck. Wow, what the hell am I doing? I kept asking myself. This is so not me.

He rolled me over on the bed, so that he was on top of me, and after making out for a few more moments, his hand gently rested on my upper leg. Gradually, it made its way underneath my dress, going further and further up. I just lay there, letting him do what he wanted. After all, Halloween was the miracle holiday. Oh, wait…

He was almost to his destination, when I heard a door open. I looked up from where I was to see Natalie in the doorway with a horrified expression on her face. “Not again…” she sighed, as Puck quickly stood up. I also rushed to pull my dress back down.

“Way to ruin the moment, you little brat,” Puck growled at her.

“Way to lock your door,” she rolled her eyes, and then turned to face me. “Sadly, though, I’ve seen worse.”

“Get out,” he literally pushed her out of his room. “We’ll be downstairs in a few.”

“Hurry up,” she said in an impatient tone as she headed down the stairs.

“Ughhh,” I facepalmed. “Such bad timing.”

“That was pretty hot,” Puck replied, not really caring about what his sister thought. “What’s gotten into you?”

I shrugged. “We should probably get going. I feel like I owe Natalie for exposing her eyes to such things.”

Puck raised an eyebrow. “Kid’s gotta find out about the birds and the bees sometime.”

“Yeah, well, I don’t plan on teaching her,” I awkwardly looked away. “Plus, I’m pretty sure you’ve already taught her all she needs to know, because by the looks of it, it’s not the first time she’s witnessed something like this.”

“Oh, come on. I’m not that bad,” he rolled his eyes. I gave him a skeptical look. “Okay, fine, I am that bad. But at least I haven’t screwed someone in the same bed as her…” I then heard him cough something that sounded like “bunkbed”.

“You’re unbelievable,” I playfully hit him in the arm.

“I know,” he smirked. “Here’s how I see it, babe. It’s not my fault if she happens to walk in.”

“Lock your door!” I suggested.

“Why should I have to? I’m like a museum. Anyone who wants to see this masterpiece at work should be able to just walk on in. And since I’m a nice guy…free of charge.” He winked at me, then shrugged. “I take it as a compliment, really.”

I laughed in his face before grabbing his hand and leading him downstairs. Natalie was already waiting by the door in her costume, with an empty pillowcase in her hand.

“About time!” She threw her hands up in frustration. “Let’s go before all of the good candy is gone.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Music:
Man on the Silver Mountain - Rainbow. (If you weren't able to tell, I'm kind of a RJD fangirl. <333)

So, this is the last update I can make until Friday, and even then I might not be able to scrounge up an chapter. The next couple of days are gonna be super busy for me, and next week is just going to be brutal. But I'm trying my best! Love you guys!
Oh, and comment. LOL. <3 :D