‹ Prequel: Lima Loser.
Status: Slowly updating, but still updating. :)

Lima Loser - Part Two.

TWENTY-NINE;

“Ooh, let’s go to this house!” Natalie pointed to a creepy-looking house with no lights on at the top of a long driveway.

“Nobody’s home,” I told her, as if it wasn’t obvious enough.

“How do you know?” she raised an eyebrow. “Come on!”

She gave Puck and I no other choice but to follow her up the driveway. Once we were at the top, she ran up on the front steps and banged on the door. Puck and I stood back, a little scared. I mean, the house screamed “ghosts”. There was no siding on it, and the wood was pretty much rotted. Not to mention that there was one of those creepy swings in the front yard that doesn’t stop swinging, even when there’s no wind.

When nobody answered the door, Natalie didn’t give up. She just kept knocking.

“Come on, Nat,” Puck rolled his eyes. “There’s clearly nobody home.”

All of our heads turned and looked at each other when we heard a crackly voice from inside the house yell “Coming!”

I saw that Puck’s face was pure white. “Uhh…did you guys hear that?”

I slowly nodded as we heard footsteps. Natalie didn’t seem scared at all. “Old people these days…” she tapped her foot in impatience.

We then saw a silhouette of a hunched over person(?) with a cane, and…a pig’s mask. It reminded me of the Saw movies, and I lost it.

“Holy fuck, it’s a killer!” I screamed at Puck. He nodded, grabbed Natalie, and we both ran down the driveway, practically dragging Nat with us.

“Hey!” she yelled. “That was a waste of a house!”

Once we were at the end of the driveway, I looked over at both Puck and Nat. “Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod,” I was having a panic attack. “Someone get me a fucking paper bag.”

Puck also looked pretty freaked out, but Natalie just folded her arms and gave us a weird look.

“Deep breaths,” Puck managed to tell me, although he was having a hard time breathing himself. “This was probably just a big misunderstanding.”

“Hell no it wasn’t!” I yelled. “It was going to eat us.”

“You guys are babies,” Nat rolled her eyes. “Next house.”

She began to walk down the street again, leaving Puck and I still freaking out. But we realized we couldn’t let her go to any more houses alone, and we didn’t want Puck’s mom to strangle us, so we tried to contain ourselves and followed her.

We were about to go to a nicer-looking house, when someone called out to us. Puck and I turned around to see Karofsky and Azimio dressed up as Freddy and Jason. I shot them a glare, but they approached us anyway.

“Sup, man?” Azimio asked Puck. “We haven’t been talkin’ in a while.”

“Nah,” Puck shrugged, putting his arm around me. “I’ve been pretty busy with the girlfriend.”

“Oh,” Azimio’s face dropped. “Anyway, we’ve been lookin’ for ya, bro.”

“Yeah? What for?”

“Check it out,” Karofsky moved out of the way and gestured to a wagon behind him with a blanket over it.

“What’s that?” Natalie asked.

“What do you think?” Karofsky rolled his eyes at her before taking the blanket off, revealing at least 8 cartons of eggs and two large bags of toilet paper.

“Sweet!” Puck’s face lit up like a child on Christmas morning.

“Well, Puckerman, what do ya say? Let’s keep the tradition going, huh?” Azimio gave a devious grin.

Puck looked down at me, and both jocks noticed. “Come on, man. You don’t need her permission.”

I shot them another glare. “No, he doesn’t. But have you ever heard of a gentleman?”

They just laughed.

“Exactly why you don’t have a girlfriend,” I chuckled. “Go on, Puck. I’ll take Natalie home.”

“You can come,” Karofsky smirked. “As long as you don’t get in the way.”

I snorted. “That’d probably be you. Who’s house?”

“Rachel Berry,” all three boys answered me at the same time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not a long chapter, but I hope it was satisfying enough for now. I'm almost done the next one, and it's pretty entertaining, in my opinion.

COMMENTS PLZPLZPLZ I BEG OF U. LOL.