‹ Prequel: Lima Loser.
Status: Slowly updating, but still updating. :)

Lima Loser - Part Two.

THIRTY-FOUR;

I decided that I wasn’t going to wait on Puck any longer. If he wanted to be a douche and just completely ignore me, that was fine. Two could play at that game.

Who was I kidding? I was scared shitless. Was this another “Hi! My name is Fuck and I’m going to dump you in song for Santana” situations? Because I really couldn’t handle another one of those.

I grabbed my bookbag out of my locker and exited the school. I took my phone out of my pocket and texted Puck, asking him where the hell he was. I then called my mom to pick me up.

I stood in the porch of the school, waiting. I pulled out my iPod and headphones, and decided to blast some Led Zeppelin. I was in the middle of the solo in “Whole Lotta Love”, when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

I jumped, dropping my iPod on the floor, and turned around, seeing a certain asshole with a Mohawk right before my eyes. My first instinct was to slap him in the face, which is exactly what I did. And after that, he looked down at me with widened eyes, like I’d just killed someone.

“What the hell was that for?” he asked, as if he didn’t know.

“Well, let’s see,” I began. “I’ve been running around the school, playing hide and seek with you all day.”

“I was in detention,” he replied. “Didn’t Finn tell you?”

“Yeah, and he told me to meet you after school,” I nodded. “So, I did. Only to find you…hmm…not there.”

“Because I was in detention after school, too, which I didn’t know about until just before the bell rang. I had no one to let you know, either. I’m sorry,” he tried to lean down to kiss me, but I looked away.

“I looked for you all day,” I told him. “What did you do to get into detention anyway?”

“It’s nothing,” he shrugged. “Just being a dick.”

“Oh, well, that’s surprising,” I rolled my eyes. I was in such a bad mood.

“Hey, I’m sorry. If there was any way to tell you I wouldn’t be able to meet up with you after school, I would’ve. You know I wouldn’t blow you off on purpose,” he said. I knew he was right, but I was so pissed, I just did some more eye-rolling.

“What happened for you to get detention?” I asked. “Besides being a dick.”

“Just passing notes,” he said quietly while looking at his feet.

“What are you, ten?” I gave him a weird look, then laughed sarcastically. “To who?”

“Karofsky,” he told me, hesitantly.

“Right. Let me guess. There was something on the note, and the teacher took it, read it, became offended, and gave you detention…twice,” I predicted.

He nodded.

“What was on the note, Puck?” I glared up at him.

“What is this, 21 questions?” he glared back. “I’m the one who got detention, not you.”

“Yeah, and I’m the one who stood around all day waiting for someone who didn’t even show up,” I folded my arms. “I think I deserve to know the reason.”

“We were just fuckin’ around,” he paused. “We said something about someone.”

“Like?”

“Jesus Christ, do you want me to go and get the goddamn note?” he said angrily. I was kind of taken back by the way he was acting.

“I don’t have time for this. My mom’s picking me up now, so just forget it,” I picked up my iPod and put it in my pocket.

Puck grabbed me by the shoulder and swung me back around to face him. “Look, I’m sorry. We were talking about throwing Kurt in the dumpster, okay?”

My mouth gaped open for just a moment, and then I slapped him again. “You’re kidding.”

“Could you please stop doing that?” he winced. “And no. I’m not. But I wasn’t actually gonna do it. I like Kurt. It’s just…Karofsky’s been…kind of an ass lately.”

“Just lately?” I raised an eyebrow. “And what do you mean by that?”

“You can’t say anything,” Puck told me. “But he’s been…sorta threatening me.”

I gasped a little.

“Nothing serious,” Puck assured me. “But he’s just been telling me to do stuff I don’t wanna do in order to save my own rep.”

“Ugh,” I muttered under my breath. “That asshole.”

“I know… I’m sorry. I knew you’d freak, so I didn’t want to tell you.”

I slapped him once more, but a lot softer this time. “I’m your girlfriend, you tell me everything.”

“I’m sorry!” he raised his hands in defense.

“So, what are you gonna do?” I ignored his whining and focused on the real problem.

He shrugged. “I’m stuck…”

“Well, I’m telling you one thing. If you as much as touch Kurt, we’re over. Bros before hoes,” I smiled, and then looked out to see that my mom was there. “Oh, there’s my ride. We’ll discuss this later.”

I gave him a quick meaningless kiss, then walked out the school doors without another word. On the ride home, I plotted ways to get back at Karofsky for making my boyfriend choose between his friends and his rep. That was how Puck started the year, and that was NOT how he was going to end it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Today is the last day of Easter break, and I'm assuming that this upcoming week is going to be brutal, so hopefully I'm able to scrounge up an update before next weekend. If not, hang in there! Love you guys. :D <3
PS. Comment. ;)