‹ Prequel: Lima Loser.
Status: Slowly updating, but still updating. :)

Lima Loser - Part Two.

FOUR;

When I woke up, I was freezing cold. I looked around me, forgettting where I was and what had happened the night before. A snoring Puck laid beside me, looking cuter than ever.

I checked my near-dead cell phone for the time, and it read 10:37 AM. I panicked and began to shake Puck frantically, who jumped and yelled. "Where's the fiyah!?"

I grabbed him by the shirt. "It's 10:30 in the fucking morning!"

"Really? I'm usually not up until 12," he rubbed his eyes and looked out the window.

I shook him even harded. "We're missing school!"

"Wouldn't be the first time..." he shrugged.

"Same, but we're gonna miss Glee. And today Mr. Schue is starting our classic rock project," I explained, not wanting to miss out on one of my favorite genres.

"No worries." Puck shoved his keys into the ignition and was ready to drive, when I stopped him.

"I have to shower."

"Oh, come on. You look fine." He pushed the hair out of my face and tucked it behind my ear.

"Uh, let me out." I had my hand on the door handle, waiting for him to unlock it. Guys were such assholes when it came to understanding girls. I knew that dudes could go weeks without showering without feeling gross, but for chicks, daily showers were mandatory.

"How long will you be?" Puck asked.

"Like, ten minutes," I told him. "Wait here."

I hopped out of the truck and ran inside. I answered a few questions for my dear mother, such as "WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN!?" and "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" I then went upstairs and stepped into a nice, hot shower.

By 12, I was completely ready. I headed outside with my bookbag on my back, and got back inside of Puck's truck.

"Nice ten minutes, there." He laughed a little as I put on my seatbelt.

"Sorry. Took a little long than I'd expected," I winked.

"S'all good." He shrugged, not being too concerned. He backed out of the driveway, and we were on our way to school. That wasn't really what I was excited for, though.

We made it to WMHS just in time for the Glee club meeting. We entered the music room door. The first thing I saw was Blaze standing at the front of the room, and I was surprised to see a keyboard in front of him.

"Good afternoon," Mr. Schuester greeted Puck and I as we walked across the room and sat down with everyone else. "You've made it just in time to see Blaze's audition."

"Goodie," Puck muttered, and I elbowed him to shut him up.

"Wait, bro," Finn stopped Blaze before he began the song. He eyed the keyboard. "Are you using that?"

Blaze nodded.

"That's...really gay..." Puck remarked. He then realized Kurt was in the room, and turned around to face him. "No offense."

"Well, I'm doing a Journey song, because I know how much Mr. Schuester loves them, and it just so happens to involve keyboard," Blaze defended himself. "I decided to add my own little twist to it. Hope you don't mind."

"Not at all," Mr. Schue smiled. "Go ahead whenever you're ready."

It took about thirty seconds for Blaze to "prepare", but when he was ready, he broke out into an amazing intro to one of my favorite Journey songs. And I won't even deny it, he was probably the best keyboardist I've ever witnessed playing. Sure, that hadn't been a whole lot in my life. But the way Blaze's fingers glided across the keys as one note led into another, and his look of confidence despite what Puck had said, made me respect him a whole lot more.

The first verse began, and I didn't expect Blaze to have such a powerful and beautiful voice. But he did. He sang almost flawlessly, and I knew for a fact that if he got into the Glee club (which he would), he would be the strongest male singer.

"Here we stand,
Worlds apart, hearts broken in twooo...twooo...twoo.
Sleepless nights,
Losing ground, I'm reaching for yooou...yoou...you."

"Feeling that it's goooone!
Can change your mind.
If we can't go oooon.
To survive the tide, love diviiiiides!"


By the time the chorus came along, I was belting out the lyrics almost as loud as he was. The energy in the room was epic, almost as great as the night before at the dance.

"Someday, love will find you!
Break those chains that bind you!
One night will remind you,
How we touched and went our separate ways!
If he ever hurts you,
True love won't desert you!
You know I still love you!
Though we touched and went our separate ways!"

"Troubled times,
Caught between confusion and paain...paain...paain.
Distant eyes,
Promises we made were in vaaaaain...in vaaaaain...in vaa-aain!"

"If you must goooo, I wish you love!
You'll never walk alooooone!
Take care, my love!
Miss you, loooooove!"

"Someday, love will find you!
Break those chains that bind you!
One night will remind you,
How we touched and went our separate ways!
If he ever hurts you,
True love won't desert you!
You know I still love you!
Though we touched and went our separate ways!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!
Someday love will find you!
Break those chains that bind you!
One night will remind you!"

"If he ever hurts you,
True love won't desert you!
You know I still love you."

"I still love you, girl!
I really love you, giiirl!
And if he ever hurts you,
True love won't desert you!
Ohhhhhhhh!
Ohhhhhhhh!"


He ended the song with some crazy good notes and everybody was on their feet. Well, except for Puck, but that was expected.

"Blaze, that was AWESOME!" Mr. Schue went over to Blaze and gave him a high-five. "Welcome to Glee!"

"Thanks, guys," Blaze beamed. "Glad to be here."

After he received a bunch of "Welcome to Glee club!"'s and hugs, we all sat back down and waited for our next project. Everyone already knew what it was, since Mr. Schue liked to tell us before to give us time to think about it.

He went up to the board and put the word "classic" on it.

"Someone give me a quick definition," he pointed to the word and then looked at us.

"Old stuff," Puck stated.

"You're right, Noah. Classic is basically just a formal way of calling something aged," Mr. Schue nodded. He then wrote "rock" on the board after "classic", and looked at us again.

"Gimme some of your favorite rock bands," he told us. "Old or new."

"Blaze just gave us a perfect example of one," said Finn.

"Yep. Journey is one of the biggest rock bands out there. Of course, they're not that heavy, but they don't have to be. They just have to know how to get a crowd going," Mr. Schue explained.

"Paramore is a rock band," Tina spoke up. "And a hella good one, too."

"AC/DC!" Artie grinned.

"Van Halen," said Mike.

"Fall Out Boy," Kurt mentioned, and everyone in the room looked back at him. "What? I'm not big on rock. You're lucky I didn't say Madonna."

"Foo Fighters," said Matt.

"KISS!" came from Rachel.

"Ozzy!" came from Mercedes.

"Yes!" Blaze shouted. Most of the room gave him a weird look. "It's a band."

"I love Yes!" Mr. Schuester, Kurt and I all exclaimed at the same time.

"Alright. Those were all some great bands. Now, your assignment for this week is to combine these two words and come up with a song that fits this genre," Mr. Schue told us.

"No problem," Puck nodded, giving Mr. Schue a cocky grin. "I've already got one."

"Really?" Mr. Schuester widened his eyes and smiled. "Let's hear it!"

Puck got up and fetched his guitar, which he usually had stored in the music room. He brought himself to the front of the room, and began the song immediately. I knew what it was, and got all giddy because it was pretty sexual, and of course he'd be singing it to me.

"Baby, when I think about you,
I think about loooove.
Darlin', couldn't live without you,
And your loooove."

"If I had those golden dreams of my yesterdaaaay,
I would wrap you
In the heavens
And feel it dyinnnn' all the way."


He began to move towards me as he got nearer to the chorus, but suddenly turned and looked straight at Santana.

"I feel like makin'...
Feel like makin' love!
Feel like makin' love!
Feel like makin' love!
Feel like makin' love to you!"


I thought it was just some kind of joke, but I also wasn't laughing at it.

"Baby, if I think about you,
I think about loooove.
Darlin', if I live without you,
I live without loooove."

"And if I had the sun and moon,
They were shiiiiiiinin'.
I would give you both night and day.
Love satisfyyyyyin'."

"I feel like makin'...
Feel like makin' love!
Feel like makin' love!
Feel like makin' love!
Feel like makin' love to you!"


It took three quarters of the song for me to realize that this way his way of dumping me. It was a big "fuck you". He hadn't looked at me since the beginning of the song, and his eyes were locked on Santana's, who was definitely enjoying my pain.

"If I had those golden dreams of my yesterdaaaay,
I would wrap you
In the heavens
And feel it dyinnnn' all the way."

"I feel like makin'...
Feel like makin' love!
Feel like makin' love!
Feel like makin' love!
Feel like makin' love to you!"


I didn't want to look like a total baby by storming out. That was a Rachel move. So, I swallowed my tears and sat through it, waiting for it to end. But it seemed to go on forever.

"Well, I feel like makin' love!
Well, I feel like makin' love!
Well, I feel like makin' love!
Feel like makin' love to you!"

"Well, I feel like makin' love!
Well, I feel like makin' love!
Well, I feel like makin' love!
Feel like makin' love to you!"

"Well, I feel like makin' love!
Well, I feel like makin' love!
Well, I feel like makin' love!
Feel like makin' love to you!"


Eventually, it did end. Puck carried his guitar over to a seat next to Santana, and plopped his ass down next to her. He wrapped his arm around her and didn't even acknowledge the fact that I was there. Everyone clapped, but they all looked confused as to why he sang a song like that to Santana and not me. And of course, I was the most confused of them all.

"Good job, Puck! Interesting choice of song. But you definitely got the 'classic rock' part of the assignment down pat," Mr. Schue told him. I don't think he realized exactly what had just happened.

The bell rang, and everyone began shifting out of the room, determined to get away from all of the awkwardness.

I decided that I wasn't going to let Puck get away with doing something like that to me. So, before I went to my next class, which was Art, I found that asshole in the hallway and gave him a piece of my mind.

He was standing up alone at his locker, getting books for his next class. I was surprised to not see Santana's tongue down his throat. Either way, nothing would stop me from what I was about to do.

I grabbed him from behind and turned him around. He wore a devilish smirk, and all I wanted to do was wipe it off and shove it down his fucking throat. "You. Fucking. Player." was all I could say, before I raised my right hand and slapped him in the face with as much force as I could.

He was a little taken back, but just shrugged. "Don't tell me you didn't expect it. I'm Puck. I do this to every girl."

I stopped and gave him a dumbass look. "...WHY!?" I yelled. "Do you have any idea how much shit like that hurts?"

"Yeah, I do..." he glared down at me. "I did it because I couldn't handle you being up that new fag's ass. You were practically drooling when he sang that lame ass Journey song. I just had to break it off with you before you could do it to me."

"You know Blaze and I are just friends. You know that," I told him, trying to calm down.

"No, Courtney. I'm sorry. I don't know that," he shook his head. "Oh, and I only dated you because Sue paid me. I needed a new guitar, and she wanted me to break the new chick's heart, so..."

"Mission accomplished, asshole." I tried to fight back tears, but failed miserably. I turned around, wiping my eyes, and ran down the hall as fast as I could, just wanting to get away from it all.

I ran into the cafeteria, which was empty due to classes being in session, and sat down. I seemed to spend a lot of time crying at the cafeteria tables. But what else could I do? Forget about it?

I honestly felt like dying. How could he do that to me? And he didn't even seem sorry about it. He seemed like he was getting some kind of sick pleasure from it.

"Hi," a voice called from the door. I looked up to see Blaze, with a sympathetic smile on his face.

"Hey," I mumbled.

"I know you're probably not up for conversation right now, but I gotta tell ya...what Puck just pulled was absolutely ridiculous." He walked over next to me and rubbed my back gently.

"Thanks, Captain Obvious."

"I'm sorry. That was awful, though, and I'm extremely sorry he did that to you."

"Me too," I began to cry again.

"In my opinion, you're too good for him anyway." Blaze tried to comfort me.

I snorted. "Try telling that to him..."

"I think I will," he nodded. "But for now, I should probably get back to class. Cheer up, and if you need anything, I'm always around."

"Thanks, Blaze," I smiled through my tears. "You did awesome today, by the way."

"Thanks. Feel better, Courtney," he hugged me a little and exited the cafeteria.
♠ ♠ ♠
Music:
Worlds Apart (Separate Ways) - Journey
Feel Like Making Love - Bad Company

Wow, this chapter took forever. Feedback motivates me, so comments/subs would be nice! :D
PS. Who loved the Christmas episode? It was fucking amazing, IMO.