That Girl

Everyone says that good things take time, but really great things happen in the blink of an eye

I am that girl. The one that will always help someone no matter how much i may dislike that person for whatever reason, just because I believe that everybody should get a second chance and you never know how close they may be to the edge at that given time. You may just be that one that saves them.

I am the girl who will always ask if you're okay and the one most likely to not believe believe your simple answer of "I'm fine" but I won't push it. Instead I'll be the one letting you know that it's okay to ask for help, and that I'm always here for you no matter what. If you need to talk, to vent or even someone to lean on while you cry, just call and I will be there as soon as I can. I will be the one telling you that believe it or not, everything will be okay it might just take awhile to get there. Keep your head up and stay strong.

I am the girl who has been through more than you can imagine, now I'm not saying that I've been through more than you or that my life has been harder than yours - because honestly it probably hasn't. Just because I don't show when I'm hurting, never have and probably never will, makes it harder for people to notice when I am. Now I'm not saying to go and be like me and hide it away, that's how I was raised not how you were. To get through hard times one of the most important things is to not lose yourself, it's the one thing you will forever regret if you do.

I am the girl who cherishes friends and family over everything else. Take care of your friends, some of them will be like family; there for life ♥

I am the girl who always gives advice but will never apply that same advice to her own life. Maybe I'm just scared of my future, but that doesn't mean you should be as well - do what's best for yourself.

I am the girl who will always put others before herself. The one that will help you prepare for that interview even though she wants the job so much; just because she doesn't feel like she deserves it.

I am the girl who is strong for everybody when they can't be. The one that wasn't able to cry at her granddads funeral because she was the one comforting her older brothers and trying to keep her little brother and sister calm. I am the one who cries silently at night not to panic others, suffering forever in this silence.

I am the girl who wishes she was someone else nearly every day.