Making the Grade

Part 2 of 2

A few nights later, she found herself walking into a semi-crowded pub.

Approaching the bar, she ordered a shot of Jack Daniels. When the bartender slid the shot-glass across the bar she threw her head back, she gulped down the liquid, feeling a cool, yet burning, sensation run down her throat.

Putting down the glass, she ordered a beer and leaned back on the stool, scanning the crowd.

Sitting a few seats over, an older man with salted hair and a matching beard, was hunched over the bar, staring down into his beer mug.

Her eyes narrowed, and realization dawned on her. Picking up her glass, she walked over to him, "Is this seat taken?"

He looked around the bar and grumbled, "Nope."

"Professor, I have a question about last week's lecture..."

He raised his head, and looked at her. A smile broke across his lips, "What can I help you with?"

She smiled and looked down, "You seem a little lonely."

He snorted, "Kinda. The wife is nagging about my retirement, but hurting my wrist wasn't exactly my fault."

She frowned, "I'm sorry."

He nodded, "Thanks...”

He brought the mug to his lips and took a drink of the foamy liquid. Clearing his throat, he rested the glass on the counter and turned to her, "So, what brings you here?"

The young lady shrugged, "Well, between work and school, I felt like I needed a night out."

He nodded and took another swig of his beer.
_________________________________________________________

A few hours, and five beers later, his mood had improved and she had a strong buzz.

In a bit of uneasiness, she continuously crossed and uncrossed her legs.

He placed his hand on his thigh, his wedding band glistening in the bar light. Looking at her, he caught her eye and she seductively smiled.

He watched as she bit her lip and smiled in response.

She glanced down at her watch and sighed.

He sighed in response, "I am way too woozy to drive home, and you aren't driving either."

She playfully rolled her eyes and tucked a stray piece of hair behind her ear.

"Hey," He started, taking a final sip of his beer, "Once a cop, always a cop."

She smiled, "True. Alright, I think we should get out of here… this place is starting to get a little sketchy."

He nodded, pulled out his wallet, and laid a fifty on the bar.

Within minutes, they hailed a cab and were on route to drop her off at her apartment. They shared small talk and by the time they arrived at her apartment, they were in fits of laughter.

"Are you sure you wouldn't like to come up? You can sober up before going home."

He hesitated, "I don’t know.. I should get home to the wife, but she’d be just as pissed if I came home drunk."

She led him through the main entrance, into the expansive lobby and into the elevator. The doors closed and they stood apart, waiting.

As the elevator began to move, she lost her balance and was lucky that he caught her. Glancing up at him and let out a small giggle, "I forgot about wearing heels."

He smiled, and quickly glanced at her lips.

A few seconds later, they found their lips on each others.

The elevator doors opened and they stumbled down the corridor, pausing every now and then to grope at each other. When they arrived at her apartment, she momentarily turned away, fumbling with her keys.

He came up behind her, wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck.

Her knees buckled and she squealed, "Your beard tickles!"

He turned her around, wriggled his eyebrow and smiled, "I'm sorry."

"No you aren't."

He glanced down, "You're right... I'm not sorry."

She squealed as he picked her up and led them into the apartment.

Instinctively, she wrapped her arms around his neck, and her legs around his waist.

As he carried her, she bent down and locked lips with him.

Feeling their way through the apartment, he found the living room and gently placed her onto the couch.

They soon found themselves wrestling over who was in control, and he easily prevailed.

Running her hands along his chest, she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him down onto her.

As they kissed, she began to unbutton his shirt.

He smiled and quickly traveled from her lips, leaving a trail of kisses to her neck; searching for her weak spot.

As he found it, she let out a giggle, closely followed by a moan. His beard had brushed against her sensitive skin.

Grunting, he began to move even lower on her neck and came to a stop at her clavicle and by this time she had finished unbuttoning his shirt and pulled it down over his shoulders.

He fervently flung the shirt to the ground and greedily kissed her.

She moaned and he smiled into the kiss.

He brought his hands to her hips and let them linger there momentarily, before letting them begin their trek upwards.

She gasped as his hands brushed over her ribs and she bit her lip.

Slyly grinning at her, he brought his hands back down to her waist and tugged at the hem of her shirt, before lifting it off of her completely, and tossing it to the ground.

He then began to trace his hands up further on her frame and came to rest on her bra clasp.

She lifted her body, allowing him to undo the clasp.

Lightly tracing her chest, he kissed her neck and started his way down; each kiss was slower and more sensual than the last.

As his lips got closer she began to breathe harder and arch her back, practically begging.

Her hands found themselves running through his hair and over his shoulders, down his chest and then over his arms, finally coming to rest at his belt buckle.

He broke away from her and glanced down at her hands, they made eye contact to which he wriggled his eyebrows and continued to kiss her.

Undoing his belt, she swiftly popped open the button and unzipped his jeans.

Rolling off of her, he removed his pants and began to unbutton her jeans as well.

Once they were completely free, he tugged at the legs and placed them on the floor next to them.

His hands lightly traced over her hips, admiring her curves, and lightly pulled at the hem of her underwear.

She glanced up at him and nodded, allowing him to drag them down to her ankles.

Once they were completely removed, he began the final stages of undress.

They stared at each other for a few moments, letting their lust re-fuel, and he pulled her on top of him.

“Are you sure about this?”

He nodded, and placed his hands on her hips, “Ready?”

She fervently nodded, gasping then moaning as he pressed into her.

Overwhelmed, she pressed her face into his shoulder and found herself biting him as they picked up a rhythm.

Their lips met with more passion than earlier, sending them into pure bliss.

“Ugh, this isn’t going to work,” He grunted between thrusts, and sat up.

She raised an eyebrow before he grabbed her legs and wrapped them around his waist.

He stood up and carried her, with some direction, to the bedroom.

Placing her on the bed, he crouched over her, “Ah, much better.”

She giggled and pulled him down on her.

He began another steady rhythm and soon had her squirming underneath him.

Digging her nails into his back, she gasped every time he thrust deeper and harder.

Her breathing quickened and she felt pressure building throughout her body.

Sensing her climax, he made long, deep thrusts, slowly driving her to the edge.

As she released, her hold on his shoulders tightened and she let out a suppressed moan.

Opening her eyes, she sheepishly smiled at him and bit her lip.

He leaned down and kissed her, only to start moving down to her chest. She moaned gently as he kissed around her sensitive spots, which caused him to look up at her and smile.

“Ready for round two?”
_______________________________________
She awoke the next morning to the feeling of heat against her bare back, and a pair of toned arms wrapped around her stomach.

Glancing over her shoulder, she saw her professor snuggled up against her shoulder, his eyes barely open.

“Morning.”

“Good morning to you.”

He gently rolled her over and lightly kissed her lips, “How’d you sleep?”

She shrugged, “I don’t even remember falling asleep.”

He chuckled, and kissed her neck.

They laid there in silence, letting their hands roam each other’s body for a while.

“What time is it?”

She raised herself up over his body, “It’s about seven..”

He nodded and placed his hands on her hips, pulling her onto him.

Giggling, she brushed her hair behind her ear and their eyes locked.

As they stared at each other, he absentmindedly began rubbing her sides.

She smiled at him and quickly bit her lip.

He leaned forwards so quickly to steal a kiss that she fell on top of him.

She caught herself just in time and let out a loud giggle, “That was close!”

He nodded, and gave her a sly smile, “Definitely.”

Rolling to the side, she attempted to roll him back on top of her.

He laughed at her failed attempt, and lay on his side, facing her. Running a finger over her
cheek, his swept a piece of hair off her face and watched her.

“I had a great time last night.”

She nodded and smiled, “Me too.”

He sat up, bracing his weight on his arm and stayed that way for a few moments, watching her in silence. Frowning, he spoke, “Hun, I need to get going. My wife will be wondering
where the hell I disappeared to.”

She nodded, and for the first time she realized how large of an age gap there was between them, making her feel like she was a little girl, “I understand. Want me to call the cab?”

He glanced at her over his shoulder, as he sat on the edge of the bed, “Yeah… sure.”

Nodding, she picked up the phone from the night stand, and pressed ON. Staring at the receiver, she blanked out, and was brought back by the sound of him tugging on his jeans, his belt buckle clanging as he fixed it in place.

A few minutes later, he was fully dressed and the cab was on its way.

As they made their way into the living room, he double checked the room, making sure he had all of his personal items.

They awkwardly sat on the couch, and she heard him sigh deeply, “Listen, what happened last night was a mistake, a drunken mistake, but nonetheless, it happened and it was amazing either way.”

She grimaced and bit her lip, “I understand.”

He smiled back at her and lightly rubbed her cheek with his thumb. They stared at each other, which caused her to blush, and she was surprised when he leaned in to kiss her.

She eagerly kissed back, the memories of last night rushing and the feeling of euphoria came rushing back to her head, and they quickly lost themselves in the moment.

A honk from the street below broke them apart.

“Alright, I need to go.” He sighed, rubbing his neck, looking haggard and aged.

She smiled, “I’ll walk you to the elevator.”

He smiled in return, “Sounds good.”

He casually grabbed for her hand and entwined his fingers with hers as they exited the apartment and walked down the hall.

As they neared the elevator, he suddenly stopped and looked at her and placed his arms around her waist, and she placed her arms around his neck and ran her hands through his hair.

He leaned down and deeply kissed her, “Alright. I will see you Thursday; make sure you get your homework done.”

She laughed and dropped her gaze, “Of course professor.”

He pressed the elevator call button and stepped inside as the doors opened, and momentarily paused when he went to press the ‘close’ button. He glanced back at her and smiled, then waved as the door closed in front of him.

As she turned back to her apartment, with a spring in her step, she knew; this semester was going to be good.