Must Be Dreamin'

You’re A Special Guy

I’M GOING TO THE NUCLEAR COWBOYZ SHOW! I’m so stoked. Josh invited me a couple days ago and I gladly said yes. Kylee was of course going to be there since her boo was in it. I’m surprised they could get out of a lip lock long enough for him to do the show…

I didn’t think about any of that as Josh and I pulled up to the venue though. We hopped out of the truck and he led me into the stadium. It was packed with people so Josh took me by the hand and led me down toward the front where our seats were.

I loved the feeling that I got when Josh held my hand but at the same time I hated it. This guy is turning out to be a really good friend of mine. I don’t want to mess it up by thinking that I like him. I’ve had a lot of guy friends that I date, it turns out weird, and we’re never friends again. I don’t want Josh and I to end up the same way, I like Josh too much.

“I love this song,” I smiled once we sat down and Muse came over the speakers.

“I don’t,” He countered.

“You don’t like anything unless it’s Lil’ Wayne!” I shouted with my smile breaking through in full effect.

“So,” He smirkedin such a hot way. “He’s good.”

“No he’s not, it’s not even real rap! He’s just a joke,” I replied. “You just don’t appreciate good music.”

”I don’t appreciate good music! You’re the one that likes the Beatles!” He shot back with a laugh.

“Yeah, my point exactly. Good music,” I smirked.

“No, not good music. You don’t appreciate good music,” Josh threw at me with a chuckle.

“Excuse me!” I laughed. “I’m the musician here!”

“That doesn’t make a difference,” He smiled at me.

“Oh whatever,” I scoffed though my giggles. “You just go back to your Lil’ Wayne bubble, I’ll let you believe your falsehoods.”

“They aren’t falsehoods, they’re truehoods,” he snickered making me let out a soft giggle.

“oh hey, Ky,” I smiled looking over Josh’s shoulder. “When did you get here?”

“Oh you know I just…plopped down,” She smiled.

“You know I’m right,” Josh smirked making my attention go back to him.

“You’re so not right,” I shook my head.

We kept on arguing a little bit but soon the show got started. I was amazed by all of this and what they can do. I always thought what Jeremy did was so cool but seeing all of these guys doing it at the same time you don’t even know where to look! I LOVE IT! I totally understand all these guys too, they’re entertainers like me and I get why they want to do stuff like this.

The second it was over Kylee left to go find Jimmy. I wasn’t surprised. But Josh asked me if I wanted to go to the after party they were throwing.

“Well…” I trailed off.

“We don’t have to Kirstie. I just thought you might want to being a rockstar and all I figured you went to those kind of parties all the time,” he explained.

“Not a ton. I like going to dance around and all of that but I don’t like all the alcohol,” I told him.

“You don’t drink?” he questioned.

“Nope. I have a long line of alcoholics in my family and so I think it’d be easy for me to fall into that and I have access to it all the time. It’s just not something I want to have to deal with,” I stated.

“That’s very admirable of you,” Josh smiled as he led me out to the parking lot. “I don’t drink either… because of my racing.”

“Well that shows a lot of dedication from you,” I grinned. “You’re a very special guy you know that?”

“I do now,” he cheesily grinned.

I let out a soft laugh as we hopped in the truck. Josh really is a special guy, I’m sure glad I got to know him.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comments? They make me happy hehehe lol :D

Kirstie and Joshie