Must Be Dreamin'

I Don't Do Parties

I was so excited for tonight! It’s the last show of the Nuclear Cowboyz tour, that my amazing boyfriend is apart of, and that show happens to be really close to the Mulisha’s hometown. It’s going to be insane!

Want to know the best part? I get to be with Jimmy all night! Of course, I can’t stay with him while he’s riding, but everything else, I get to be by his side. He told me he wanted me there… How could I protest against this?

“What are we doing after the show?” Jimmy asked with an adorable smirk as we were walking into the venue together hand in hand.

“I thought you were supposed to set up that stuff,” I teased.

“All because I’m the man in this relationship huh?” he taunted right back, but there was a cute little smile on his face.

“Man up, Jimmy,” I tried saying seriously, but I just giggled it out.

He just shook his head and hooked his arm around me before leaving a soft kiss on the top of my head. I relaxed into his chest as he led me backstage. We hung out with the guys for a little bit before they needed to get started getting ready. Obviously, I couldn’t go into the dressing room with them… but that didn’t stop me from pouting at Jimmy when he had to leave me.

“I just want to hug my Fitzy all night,” I pouted once he came over and wrapped his arm around me.

“When don’t you want to hug your Fitzy all night?” Todd smirked as he walked past us.

“Shut up, Todd,” I shot at him.

He just stuck his tongue out at me and disappeared behind the dressing room door. Once he was gone, I turned my attention back to Jimmy. I still pouted at him, making him smile and hug me tighter.

“But you can hang out with Kirstie and Josh all night while you watch me,” he said cutely.

“Yeah… so they can flirt the air out of each other!” I snapped while crossing my arms.

“Flirt the air out of each other?” he chuckled.

“Have you not been around those two for five minutes? It makes me sick!” I replied, making him full out laugh this time.

“You’ll be fine,” he cooed while leaving a few kisses on my cheek.

I sent a look his way that made him smile and kiss my lips quickly and started walking away. I shouted to him. He just turned around and sent me a smile.

“Be careful, Jimmy,” I sighed before he reached the door.

“I will, Ky… I promise,” he genuinely smiled before walking into the dressing room.

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair before I started my journey for my seat… that was next to Josh and Kirstie. Tonight should be fun. But then again, I get to see Jimmy and do something afterwards that I don’t know about yet, but… it’s with him. It will be amazing, I’m sure.

Once I found Josh and Kirstie they were arguing about music once again… shocking! I sat there for a few minutes just listening to them. I don’t think either of them noticed that I was even there! Some friends they are.

“Oh, hey, Ky. Where’d you come from?” Kirstie finally askedafter I had been sitting here for like ten minutes!

“Oh, you know… I just plopped down,” I said like it was nothing.

She accepted it… and turned her attention back to Josh. There’s getting together. It’s obvious! Sometimes when I’m around them, I want to stuff tissues in my ears from how much they flirt with each other… and I thought Jimmy and I were pretty darn flirtatious!

But thankfully, they shut up when the show got started. I was so glad for this! I got to watch my man in peace… sort of. The crowd was still cheering, but I was yelling along with them so it was all good.

After the show though, I couldn’t rush backstage. I had to wait for everyone to filter out… and let Jimmy find me. It didn’t take him long though… Thank God! I swear Kirstie and Josh were so close to sucking each other’s faces off. That is something I did not want to be around if and when it happened.

“Later, Kirstie,” I said over my shoulder, but she probably didn’t hear me.

I don’t care at this point. Jimmy looked so adorable in his little Rockstar/ Metal Mulisha hat. I ran right into his arms.

“You were so amazing tonight,” I beamed once he lifted me up.

“I tried a little more just for you,” he smiled back, making me push out an aw. Isn’t he adorable?

“So… what now?” I asked, changing subjects quickly.I’m still not the most comfortable about the freestyle subject.

“Well, there’s an after party…” he started.

“I don’t do parties,” I sighed, knowing Jimmy’s quite the partier.

“But… I passed that up to have a little movie night with you back at the house,” he went on.

“Nu uh,” I blurted out in disbelief.

“Yeah huh,” he smiled back.

My full smile grew as I wrapped my arms around him tightly. He’s so sweet! This makes up for him leaving me with Josh and Kristie all night. Now I get to cuddle up with my boy toy all night and watch movies…that we probably won’t pay too much attention to.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D
comment pretty pretty PLEASE :D

Ky & Fitzy