Must Be Dreamin'

You're Dripping Everywhere

You know who I haven’t see for a few days? Josh and Kirstie! Something’s up with those two. I know it! That chick can’t hide anything from me. And with her and Josh not being around for some time, it only rising suspicion.

I talk to Jimmy about it at night, but like he cares. He tries to seem interested, but you can tell by the look in his eyes that he honestly doesn’t. He’s just too nice of a guy to tell me. It’s cute!

I’m bored today though. I’ve tried calling Kirstie,but she’s probably off with Josh doing something stupid… just like he is! So, I’m stuck watching Jimmy take care of his little Fitzland dirt jumps. This isn’t fun!

“Cheer up,” he said while shooting some water at me from the hose that he was holding.

Only a few drops got on me, but it still wasn’t very nice. I shot him glare. Of course all he did was smile. Jerkface!

“How can I cheer up when you just got water on me?” I smirked over at him.

“Smile or I’ll spray you more,” he smirked right back.

I just stuck my tongue out at him… and he turned the hose on me! I didn’t think he’d actually do it! I was now soaked. I tired so hard to shoot the biggest glare his way, but all I could do was laugh.

“You just did that,” I said through my giggles.

“Want more?” he smirked while bending the hose to stop the water flow.

“No… not really. I think I’m good for a while,” I said while tying up my soaked hair into a heavy bun.

“I think you could use just a little more,” he smirked while placing his thumb over the hose’s opening.

“Jimmy, don’t you dare,” I said, adding a finger point to try and add a little authority to my actions.

A huge smirk came over him, making me start running the opposite way as fast as I could. Of course he started chasing after me. How long is that stupid hose? As we’re running, he’s hitting me with water… a lot of water. My whole back is soaked by this point. Remind me to yell at Kirstie for not answering her phone later!

Finally! After about five minutes of him chase me around the yard, his hose ran out of length. I stood at a distance, dripping wet, sticking my tongue out at him. Of course he smiled at me as he stood there… completely dry!

“Hey, Ky… you’re all wet,” he smirked, making me glare at him.

“Hey, Jimmy… you’re all not wet!” I shot back, making him chuckle.

We stared each other down for a few minutes before he turned around and went back to his jumps… Wrong move, bud! Once he was occupied, I started running towards him. When I was leaping distance, I hopped onto his back. He let out a yelp of surprise. I didn’t wait though. I started wrestling for the hose.

The result? Both of us are now soaking wet and lying on the ground in fits of giggles. Someone had shut the water off though. It might have been a good thing. We were wasting more than we were using. But we quickly found the culprit… or culprits.

“Conserving water means nothing to you two huh?” Josh asked while putting his hands on his waist.

“Shut up, Josh. I have a better question for you though,” I shot back, looking at Kirstie. “Where were you this morning? I tried calling!” I went on while getting to my feet.

She looked at me for a few seconds before she started cracking up. I glared at her, wondering what in the world was so funny.

“I’m sorry… I just can’t take you seriously when you look like that,” she wheezed out through her laughter.

“Well, I love you too!” I shot back, but I still chuckled just a little.

“I do, Ky… I would hug you, but… you’re dripping everywhere,” she teased, pointing to the puddle that was dripping off of me.

“Shut up, Kirstie! I’ll pull the hose on you and Josh!” I snapped back, but I wasn’t serious… they already shut it off!

She looked over at Josh and this glow came over her… that’s not normal! I know Kristie’s a little social butterfly, but… she doesn’t randomly glow when she looks at a guy! I know there’s something there! Why won’t they just admit it?

“Go get changed so we can actually talk to you two,” Josh butted in.

I shot him a glare as I started up towards the house. Jimmy walked up quickly behind me and flipped me over his shoulder. I squealed from the surprise and clung to his torso.

“They’ll be a while,” Kirstie said while smirking at us.

I just stuck my tongue out at her and tired to cling to Jimmy more. Once he put me down in his room, this cute little look came over him before he pressed his yummy lip against mine. I didn’t want Kirstie to be right, but… Jimmy’s distracting… We may very well be a while.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D

Ky

comment?