Must Be Dreamin'

I Need A Second

I’m bored again today. Jimmy’s off riding at the compound, leaving me at Fitzland. Usually when he’s not around, I go around and hang with his family, but they all seemed to be busy today too.

Obviously, Kirstie was busy. I was assuming because of band stuff, but… I’m not counting on it. Her and Josh seem to be a little closer than I would like to be with one of my friends. Yet, they both claim nothing is going on. I beg to differ. So, I was making an unexpected stop at her house today. Let’s see what she’s up to.

When I pulled up, there was another truck there. I wanted to say it was alien, but… it was Josh’s. This only built up my thoughts of what was going on. But then again, I’m always wrong with these things. Whatever. I still want to talk to her.

I took my time to work my way up to the door. Her car wasn’t in the drive. Maybe they took off somewhere… or maybe it’s just in the garage. Either way, I walked through her front door.

This is normal. I swear! I don’t go around just walking into people’s houses. We’re that good of friends that we just walk in. She does it to me too, so we’re even. But when I walked in, I was blinded! That is something I never want to see ever again!

On the couch was Kirstie… underneath Josh… and they were like making out hardcore! EW! I honestly let out a gag noise that made them pull away from each other quickly… I think I need to go to the bathroom to barf up my lunch.

“Hold on… I need a second,” I said once Josh hurried to get to his feet.

I put my fist over my mouth as if holding my vomit in. Josh just rolled his eyes while Kirstie shot me a glare.

“Ok… I’m good. Kirstie you might wanna get that… You got grease right here,” I said, pointing to the corner of my lips to give her an idea.

“Shut up!” she shouted, making me laugh so hard.

“I caught you two in the act!” I giggled while dancing around.

“Well bravo!” Josh shot at me this time.

I was so proud of myself. For once I was actually right about something. I want a stupid medal right now! This is ground breaking right now!

“I need to tell someone!” I said excitedly while bringing my phone out… going to call Jimmy, because I couldn’t think of anyone else!

“NO!” they both yelled at the same time.

I lowered my phone, eyeing them oddly. Why do they want to keep this such a secret? I have some power here… I kind of like it.

“Why shouldn’t I? You guys have teased Jimmy and I so much!” I retaliated.

“And we’re so sorry,” Josh said, adding a look that Kirstie may have melted for… Not this chick. I like me some blue eyes, boy!

“Whatever. You guys better spill or I am,” I said while going over to plant myself by Kirstie.

“He just kissed me one night,” she said with a sigh.

“That’s it? There wasn’t anything romantic or… special? Just this… awkward thing?” I teased, making him roll his eyes again.

“I’m not awkward!” Josh groaned.

“Yes, you are. You think you’re this little bad gangster, but you’re just awkward!” I said, trying to hold in my giggles.

“Josh, she’s kind of true… but I agree, you’re not awkward… Just cute,” Kirstie butted in, making me roll my eyes.

“Don’t make get me started,” I warned.

“We don’t care about Jimmy,” Kirstie countered.

“Now that boy is cute,” I grinned.

She rolled her eyes. Seconds later, my phone went off. I had to smile… It was my Fitzy. So, I let the newly, secretive couple have their moment while I went outside and talked to my cute, not awkward boyfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't if I should tell you guys this but... Kirstie and I have the sequel done... and it's awesome! lol I don't know why I thought about it, but I did and I'm sharing :D lol

Ky

comment?