Must Be Dreamin'

I Gotta Feelin’

I’m so happy Josh and I are back together. I don’t know what I’d do without him, Josh means everything to me. We’ve been spending a ton of time together as well and I love it. Josh makes me feel so loved too.

We’ve both decided that we were going to forget about it and move on and that makes us both so happy.

Jimmy is still gone, I actually don’t know when he’s getting back, and Kylee’s been acting weird…. And I don’t mean like ’Oh my boyfriends gone, I miss him so I’m sad’ type weird I mean like strange. I can’t quite put my finger on it but it’s odd. Something’s up, I can tell.

“Joshie, I want to go see Kylee,” I said one day as we were hanging out together after I watched him ride most of the day.

“Why?” He asked.

“Uh because she’s my best friend, her boyfriend is gone and she’s acting weird,” I stated.

“How do you know she’s been acting weird? You’ve been too busy with me,” He lowly said while giving me a sweet kiss.

“I just have a feeling,” I sighed once we parted and he was loosely holding me in his arms.

“Well…. Maybe….” Josh trailed off while wrinkling up his eyebrows. It was so cute, I had to kiss him.

“Maybe what?” I asked as I draped my arms around his neck.

“Maybe you shouldn’t worry about it,” He smirked at me.

“But it’s my bestie,” I whined.

“Kirstie,” Josh snickered. “Kylee is fine I’m sure. She’s a tough girl. I think you’re just reading to much into it.”

“Okay if you say so,” I pouted at him as he pecked my lips.

“We can go see her tonight though if you want,” He smiled.

”We should have a movie night!” I squealed while clapping my hands together.

“As long as I can cuddle with you,” Josh grinned.

“I’d like that,” I giggled.

“I love you,” He lowly said while leaving kisses along my jaw bone.

“I love you too, Joshie,” I smiled at him.

He went onto nibbling on my ear making me let out the softest giggles. I don’t care what Kylee says, he is the most adorable guy ever!

“Remember when Kylee called me awkward?” Josh asked me while pouting out his lower lip causing me to kiss his cheek.

“Yeah,” I giggled. “That was funny.”

“But I’m not awkward,” he went on pouting.

“Well she was right in the sense that you think you’re this tough little gangster and you’re just cute and sweet and I love you,” I replied.

“Okay,” he groaned with a chuckle. “I can live with that, as long as you’re with me.”

“You’re so cute,” I told him before our lips connected again in a beautiful and passionate kiss.

I don’t know what’s up with Kylee, I’m hoping Josh is right and it’s nothing to worry about but…. I still have a feeling.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH YEAH I GOT CHAPTER 33!!! heheh

comments pretty please????

Josh and Kirstie