Must Be Dreamin'

J-Dawg

“Hey guys, I’m going to go say goodbye to everyone then I’ll grab Kylee and we can head to… wherever were going next,” I said, poking my head into the bus where Kevin and Danny were along with our manager.

“San Francisco,” Kev said not looking up from the magazine he was reading.

I nodded my head before walking in the direction where I saw Josh and Jimmy standing. Todd and Kylee were off farther, having their little couply moment. I saw that Josh and Jimmy’s back were to me so I quietly ran up behind them and jumped onto Josh’s back.

“Well hi,” Josh laughed as I put my head on his shoulder. It sure doesn’t take me long to get warmed up to anyone. Friendly, talkative, extroverted people don’t usually have that problem but with Josh I seemed to have a connection with. I’m not sure why but… I always love meeting new people so I didn’t care.

“Hi!” I smiled as he grabbed my legs so I didn’t slip off. I loosly put my arms around his neck so now we were in the piggyback position.

“Too lazy to stand up yourself?” Jimmy teased.

“Yep,” I giggled. “So you guys have to leave now?”

“Yeah we do,” Jimmy nodded his head.

“That’s not fair,” I pouted. “I’ve had fun with you guys.”

“We’ve had fun too. Thanks for letting us hang with your band and be backstage,” Josh told me while I slid off of his back.

“Of course, no problem. I love having people around,” I told them. “Come anytime you want, just give me a call or tell the security guard you know me and they’ll bring you back and I can let you in.”

“We’ll come again,” Jimmy smiled at me.

“Yeah even if it’s not Lil’ Wayne,” Josh teased. I stuck my tongue out at him and gave him a light push as he let out a laugh.

“Whatever J-Dawg,“ I teased.

“J-Dawg?“ He questioned.

“Yeah all those rappers have weird names so now you do too,“ I giggled. “But long live Rock n’ Roll!” I playfully shouted while pumping my fists in the air.

We exchanged a few more words before I gave them each a huggiving Josh an extra long one before starting to walk in the other direction.

“Kirstie!” Josh shouted as I turned around. “I forgot to get your number. How can I come to another show if I don’t have your number,” He smiled.

“Right,” I giggled at my own forgetfulness. We handed our phones to each other entered our numbers and I laughed once I saw what Josh put in his contact. J-Dawg.

“See ya’ J-Dawg,” I teased.

“Word up!” he joked right back. He did the little, power to the people, symbol making me laugh before he walked off.

A while later Kylee came onto the bus and she seemed to be bumming. She sauntered to the back of the bus and plopped down. For right now I decided to give her some space but eventually made my way back there.

I sat down next to her and she told me that her and Todd broke up. I was sad for her just because that’s hard for anyone but I think it’s for the best. I never thought Todd was a good match for her and neither did Jeremy.

“You and Jimmy would be cute together,” I said the first thing that popped into my mind. All Kylee did was roll her eyes.

“My boyfriend and I just broke up and you’re telling me that I’d be cute with my best guy friend,” she countered making sure she got what I was saying right.

“So… he even said Jimmy would be good for you,” I told her referring to her brother.

“You know… Jeremy always said that Todd wasn’t right for me. He just never said anything because Todd was such a good friend,” She revealed. That’s just like Jeremy, he’d tell you what he thought but leave it at that. He was never pushy.

“See…should I start interviewing Jimmy?” I teased while raising my eyebrows as Kylee picked up a pillow and threw it at me. All I did was laugh.

“What about Josh?” She asked once my laughs died down.

“Josh is not your type of guy,” I plainly told her. I cannot see them together at all.

“Not for me genius! You!” She said through her laughs.

Me? No…I don’t have time for a boyfriend….no matter how cute,” I silently sighed, but then hoped Kylee didn‘t hear.

“Ha! You think he’s cute!” Ky squealed thinking she had something.

“So….I bet you do too,” I shot back at her while rolling my brown eyes.

“Like barely. No more than any other guy though,” she replied.

“Well….whatever,” I giggled not being able to think of a comeback. I then got up and started walking over to where Danny and Kevin were sitting.

“You like Josh, don’t deny the truth!” She yelled after me as I plopped myself down next to Danny.

“Oooh does someone have a crush?” Danny teased while pinching my cheeks.

“Aww how cute,” Kevin cooed.

“You people are all idiots,” I grumbled at them.

Why do I have the feeling that this is going to be the longest trip to San Francisco I’ve ever taken….
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please?

Kirstie and J-Dawg