Must Be Dreamin'

Boo Hoo

What surprise Kirstie has for me is driving me crazy! That’s the only thing I’ve thought about since she told me. I’m going to go insane before I even get to her stupid concert.

Jimmy’s here. He’s not any help either. He keeps teasing me about it! But when Josh came, he seemed to tone it down… and then all the other Mulisha guys started poundering.I think a few things actually got broken…

I kept texting Kirstie throughout the night, trying to get out of her what she was doing. Of course she never told me… and it bugged me even more. I let out a frustrated sigh while letting my phone fall onto the counter of the sink.

“Someone sounds happy,” Jimmy teased while walking into the bathroom where I was finishing up my makeup.

“She won’t tell me what it is!” I complained while allowing my head to fall back.

You know what he did? HE LAUGHED! I shot him a look before smacking his arm. It just made him laugh even more.

“You’re no help, Jimmy,” I pouted while crossing my arms around myself.

“Aw, I’m sorry. Come here,” he grinned brightly while opening his arms and closing them around me.

I gladly hooked my arms around him tightly, taking in his yummy scent. Wow, he smells so good tonight. I could have stayed like this all night. But Kirstie’s stupid surprise kept coming back into my head. What in the world could it be?

“Jimmy, Ky! Are you guys ready?” Josh yelled, but his voice was growing closer. Great… he’s coming up here.

But before Jimmy and I had the chanced to pull away from each other, Josh pops his head around the corner. This is when Jimmy and I backed away from each other. Josh was eyeing us oddly… and I didn’t like it!

“Should I give you guys a little more… alone time?” he asked with a goofy look while wiggling his eyebrows.

“Shut up, Josh. You just want to get out of here so you can see Kirstie,” I shot back while putting my hands on my hips.

“No, I don’t,” he said, trying to laugh at himself, but I knew… he was straight up lying to me.

“Aw… Joshie likes Kirstie,” I teased while going over to pinch his smooth cheeks.

“No, I don’t. She’s not my type,” he said while swatting my hand away.

“Josh… you don’t have a type. You just date whoever,” I countered, making Jimmy chuckle.

“No, I like girls that like Lil’ Wayne,” he added… like that was a huge detail.

“Ever heard of opposites attract, Joshie Boy?” I said.

He just rolled his eyes and left. He mumbled out that we were leaving in the next five minutes with our without Jimmy and I. We thought about staying up here for five more minutes, but decided against it… even though Josh would probably be the only one that would really be devastated.

I rode with Jimmy. No one else tagged along, which I thought was weird. He has a huge truck… Why were there only two people in it? Oh well, we still got to the concert on time.

Before I could do anything else, I hunted Kirstie down! She was backstage, checking out the opening band. Once she saw me, I glared at her. As I was walking closer, she started running the other way. Nu uh… You’re coming here!

I ran after her, being careful not to knock over any of their expensive equipment. We got a few good strides in before I was within reaching distance of her. When I was close enough, I tackled her to the ground. But all we did was giggle as we rolled around on the floor.We’re goofs like that.

“Tell me!” I demanded through my giggles.

“No! Not until the end of our set,” she countered with laughter still heavy in her voice.

“That’s not fair!” I pouted while getting to my feet and crossing my arms to emphasize my pouting.

“Boo hoo,” Kirstie taunted.

“Ladies, ladies, what’s going on here?” Jimmy askedso cutely while him and Josh walked over.

“Kirstie won’t tell me about my surprise,” I blurted out while sending her a playful glare.

“That’s why it’s called a surprise! You don’t know about it until it happens,” she said while sticking her tongue out at me. HOW DARE SHE?

I pouted at her again, making everyone around chuckle. This started a round of picking on Kylee. Do you know who knew about my surprise? JOSH! Are you kidding me?

“Ha ha, Ky, I know and you don’t,” Josh started teasing.

“Shut up, Josh. No one likes you,” I shot at him, making Jimmy laugh.

“But that doesn’t change the fact that I know what Kirstie’s doing,” he went on to taunt.

I pouted my bottom lip out to him that didn’t have any effect at all. I turned to Jimmy,hoping for a better reaction… and I got it.

“Aw, you poor thing,” Jimmy cooed while hooking both of his arms around me tightly.

I smiled and gladly clung to his beefy torso, taking in that amazing scent of his. This is where I stayed while everyone was getting ready to go on stage. I couldn’t’ remember the last time I had been in his arms this long.It was long before I remember how much I loved it.

But once the lights went out for Kirstie’s band to take the stage, Jimmy led me over so that we could watch. But she said my surprise was at the end of the show. I can’t wait that long! I just might die…but then I look over at Jimmy and I can’t help but smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments would be greatly appreciated... Just sayin...

Ky & Jimmy