‹ Prequel: Trust Me
Status: New and active

Finding Gerard

"Newly-wed stuff"

Bob's point of view

"Mom, are you sure?" I asked, somewhat hesitantly.

"Yes Bobby, I'm sure, she'll be no trouble, it's only two days. I think you and Ray need some time together."

My Mom just found out that Frank had left to go searching for Gerard. She's offered to take care of Angel for the weekend so Ray and I can spend some quality time.

"Uh.. let me just ask Ray," I said.

I walked into the lounge, the palm of my hand pressed flat against the base of the phone to block any sound.

"My mom wants to take Angel for the weekend?" I asked.

Ray looked up from the TV, Angel sleeping soundly on the couch next to him, her head in his lap and his hand tangled in her curly hair.

"Huh?" he asked.

"My mom, wants to take Angel for the weekend, so we can spend some time together, now that Frank isn't here," I explained.

"Wow, that's..uh.. kind of her..." said Ray. I knew he wouldn't want to let Angel go, he was trying to talk me into his way of thinking.

"Ray, I'm worried too, but we haven't had a night alone since she was born, and with Frank too? I just think we should spend some time with each other, I have the whole weekend off," I pleaded.

"Hmm... I guess so," he agreed reluctantly. "I'll pack her some stuff," he said with a smile, getting up from the couch and heading upstairs.

"It's OK with the Mrs. so we'll drop her over soon?"

"That's great Bob, see you then, bye." With a click my Mom was gone, and within a few minutes we were strapping Angel into her car seat.

"Does this go... what the? Where did.... hold on..." I mumbled, as I struggled to find which straps fixed where.

Angel sat patiently, her brown eyes following my progress with obvious amusement.

"You think this is funny?" I said, tickling her tummy.

She squirmed and giggled.

"You think it's funny that daddy Bob can't get the straps done?" I asked, tickling her again.

She giggled loudly and wriggled in her seat, trying to get away from the tickling.

"Bob, want me to do it?" asked Ray from behind me, his hand placed on my back where I was leaning into the car.

"If you could," I said, admitting the car seat had won, again.

Ray easily strapped Angel into her seat and put her pink bag on the seat next to her in the back, handing her her favorite teddy and a pacifier for the journey.

I couldn't understand how he is so great with her. I can't even fasten a car seat...

Angel fell asleep almost right away in the car, and Ray and I talked the whole way to my Mom's.

Around forty-five minutes after setting off, the car stopped and we got out, bringing Angel in her car seat and into the house.

"She's so big!" cried my Mom as Ray carried her into the lounge.

"I know, you can basically sit and watch her grow," I said, giving my Mom a quick hug and then sitting down on the couch.

"Coffee?" she offered.

"Uh... I'm good," I said.

"I could go for some," said Ray.

My Mom disappeared into the kitchen for a few moments and returned with two mugs, one for herself and one for Ray.

"Thanks," he said, taking a sip.

"So hows work?" asked Mom as she sat down in her armchair.

"Its good, got the whole weekend off," I said with a smile.

"That's great, you boys have fun, go and do something nice," she said.

"Yeah, I'm sure we'll find somewhere to go or something," I said.

After a few more minutes of awkward small-talk, we left.

Angel cried and it was hard to leave her, but for once, we needed to be selfish.

"I feel like a terrible father," said Ray, resting his head in his hands as we began to drive away.

"Don't feel like that. We need to spend time together, you know? Like can you remember the last time we went out for dinner? Or even the last time we... you know... made love?"

Ray thought for a moment.

"No, I can't," he said quietly.

"I guess we've both just been so busy with you and your job, and Angel, and the whole Frank and Gerard situation. I'm sorry I've been neglecting you," he said, rubbing my knee and looking at me.

"You haven't been neglecting me! We've both just had a lot of other things to think about. But I mean, if you think about it, we didn't get to do much sort of 'newly-wed' stuff really did we?"

"What do you mean by newly-wed stuff?" he asked.

"Well... i don't know... just stuff, just spending time together, without restrictions, just being able to - Ray, what are you doing?" I asked.

While I was talking Rays hand had shot across and started to work the fly of my jeans, his other hand rubbing my thigh in small circles.

"Ray, I'm driving," I said firmly.

"Bob, I'm horny," he mimicked

"Ray, I'm serious, cut that ohhhh," I groaned as he pulled me from my denim restraints and started to pump me roughly.

It took all of my concentration to keep my eyes on the road and my hands on the wheel.

He undid his seat belt and started to lean across.

"Ray, don't, I'm serious," I said, trying to stuff myself back into my pants before he could do what he was planning.

He removed my hand and closed his lips around my tip. I gasped and the car swerved slightly off course. I blinked hard and forced myself to focus.

"Ohh... Ray... you should stop..." I said softly.

He didn't stop. He opened his mouth wide and sank down, taking all of me into his mouth at once. I moaned quietly. This felt so wrong whilst I was trying to drive.

His mouth was so warm and wet, I felt myself losing control.

For this part of the drive we had to drive a long stretch through quiet country roads, perfectly straight roads which are hard enough to keep straight on at the best of times.

I hit the back of Ray's throat and gasped at the sensation. He swallowed hard and I found myself tangling one hand in his hair, forcing his head down further.

I saw a turn-off up ahead and immediately made up my mind.

As I turned the car sharply Ray looked up, confused. I stopped a little way down the narrow lane and turned off the car, applying the parking brake.

"Get naked," I instructed him.

"What?" he asked, confused.

"OK," I said. I didn't have time for him to play games with me. I leaned across and kissed him hard, as we kissed I unbuckled my seat belt so I could lean across further.

Another benefit of having been the band were now showing itself. My truck had tinted windows, which you can't see into from the outside, meaning we were totally hidden from the world.

"Lets get in the back," I said suggestively.

"No, lets stay right here," he said, swiftly climbing across so he was straddling my lap. He ground his denim-clad erection down into mine and we both moaned at the sensation.

I quickly pushed my seat all the way back so Ray wouldn't have the steering wheel digging into his back. We scrabbled at each others clothing, until nothing remained and the skin-on-skin contact was driving us both wild.

Ray smirked at me, then Lent down and took me into his mouth again, all at once. I gasped and gripped the sides of my seat hard, my short nails leaving tiny gouges in the leather.

Ray's mouth continued to work its magic, making me curse and moan, until he suddenly stopped and sat back up, straddling me once again.

"You want me to ride you?" he asked in a very sexy voice.

I gulped and nodded quickly. He smirked and sank down onto me, very slowly, inch by inch taking me into him.

My eyes slammed shut and I gasped, holding the breath in for as long as I could manage until slowly releasing it. I heard him grunt and looked up.

"I'm just, getting used to it," he said.

"Take your time," I said, caressing his cheek softly and kissing his lips. He deepened the kiss, our tongues exploring every inch of each others mouths. It had been too long since we had done anything like this.

Without any warning Ray swiftly lifted himself up and thrust back down.

"That would have felt so awesome if I hadn't hit my back on the steering wheel," he said sadly.

"Mm... shut up," I mumbled, nibbling at his neck as he set a steady pace. My hands moved from the sides of the seat to his hips and I held on tight, trying to increase the speed of his movements.

Pleasure coursed through my body. I bit down on his neck, hard, and he moaned wildly, thrusting harder. I began to thrust upwards out of my seat to meet his thrusts. We both moaned at the powerful new sensations.

Rays hands found my shoulders and gripped tightly, our eyes met and in his I saw pure lust. I was sure he would be seeing the same thing in mine.

"Bob, this feel sooo gooood," he breathed, his lips hovering just millimeters from my ear, driving my senses wild.

I didn't respond, just thrust harder. I held his hips to make him hold still and used all of my strength to flip us over. He moaned and brought his knees up to his chest, forcing me deeper. I was kneeling on the floor of the car, Ray awkwardly laying in the drivers seat, his head and neck forced upwards by the seat-back.

And I didn't care.

"Ohh god," I moaned, thrusting powerfully, drawing out slowly and then slamming back in with all the force I could muster.

Rays eyes slammed shut and his mouth hung open in a blank expression.

"C-close," he managed out.

"Me too," I grunted, thrusting faster and move evenly.

"Really close!" he groaned.

"Ohhh shit, Ray," I gasped as I came hard inside him.

I lost track of my body, Rays body. I didn't know where I ended and he began. Our eyes met and it pushed him over the edge and he found his release.

In that moment I decided, I loved catching up on 'newly-wed stuff.'
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is dedicated to
Matt Tuck
Hoist The Colours
bloodyhandsofmine
St.American Idiot
The.Human.Condition.
CarmillaPoisonberry
imunladylike
GreenDayRocker!


There you go, first sexx of the story... and in a truck too! Aren't you lucky people!

Just thank you. Apologies for my meltdown, I just didn't want to deal with disappointment anymore. Mibba is turning too much into people who just sit back and read, and write nothing, not even comments.