‹ Prequel: Trust Me
Status: New and active

Finding Gerard

My name is Gerard

Frank's point of view

It was hours before any of us could see him.

"Mikey, I think you should go first," I said, pushing him towards the door.

"No Frank, I don't want to talk to him."

I'd waited over a year to see my Gee again. If Mikey didn't want to go first I wasn't going to force him.

I opened the door and went in. There was an officer sat in the corner, to supervise. The room was blank, there was a chair facing a small window, with a phone so that people either side of the glass could talk.

He was sat on the other side of the glass, hands cuffed together in front of him. He looked thoroughly pissed off. I couldn't blame him really, he was in jail after all, and probably in a hell of a lot of trouble.

He didn't look at me as I sat down. My palms were sweating as I looked at him properly for the first time.

His hair was longer than I had ever seen it, hanging to his shoulders. His face was unshaven and stubbly, his eyes sunken and cold.

I picked up my side of the phone and he snatched his up and pressed it to his ear.

"Hi," I said quietly.

"Hey sugar," he still wasn't looking at me.

"I missed you Gee."

"My name is Gerard," he corrected, almost yelled. He was really mad.

"Sorry," I whispered. I wanted to cry. This isn't my Gee. My Gee would never have got like this, never have tried to hurt me in the alleyway, never spoken to me like this.

"What do you want Frank?" he asked, looking at me now. His anger seemed to evaporate.

"I just want.." I couldn't finish, I pressed my palm flat against the thick glass, wishing I could touch him.

"I don't love you Frank," he said, leaning back in his chair. I took my hand away.

"I know," I said softly. I fought hard not to cry. Hearing him say that was one of the worst things I'd ever heard.

"I'm going away, probably for a long time. I've done some bad things," he didn't sound remorseful in the slightest.

"How long?" I asked.

"Could be years. I don't know entirely."

"For what, exactly?"

"Dealing," he said shortly.

I flinched.

"Gee, come on, you're better than that shit."

"I'm not better than anything. I'm a bad, bad man."

There was silence for a few minutes. Gerard and I just stared at each other.

"You look good," he said quietly. His voice was crackling slightly through the phone.

I didn't reply. I sighed and put the phone down on the table in front of me, then let my head fall into my hands.

"Frank? Frank? Pick up," I could hear him saying.

I snatched the phone up and pressed it to my ear, but I didn't look up at him.

"Maybe I have missed you, just a little," he admitted. His voice sounded a little bit more like my Gee.

Maybe he is in there somewhere.

"I'll see you soon Gerard," I said, putting the phone down and turning to leave the room.

"Wait!" he yelled. I turned around. He had his hand pressed against the glass, just as I had done earlier.

I walked back over to the glass and pressed my hand against it too, just a centimetre of glass separated our hands from touching.

"I'll see you soon," he mouthed, a small, lopsided smile on his lips.

I didn't know whether to believe him or not.

Mikey's point of view

A few short hours later, I was boarding a plane back to New Jersey. Frank had to fly back to Des Moines and collect his car, then drive home from there. He wasn't too happy about having to drive.

"I'll see you in a couple days," I said, hugging him goodbye at the gate.

"Please switch with me Mikey, I don't want to drive all the way home from Iowa," he whined.

"Frankie, you got yourself into this mess, you gotta get yourself out of it," I laughed, handing my boarding pass to the woman at the desk and then heading down into the plane.

***

The flight was uneventful. I drank way too much coffee, and that was about it. I reached my car in the parking lot and climbed in. I pulled off my glasses and rubbed my eyes. I had a massive coffee headache.

My phone rang.

"Yo."

"Hey Mikes." It was Bob.

"Sup?"

"Want to do me a huge favour?"

"Maybe. Depends what it is."

"Are you able to watch Angel tonight? Ray and I kinda wanted to like.. go out," he asked, awkwardly.

"Yeah. I can take her over to my place, no problem, only one condition though."

"What's that?"

"I don't want to hear about your night. Ever."

"Its a deal," he said, laughing.

I hung up the phone and drove home quickly, I couldn't wait to see Alicia.

I reached my house in record time and opened the door quietly.

I crept all the way through the hallway, and into the lounge. Dan was on the floor, playing with his giant blocks, and Alicia was curled up on the couch under a blanket, reading a magazine.

"SURPRISE!" I yelled, jumping into the room.

"Hey Mikey," said Alicia, not even looking up.

"Aren't you surprised?" I asked, sadly.

"No, you were pretty loud when you came in," she said, smirking.

"Aww. Spoilsport," I said, leaning down and kissing her on the forehead.

She reached up and grabbed my head, pulling me back down and kissing my lips firmly.

"Mmm," I said, giggling slightly. She wiggled her eyebrows at me suggestively. I got the hint.

"Hey Dan, lets go to your playroom," I said, scooping up our two year old son and spinning him round.

I felt bad doing this, but... I also really wanted to have sex with my wife. I put him in his playpen, so he couldn't escape and cause trouble or hurt himself.

He looked back up at me, eyes full of questions his mouth didn't know the words to ask.

"Daddy?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you play with me?"

Damn it. How am I supposed to say no to that?

He looked up at me, with his adorable little face, the perfect mix of me and Alicia.

"I'll play with you for a a bit, but I know someone who's coming over specially, just to play with you!" I said, trying to get him excited.

"Who?" he asked, smiling.

"Uncle Bob!" I said.

"Yay!"

"I know! Yay!"

I texted Bob.

Bob. Get over here now. Need you to occupy Dan for a while. Please hurrrrry!

I played with Dan until Bob arrived twenty minutes later.

"Hey little buddy!" he said, picking Dan up.

"Uncle Bob!"

"I have an amazing idea. Lets go and get some ice cream?" he offered.

Dan totally went for it.

"Thank you, so much," I said gratefully as I put Dan's shoes on his little feet.

"I owe you, for tonight," he said.

"I'll come pick her up at like..."

"We're going out at eight, so just before then, whenever. I mean, she'll be asleep by then, so you wont have to do anything."

Bob took Dan and left. I practically sprinted into the living room. Alicia was gone from the couch. There was a note.

You know where to find me...

I sprinted up the stairs and flung open the bedroom door.

Alicia was laying on her side on the bed, wearing a very short white silk nightdress. It clung just right to her body, drawing my attention immediately to her breasts, which looked much bigger than normal. A look of pure lust was set on her face.

I wasted no time pulling my shirt over my head and throwing it to the ground.

I crossed the room and flung myself onto the bed over her.

"You look amazing," I breathed, kissing her neck.

Her hands were grabbing at my hair, breathing speeding up. I kissed down her neck and over her collarbone, then continued to work my way downwards.

"Mikey, don't tease me."

"I'm not teasing," I whispered, sliding her nightdress up her body, exposing more and more skin until I eventually pulled it over her head. She was wearing nothing underneath.

I rolled onto the bed next to her and looked at her body. It was changing again, and it was beautiful. Her legs were the same as ever, long and slender. I ran my hand up her thigh and back down again, loving the feeling of her soft skin. Her stomach was rounded, and very obviously pregnant now, her neat bump was growing fast and it made me want to just grin knowing my baby was growing in there.

"You're so beautiful," I said softly.

"That's great Mikey. Now seriously. Just shut up and fuck me," she said firmly. I laughed quietly as she grabbed at my belt buckle and jeans.

"Impatient much?"

"I'm just really damn horny. My hormones are all over the place."

"Well, I'm sure that wont be a problem," I said, pulling off my jeans and boxers in one go and throwing them to the ground.

She looked at me hungrily, eyes clouded over with lust. This had happened when Alicia was pregnant with Dan. She went through almost a month of just insane horniness, and she just couldn't get enough. It was possibly the best month of my life.

I looked at her again, her lips slightly parted, her eyes darkened with pure longing.

In that moment I made up my mind. I wish Alicia could stay pregnant forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello! Thanks for the comments on the previous chapter! I'm trying to remember there are other people in this story than just Frank and Gerard,so the next chapter will be a little more Bob and Ray based.
Would love to hear feedback :D