I'm Wrapped Around Her Little Finger

Chapter 1

Awaking I heard the sound of breathing next to me and I felt an arm across my waist.
"Arabella," I heard my name moaned behind me. The warm skin on my back moved as did the thin white sheets when the body next to me grumbled and rolled over, and onto me. The feeling of black hair on my nose made me sneeze and therefore awake the brown eyed boy lying in bed with me.
"Jack!" I laughed. "Wake up I can't breathe!"
"Ninjas in a banana boat! Huh?" he scrambled as he rolled off of me and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes.
"What am I gonna do with you?"
"That's what she asked!" he shouted, clearly awake.
I rolled my eyes and looked up at the ceiling and took in my hotel surroundings. The white walls were bland and underrated. The blankets that laid at the end of the bed where itchy and ruff. The red 'velvet' curtains where closed and I was freezing.
"Jaaaaaccckk," I whined, making wide grey puppy dog eyes and biting my lower lip.
"Uh, Oh, what do you need Hun?" He asked not even trying to resist the face that had pulled him in so many times before.
"Will you go get my clothes? or my clean, Presentable, clothes anyway?" I asked a little serious. I was meeting his best friends today. I did NOT want to loose my chance.
I groped around the nightstand for my glasses, in the process knocking off my book and keys. I finally found them and shoved them onto my face, causing the far off things to come more into focus and the close up things to be crystal clear.
I yawned, “Heard Beth yet?” I asked Jack, whilst replacing the book and keys to their prior position.
“No, actually, I haven’t. I guess we better go find out if she’s up yet,” Jack replied before standing up and stretching his lanky body.

Walking into the main room I began hearing a small, High-pitched voice singing along with the chords of an acoustic guitar. I placed a single finger to my smirking lips as Jack looked over at me, eye brows up. We crept quietly through the room until we arrived at the door to the small bathroom.
“Say it ain’t so, I will not go. Turn the lights off, Carry me home,” The small voice sang along.
“Na na na na, na na na na na,” Jack started, opening the door of the restroom.
The small girl looked up from her position on the toilet seat. She stopped the strings of her small purple guitar with her right hand and bit her bottom lip. “I didn’t wanna wake you up.”
“It’s okay, Hun. Your getting even better,” Jack said picking up the tall three year old, and wiping her brown bangs from her face.
“Really?” She asked her brown eyes widening. Her small lips form an ‘O’ as She waited for Jack to answer her.
“Defiantly, Uncle Mark would be proud,” Jack grinned widely, Causing Beth’s face to brighten even more.
“Thanks you, Daddy!” she cried wrapping her arms around Jacks neck.
“Your welcome Bud, next time we see Uncle Mark you’ll have to play it for him. Would you play that for some of Daddy’s friends later tonight?” he asked referring to Alex, Rian, Zack, and Matt.
She though before nodding, and naming her conditions. Which were as always, a cookie, a new t-shirt and a trip to the local park. Jack agreed as he placed our daughter on his hip and carried her off to get dressed.
~
Kissing Beth’s forehead, I sat her down and shut the door of my cousins home.
“Ready for the show?” I asked
“Ready to meet the guys?” He replied.
“As I‘ll ever be.”
♠ ♠ ♠
so comment and let your thoughts be known, it really helps
-Lizz