I'm Wrapped Around Her Little Finger

Chapter 2

“Night guys! Oh, and Don’t suck bananas!” Jack screamed before walking off stage.
I began to push and shove random drunkies out of the way as I worked my way backstage. Finally erupting from the leaving crowd, I was stopped by a tall man in slouchy jeans, and a Nirvana shirt. He asked for my pass and I dug it out of my skin tight pocket. He lowered his hand and politely ushered me in to the after party. Spying a black haired head above the rest, I continued shoving through the crowd in Jacks direction.
I got up on the tips of my toes and whispered in his ear, ‘Boo’. Jumping onto Jacks back I reached forward and stole Jacks beer from his hand and took a gulp.
“Hey! Why’d ya’ steal my beer?” Jack whined turning his head full around to look at me.
“So, I could do this,” I sneered before putting my glossy lips against his ruff, dry ones and starting up a game of tonsil hockey. That is, until someone cleared their throat in front of us.
“Jack, I thought you said no more picking up random chicks; especially ones that were already taken,” Alex Gaskarth said pointing at my left hand.
“I did, and I’m not,” He smirked.
“He sure isn’t,” I began jumping off of Jacks back and walking up to Alex, sticking out my left hand, “I’m afraid I haven’t gotten to introduce myself yet. I’m Arabella. Arabella Barakat.”
I watched as Alex‘s, Matt‘s, Rian’s, and Zack’s Jaws all dropped into awkward positions. I opened my own mouth and continued, “Wife of Jack, and Mother of Elizabeth Rae Barakat, better known as Beth to all except Mark Hoppus who referrers to her as ‘Bunny‘. It’s nice to finally meet you guys.”
I watched as their Jaws dropped even further. Jack and I had expected nothing more and nothing less when we finally decided to tell his band mates and best friends about his wife and daughter.
Beth was our three year old wonder. She had inherited my hair, mouth and, luckily enough, nose, while she bore Jack’s eyes, height, lankiness, and begging abilities. Her favorite person besides her Mommy and Daddy, for the time being at least, was her ’Uncle’ Mark Hoppus, from Blink-182. He had bought her guitar and forced Jack to teach her how to play it. She had heard about her Daddy’s band and wanted to meet them ever since.
“Can we meet her?” Zack piped up, nervousness evident in his voice.
Jack rolled his eyes and chuckled loudly. Grabbing my hand and lacing his fingers through mine he started, “I think Beth might kill both Arabella and myself, with Mark’s help, if she found out that we were with her Daddy’s ’bubbies’ and she didn’t get to meet them.“
“Cool! So where is she?” Alex nearly squealed.
“She’s with my Cousin Bret. If you guys want we can go see her after you guys ALL shower, because you guys smell like freshly worn gym socks.” I stated waving my hand in front of my nose.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love this story! COMMENTS PLZ!!!!!
-Lizz