I'm Wrapped Around Her Little Finger

Chapter 3

We walked up to the door of Bret’s house and I turned the door knob and lead the others into the house. I followed the sounds of bass, guitar and laughter into the living room where I found Beth and Bret sitting in the corner by the amps strumming along to ‘Jasey Rae’. Hearing the door shut Beth looked up and grinned cheekily.
“Mommy!” She shouted putting down the guitar and standing up. “Daddy!” she ran up to Jack with her arms up and began jumping.
“Hey, baby girl,” Jack smiled picking her up. “You have fun with Uncle Bret?”
“Yep!” Her grin widened. “He taught me Jasey!”
“You’ll have to play it for us later, you wanna meet my friends?” Jack questioned laughing.
Beth tilted her head to the side and squeezed her eye brows together, making a little ‘v’. “Your band bubbies?”
“Yep! My band buddies,” Jack said turning towards his friends. “Beth, these are your ‘uncles’ Rian, Matt, Alex and Zack. Guys this is Beth.” He pointed towards the guys as he said their names.
“Down, Daddy,” Beth stated sternly, pointing towards the ground.
Setting Beth down Jack walked over to me as Beth ran to the first person she could, Alex, and kicked him as hard as her little body possibly could in the shin.
“Ow!” Alex exclaimed leaning over to examine his now red shin. I watched as she continued to run and kick Matt, and Rian.
She puffed up her small body and prepared to kick Zack, when Jack shouted to her, “I wouldn’t do that, Beth.”
“OWW!!” Beth cried picking up her small converse clad foot.
Alex, Zack, Rian and Matt surrounded her and picked her up. They took her shoe off and began tickling her to stop the tiny tear drops from falling from her large doe eyes.
“She’s already got them wrapped around her little finger,” Jack stated smiling.
“Just like everyone else.” I smiled. Rising to my tallest I touched my lips to Jack‘s. ”And just like her Dad has me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
tee hee i luv this chapter it is so adorable1 comment your thoughts about Beth!
-Lizz