She's Out Of This World

Meeting Her

Me: Ok now for some more of the brilliant Jonas Brothers.

Nick Jonas: Who she does not own

Me: actually I do Joe signed over your band for a cake

Nick: WHAT!

Me: yep and here’s the contract with Joes signature on it *holds up signed contract*

Nick: Joe is going to die

Me: Not under my watch now you can go and argue with him I suppose but I want all Jonas’s alive and well by tomorrow morning.

Nick: Fine *huffs and walks off*

Me: He, he I love winding them up, it’s a fake contract, Joe’s in on it, I don’t own the Jonas Brothers or any of their songs.

Nick’s POV

“Joe, Kevin I’m going to wait beside the stage ok?” I started to run towards the stage without waiting for an answer. I say a two girls talking to each other. One looked around Frankie’s age and the other one was beautiful, she had flowing brown hair. The other one looked around Frankie’s age. I moved closer so I could hear what they were saying.

“What is it?, mom would have killed me if I had lost you and I would never had lived with myself if you had gotten hurt or worse, promise me you won’t run off like that again?” she sounded so sincere. It must be her little sister.

“I’m sorry Ali and I promise” said the little girl looking down at her feet. Ali was her name it suited her. Ali sighed and pulled the little girl into a hug.

“Tell you what, if your good and don’t wander off for the rest of the concert we’ll get ice cream on the way back” said Ali who laughed as her little sister nodded her head ferociously. Healey stood from her kneeling position and smiled at her little sister who was skipping along next to her. I just stood frozen. She walked right into me and fell over.

“Ow” I looked down to see her looking up at me wide eyed. I just stared back. ‘Idiot, say something’ I shouted at my self to say something.

“Umm are you well ok?” I manage to stutter out. I just kept on staring at her. She stared back.

“Uh yeah I’m uh fine” she said starting to get up. Before I could stop my self I put my hand on her elbow to help her up. I burst of electricity shot through my arm when I touched her.

“Thanks” she said blushing.

I shot my hand out before I could stop my self “I’m Nick”.

“Ali” she said looking round at her sister and then at our hands. ‘Let go idiot’ I let go of her hand the my cheeks were burning. Ali's arm fell to her side and we stood for a few seconds before Joe interrupted by yelling my name. Ali’s little sister cringed into her big sisters side as Joe and Kevin narrowly missed her. She sighed only to be knocked down by Frankie who wasn’t, as usual, looking where he as going.

“Natalie!” yelled Ali.

“Frankie get off of her!” me, Joe and Kevin yelled lifting him off of Natalie.

“Natalie are you ok?” asked Ali running over to her sister and pulling her into a hug.

“I’m fine” stuttered Natalie in a very shaky voice. She was shaking all over.Ali sighed and pulled her into another hug.

“Apologize” I whispered to Frankie who just huffed.

“Sorry” he said looking down at his feet.

“It’s ok” muttered Natalie hiding in to her sister’s side.

“Haven’t you guys got a concert to get to?” asked Ali looking at us one arm around Natalie.

“Oh right” said Joe running of towards the stage. Kevin grumbled a little but ran after him.

“I guess we should be getting to our seats” said Ali taking a step forward.

“No!” me and Frankie both stopped them. The girls lurched back and then relaxed.

“Just stay here” I blurted out without thinking.

“I can show you my computer pet” chirped Frankie too happy but Ali giggled at him and nodded her head.

“Sure” she said “why not”.

I couldn’t help the grin that spread across my face. I ran towards the stage yelling “great I’ll see you after the show”. I ran on stage playing one of the guitars to SOS. At the end of the song I saw Ali stand in the side lines. Every so often I kept shooting quick glances at her hoping she wouldn’t notice. I saw my mom go up to her and say something causing Ali to jump. By the end they were both smiling at shaking hands. Well no problem with my parents getting along with her. We finished off the concert and ran of stage. Ali threw water bottles at me and Kevin and then flung one at Joe. Who nearly dropped it. We all laughed at him and started to walk down the hallway. I ran up beside Ali who smiled at me.

“So what are you doing here tonight?” I asked without thinking. She looked at me like I was an idiot. I felt like one.

“Umm to see you guys, well to let my sister see you guys” she admitted. I t must be her sisters birthday, cause not allot of sisters would take their baby sister to a concert with them, unless she really is that perfect I was deep in thought.

“Cool is it your sisters birthday or something?” I asked pushing the dressing room door open. I watched as Ali smiled and shook her head at the two nine year olds asleep on the couch. I sat on the couch watching her.

“No it’s my birthday actually” she mumbled sitting down next to me.

“Oh well uh Happy Birthday” I said running my hand quickly through my hair

“Thanks” she said picking up my phone which had fallen out of my pocket.

“Hey” I said playfully trying to grab my phone.

“Shh” she hushed me “ I’m giving you my number, if you want it that is?”.

“Sure” I said watching as she put her number in and then muttered something while looking at Frankie who had his arm around Natalie. She threw my phone at me. I caught it and put it in my pocket. I held my hand out.

“Do you want mine?” I asked looking at her. She pretended to be reluctant to give me her phone but flung it at me all the same. I quickly put it in and handed it back to her.

“So how old are you?” I asked.

“Seventeen” I tried to stop the smile from crossing my face but I couldn’t help it.

“What?” she asked looking at me.

“Umm” I mumbled looking down blushing.

“Nick!” we both turned round to see who was there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys ok second update hope you love it
REMEMBER COMMENT SUBSCRIBE ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3