She's Out Of This World

"We have to go home"

Disclaimer: I do not own Jonas Brothers

Previously on She’s out of this world

“So how old are you?” I asked.

“Seventeen” I tried to stop the smile from crossing my face but I couldn’t help it.

“What?” she asked looking at me.

“Umm” I mumbled looking down blushing.

“Nick!” we both turned round to see who was there.

Alex’s POV

Joe ran into the room. I smiled at him. “HEY!” he yelled waking the two younger kids up in the process.

“Joe” both children grumbled as they rubbed their eye’s and stretched. I looked down at my watch and saw the time.

“Oh we have to go home now” I admitted standing up. Something caught my arm. I looked around to see Nick blushing. I tilted my head at him and he slowly let my arm go.

“Sorry, but do you have to go right now?” he asked looking slowly up at me. I nodded, an apologetic look on my face.

“It’s ok and yes I have to go like right now, my mom will be freaking out” I admitted taking Natalie’s hand and walking over to the door “and it was nice meeting you all really, and tell Kevin and your parents that”.

“Bye” said Nick smiling at me. I nodded and walked down the hallway.

“BYE!” I giggled as Joe yelled down the hallway earning a smack on the back of the head from Nick.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“Why couldn’t we stay a little longer?” asked Natalie while we were sitting in the cab going home.

“Cause mom said to be home by ten and it’s already ten past” I muttered leaning into the taxi seat. I looked out the window at the flashing lights of my home town of New York. I felt the taxi pull to a stop and I looked out to see my house. I handed the guy two twenties and pulled Natalie out of the car. I rushed and pushed the front door open, shoving Natalie gently inside. I walked in and shut the door behind me. I turned slowly to see Natalie trying to calm mom down.

“Mom calm down we’re here ok, the traffic was bad” I lied pulling her into a hug. She took deep breaths before nodding at me.

“I just worry to much, about you two and your sister out in California” admitted mom sitting down in a chair.

“Your right mom you do worry to much” muttered Natalie. I smacked the back of her head harshly “ow Ali” whined Natalie under her breath.

“Mom why don’t you go to bed, and we’ll, tell you about the concert tomorrow” I asked leading mom over to the door.

“Your right honey I should go to bed” mumbled mom heading upstairs.

“Goodnight” I heard Natalie mumble. I walked over and crouched so that I was at her height.

“Mom’s just worried ok” I said pulling her into another hug.

“Love you Ali” she mumbled into my chest.

“Love you too sweetie” I mumbled kissing her hair and then pulling her up stairs. I heard her yawn behind me. I pulled her into her room.

“Night Ali” she mumbled. I heard her yawn before she passed out on her bed. I smiled and whispered a quick ‘goodnight’ and walked towards my bedroom. I closed my bedroom door and flipped the switch to turn on the light. I turned to face the bright room with the glow in the dark stars and planets on the roof. I faced the wall that had he rainbow my father had painted when I was 6. I smiled sadly at it and walked over to the Chester drawers next to my bed. I pulled out my short zebra print shorts and my cookie top from last year. I walked over and turned off the light. I crawled into bed and I heard my phone go off. I groaned and reached down for it. I lifted it up and check who it was from. Nick. Sleep tight. I stared at the text. Before my vision became blurred and the phone dropped from my hand. I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Quite short i know and i'm sorry for that Anyway read, review, subscribe , LOVE