I Never Told You What I Do For A Living

Another Knife In My Hands

"You guys are lucky I have tinted windows." Spencer said as we piled into his car.

"Hey Ry, I guess this means we don't have to drive. That means we can make out in his backseat the whole time." Brendon said as he scooted over, allowing me to climb in.

I laughed. That didn't sound half bad.

"No no no no." Spencer said. "Clothes are to be kept on at all times. And I'm not driving the entire way. You guys have disguises right?"

"Yeah I guess. It's risky though. The last place we stayed, we used the same disguises and fake info, so they might recognize us." I explained.

"Let's just not run into any police officers." Brendon said.

"I like that idea." Ryan said.

Spencer sighed. "Okay, I have to stop at the gas station before we leave. Make sure you stay in the car and out of site."

"Eye eye sir." Brendon said. I smirked.

"Hey Bren, I thought we were the ones in charge." I said.

"Oh yeah." he said. "Spencer, I command that you let me and Ryan sex it up in your back seat. If you don't, we'll kill you."

I laughed. Brendon sure has a way with words.

Spencer sighed. "Somehow I doubt that Brendon. So, no. The clothes on rule is still in effect."

"You know, I'm sure hand jobs are possible with out the removal of clothing." Brendon said.

I held back a laugh.

"I think we should refrain from scarring poor Spencer and wait until he's in the shower. Then we can do it in his bed and not tell him."

Brendon laughed. "Sounds like a plan. Then we can make out on top of all his clothes on his suitcase, then sex it up in his car when he's not looking."

"You guys are horrible." Spencer said pulling into a gas station. "Stay here. I'll be right back." he said pulling up to a gas pump.

~*~

After about three minutes, Spencer walked out of the mini mart where he went to go pay, followed by a young woman who looked oddly familiar. From the looks of it, she was upset about something, and was complaining to him, and he was desperately trying to get away, but was to nice to say something along the lines of "Fuck off. Can't you see I need to go?" although I'm sure he wanted too.

"Hey, I wonder what's going on over there." I whispered to Brendon.

He looked towards Spencer and shrugged. "I dunno. Ex-girlfriend maybe?" he suggested.

"Doesn't she look familiar?" I asked, studying her more.

"Hmm. Yeah she does. Weird." he said.

"Crack open the window a bit so we can hear what they're saying. They're close enough." I said.

He nodded and cracked open the window the tiniest bit.

"But Spencer! What am I supposed to do! He's dead! And… I can't do this on my own." She mumbled.

"I'm sorry… wait. Do what on your own?" he asked.

"Spencer," she sniffed. "I'm pregnant."

His eyes widened.

"Sarah, I'm really sorry. I wish there was something I could do. But I'm headed to New York, I have to take care of my aunt who's sick. And I'm really sorry about Justin-"

My eyes widened.

"Brendon! That's the girl we saw getting beat up by Spencer's drunk neighbor!"

His eyes widened too. "And she's pregnant? Damn, it's like a bad soap. I wonder if Justin has an evil half brother in a coma."

"Yeah, and this chick isn't really his girlfriend, she's in fact her twin posing as her so she can get revenge." I added.

"Wow. I feel like I should feel bad for making fun of her in her situation." Brendon said with a smirk.

"Yeah well-"

"Well are you guys happy?" Spencer cut me off getting back into the car. "That was Justin's girlfriend. And she's pregnant! Now do you feel bad about it?"

"She's better off with out him." I said.

"Yeah." Brendon agreed with me. "You didn't see what we saw Spence. He was drunk and beating her. He punched her in the stomach." he explained.

"Yup. Not exactly the environment I'd want to raise a family in." I said. "Imagine how he would end up treating the kid."

Spencer sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Whatever. Let's just get out of here before we run into anyone else." He said.

~*~

About six hours later, Spencer pulled into a motel.

"Guys, I'm dead tired. Let's crash here for the night." Spencer said.

"Fine with me." I said. Brendon was already asleep. "I'm sure Brendon won't mind either." I chuckled.

"Alright." Spencer parked and got out of the car. "I'm going to go check in. Please stay out of trouble while I'm gone." he said.

I smirked but didn't answer. He was already gone.

"Brendon, Brendon wake up." I said gently shaking him awake.

"Huh? Where are we?" he asked groggily. I smiled and kissed his forehead.

"Were crashing at a hotel for the night." I whispered.

He yawned and stretched. "Okay." he said. "Will you carry me?" he asked. I laughed.

"Sorry Bren. You're going to have to use your legs." I said.

He frowned. "Fine." he said. "Do you think it's safe to step outside without my disguise? There's like no one here." he asked.

"I'd take the wig just in case." I said handing it to him.

"Fine." he said as he grabbed it. He then opened the door and stepped out, then began stretching. Then suddenly his attention turned to a man standing outside his room talking, or shouting, on his cell phone.

"Ryan, listen." he said poking his head into the car.

"No Karen, I won't listen! I will not have a fucking queer as a son! Now you better knock some sense into that boy. And if you don't. I will." the man growled.

I looked at Brendon.

"Would we be able to do it quick, and clean? Because if Spence already paid, I don't want to have to check into another hotel." I said.

"Yeah. We can take him outback. We'll hide him in the dumpster or something, then leave early in the morning. That way he's no where near our room. And it's under Spencer's name anyway. No one will suspect anything." Brendon said. "I just really feel like we need to get this guy."

"Yeah, okay. Let's just hurry and get it done before Spencer gets back."

~*~

We managed to sneak up on the man, take his cell phone, and drag him to the backside of the building with no one noticing. All it took was a hand over the mouth and a knife to the throat. I held him steady as Brendon took out the big knife. I decided to let him have this one.

"You know," I said. "We really hate homophobes."

The man's eyes widened.

"Yeah, the only gay guys you should be afraid of are us." he added. I held back a laugh. That was a good one.

The man attempted to plead for mercy with my hand over his mouth.

"Sorry," Brendon said. "Maybe the big man in the sky will give you a second chance. But not us." he then sliced the man's throat, and the body fell limp in my arms.

"Okay," I said. "Now what should we do with it?" I asked.

"Look." Brendon said. "There's a big hole in the wall over there. Then we can push that dumpster in front of it."

"Well that's convenient." I said. "Come on, let's get this thing in there. I'm tired. I want to shower and go to bed." I finished.

~*~

When we finished we went back to the car to find Spencer standing outside of it, head down, with his arms crossed. When we approached, his head snapped up.

"There you fucking are!" he exclaimed. He looked around before grabbing both of us and dragging us into the hotel room. "Are you two fucking crazy!?" he exclaimed.

He paused and closed his eyes. "Please tell me that's not blood on your hands."

"This is not blood on my hands." Brendon said. I smirked.

"You guys, I'm not a money tree. I already paid for this room! Now we have to leave?" he said.

"No no, we've got it all taken care of." I started. "We took him out back where no one could see us, and hid him in a hole in the wall behind the dumpster. If we leave early there won't be any problems. And besides, I don't think anyone will be looking for him anytime soon." I explained.

"Ryan, this is a huge risk. This doesn't sound like you." Spencer said siting down on the bed.

"No it's not. Everything is taken care of, trust me." I said.

He sighed. "Can you at least sleep in your disguises or something? Just incase? I'll sleep better." Spencer said.

"Fine. Brendon, you get the dress. Make sure to dispose of your bloody shirt properly." I said.

He smirked. "Eye eye captain."
♠ ♠ ♠
Being grounded sucks.

Why do i always make Brendon sound like a pirate?