I Never Told You What I Do For A Living

Hiding With You

 

"We're here." Spencer sighed. He had pulled up to a huge house, which seemed to be in the center of a huge lot. There wasn't another house for blocks. 

Brendon was asleep with his head resting on my chest. I kissed his cheek and his eyes fluttered open. 

"We're here." I mumbled. He yawned and sat up, stretching his arms. 

"Its about time." he said. I chuckled and got out of the car. Spencer lead the way into the house very drowsily. 

"You guys can sleep where ever the hell you want. There's like six bedrooms." he said making his way up the stairs. He yawned. "You can find them yourselves." 

"Spencer, how can you afford a place like this?" I asked. 

"Me and my older sis inherited it." he answered, disappearing up the stairs. 

"Damn." Brendon mumbled. "I haven't been here in for-fucking-ever." he said. 

"You've been here before?" I asked. 

"I used to go on vacation with them a lot." he answered. "I haven't been here since 8th grade though." he continued. 

"But you know where everything is?" I asked. "Cuz I gotta piss bad." 

He laughed. "You have the smallest bladder, I swear to god… Yes. It's down the hall. Second door on the left." 

~*~

We found ourselves a bedroom upstairs, (there were unfortunately none downstairs, you know, in case we had to jump out a window or something.) and Brendon immediately collapsed on the bed.  He laid flat on his back with his arm over his eyes. 

"Hey, no sleeping." I ordered. 

He groaned. "Why not?" 

"Because it's 11:30 in the morning." I answered. "And besides, there kind if something else I want to do…" 

He didn't move. 

I smirked and made my way towards him, crawling on the bed, and straddling his hips. I then grabbed his arms and restrained them over his head. 

He smirked. "Ooh. Aggressive. I like it." 

I smirked and brought my lips down on his in the same semi-aggressive manner. I shoved my tongue in his mouth and brought one of my hands down to cup his face. 

He sat up a little, not detaching our lips, and rolled over so he was on top of me. His hand traveled down my chest and slipped under my shirt, moving across the plains of my upper torso. 

My hands found the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head, separating our lips for a moment. My hands roamed all over his torso, resting on his ass. 

He was about to reach for my pants when there was a knock on the door. Brendon pulled away and sighed. 

"What is it?" I yelled. 

"I'm ordering Chinese food. What do you guys want?" Spencer yelled from the other side of the door. 

Brendon's eyes widened, and an excited smile appeared on his face. He replied before I could get a word out. 

"Oh my fucking God! Can I have egg rolls?!" he exclaimed, jumping off me. I rolled my eyes and sat up. 

"Okay… anything else?" 

"FUCK YES!" Brendon exclaimed. I sighed. 

"Just get whatever." I said. 

"Alright." Spencer said, heading back downstairs. 

I sighed. "Well, shall we go downstairs perhaps?" 

"Might as well." Brendon said. "We'll just hide when the delivery guy gets here." 

I agreed, and we headed downstairs. 

~*~

"There's nothing to eat." Brendon observed, staring into an empty fridge. 

"Thats why I ordered Chinese." Spencer said, sitting at the kitchen table, reading a newspaper. I was looking at the family pictures hanging on the wall, ignoring them both. 

It was then that I heard a few car doors slam. 

"That must be the food." Spencer said. 

"But why would there be more then one-" 

I was interrupted by an exclamation of Spencer's. 

"Oh my God. Fuck no!" Spencer said looking out the window. 

"What?" I asked alarmed. 

"No no no no. " he said running into the living room. "Hide!" he exclaimed. 

My eyes widened, and I pulled Brendon into a near by pantry, just as he was about to ask why. 

"Spencer?" a female voice asked. 

"Uh, hi mom, sis… uh, Mrs Urie." Spencer said. "What are you doing here?" 
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh snap.