‹ Prequel: Kiss and Tell

Blah Blah Blah

4.

Have I ever told you how much I love my best friend? While he was supposed to simply spend the night entertaining my child, he brought over a duffle bag and a pizza and told me and Patrick to get lost, and he didn’t want to see us until Sunday night. I couldn’t have been more thrilled. Of course I love my little man with everything inside of me, but after the screaming and crying and total chaos all day, every day, I was so glad to just escape for a few days, knowing that he was in good hands.

Patrick had seemed skeptical at first, they had an optional practice tomorrow, but he had finally decided that he wouldn’t go. Instead, he brought me to a restaurant and bought me dinner. I had vodka and coke and he had beer, we hadn’t gotten any classier after these rings were placed on our fingers. We had found it somewhat amusing as we looked over every other table and noticed each couple was drinking wine. I wasn’t a wine drinker; I couldn’t stomach it, especially knowing firsthand the hangover it comes with.

After dinner we decided to spontaneously go to a concert. I was thrilled, and very excited. We went to the venue and bought the best tickets possible from the scalpers. I wasn’t a country girl, but Keith Urban was dreamy. Our seats weren’t tragically bad, and that was probably for the best. I didn’t feel like being pushed around and stepped on, even if Patrick was by my side. He enjoyed himself, I could tell, and the girls surrounding us certainly enjoyed that he was there too. I tried not to get jealous anymore, but there are eighteen and nineteen year old beautiful women, who throw themselves at my husband, and it’s incredibly hard to stay calm.

I said nothing.

Finally, we went back to the hotel. I was exhausted; I wasn’t used to going out all night anymore. Aside from Blackhawks events, I really didn’t take part in the parties or bars. It was a sacrifice I made in order to spend time, and raise, my son. I knew that this opportunity was rare, and I’d be damned if I spent my weekend with Pat sleeping.

I went to the bathroom and turned on the faucet, ready to have a shower before watching a movie. I dipped my toe in the hot water and smiled the perfect temperature. I dropped my robe and was about to jump in when I remembered something. Grinning, I shut the water off entirely and quietly opened the bathroom door, reaching for my suitcase silently, and pulling it into the room with me. I unzipped it and pulled out the lingerie I had been saving for a special occasion- this seemed like the right time.

I put on the red lace and fixed my makeup and my hair, making sure I looked perfect. I knew I shouldn’t be nervous, but it had been a long time since I dressed up to seduce my husband. By this point it had grown to be pjamas or oversized t-shirts and sweat pants daily, and nothing sexy. My heart was beating a little faster than usual, but I knew that he’d at least appreciate the effort.

I walked out of the bathroom and leaned against the wall. Patrick’s eyes were locked on the television and he was flipping channels. I grinned and stayed in position, ready for his eyes to meet mine, but he was wrapped up in his channel surfing.

“Hey babe,” he said, knowing I was present, “What do you want to wat…”

His voice drifted off as his eyes finally looked up. I could feel the redness in my cheeks, and he cleared his throat, still staring.

“What do you think?” I asked quietly.

He smirked, and I knew it was a good sign.

“I think,” he said, climbing off the bed and walking toward me slowly, in his button down shirt and jeans, “You are the sexiest woman I have ever seen.”

I raised an eyebrow, “Is that so?”

He nodded, his eyes still locked on mine, I could recognize the fire behind them. He continued to strut toward me, and then finally he was there, inches away, but he wasn’t touching me.

“What are you waiting for?” I whispered, feeling his breath on me.

He smiled, reaching forward and placing his hand on each side of my head, kissing me. I lost my balance, literally, that’s how delicious my husband is. He held me up with his arms and carried me toward the bed. I let out a giggle as he crawled on top of me, and kissed him with every ounce of love I had.

I was unaware of my phone ringing wildly in the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for the ongoing support, you have no idea how much it means.
I cannot access the comments right now, so I can't give specific shoutouts, I'm sorry.
I'll make up for it next chapter, I promise ya!

Anyway, what do you think of married Patty and Lee?
What about the new and transformed Tazer? ( cough... the slut)
Lastly... the phonecall- who is it?!

Comment!